Mr Sirwan Hadad

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

• Plastic surgery

7th January 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Hadad has recently supported me during my breast cancer diagnosis and performed a skin sparing mastectomy with immediate breast reconstruction. He has a very calm demeanour and along with his excellent team of breast care nurses all of my questions were fully answered. I was treated very quickly and I am pleased with my reconstruction.

11th December 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Hadad is the most caring consultant breast cancer surgeon we have met, you have the utmost confidece in him, from your first meeting. He is kind, and caring, his professional manner inspires confidence. You know you are in safe hands. My wife has had two operations in 2017 and 2018, with no problems at all. He’s saved my wife’s life and given her life back to us. Word are not enough to express our gratitude to Mr Hadad, will always be with us. The worst day of our life was discovering my wife had cancer, the luckiest day of our life was meeting Mr Hadad. Thank you again, and bless you. Elaine and David

5th June 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

The nicest man you could wish to meet. Mr Hadad treated me for my mastectomy in june 2017 and has operated on me 3 times and a fourth time coming up in june 2018. He listens to you and will do anything for you and always with a lovely smile. Cant praise him enough and is always pleasant to my family and friends.

12th April 2018
Written by a carer at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Hadad was the surgeon responsible for my wife's treatment following the discovery of breast cancer in February 2018. We could not have asked for a more sensitive, skillful professionnal. With a calm and supportive manner, he guided us through the whole process and very successful surgery together with our specialist nurse Fiona Armitage who also deserves huge praise for her warm professional dealings with us. We could not have been in better hands! Many, many thanks to both.of you. Chris Martindale.

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr. Hadad is the most incredible consultant breast surgeon. On our very first meeting I was instantly put at ease and my fears were allayed due to his lovely friendly smile and kind, caring manner. At such a confusing, anxious and vulnerable time in my life Mr. Hadad listened to my concerns with respect and sensitivity, he explained everything to me in a thoughtful, reassuring way and helped me make the right decisions. I knew I could put my trust in him. Throughout everything he looked after me with respect, consideration, care and kindness. The results of my surgeries are amazing, proof that Mr. Hadad is a skilful, expert surgeon and dedicated to his patients. I feel very privileged to have been his patient and cannot express my thanks and gratitude to him enough because ultimately he saved my life. Heartfelt thanks for everything Mr. Hadad. Debbie Holt.

Short link to review Mr Sirwan Hadad: http://iwgc.net/ef246