mr-guirgis-awad

Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital
26th March 2019

Mr Awad did my DIEP in June 18, his work was fantastic and his bedside manner was perfect. He always listened to my questions and made sure I understood everything about the procedure and what complications could happen. He came to make sure everything was going well with my DIEP ever day I was in hospital. I would definitely recommend this fantastic plastic surgeon.

28th March 2019
Response from Mr Guirgis Awad

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am truly happy that you are happy with the results. I do sincerely care for all my patients as I would for a precious relative. Thanks again. My best wishes and regards.

• Plastic surgery

Consultant plastic surgeon- Breast reconstruction and microsurgery- hand surgery and trauma- skin cancer surgery Qualifications: MBBCh, MRCS, MSc, EBOPRASF, FRCS (Plast) I am a thoughtful and caring human being who specialises in Plastic surgery. I enjoy helping my patients through my expertise in a very conscientious, honest and professional but yet friendly manner. My main subspeciality is breast reconstruction and microscopic surgery. I have got major interest in hand surgery, skin cancer and general plastic surgery. I work within a very caring and professional team to ensure best patient care.

Nearest Plastic surgeons