Mr Sirwan Hadad

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

24th January 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr. Hadad is the most incredible consultant breast surgeon. On our very first meeting I was instantly put at ease and my fears were allayed due to his lovely friendly smile and kind, caring manner. At such a confusing, anxious and vulnerable time in my life Mr. Hadad listened to my concerns with respect and sensitivity, he explained everything to me in a thoughtful, reassuring way and helped me make the right decisions. I knew I could put my trust in him. Throughout everything he looked after me with respect, consideration, care and kindness. The results of my surgeries are amazing, proof that Mr. Hadad is a skilful, expert surgeon and dedicated to his patients. I feel very privileged to have been his patient and cannot express my thanks and gratitude to him enough because ultimately he saved my life. Heartfelt thanks for everything Mr. Hadad. Debbie Holt.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Dear mr Hadad Thank you for my exeptional care you and your team have given me. You are truely by far the most caring and thoughtful doctor I have ever met and with working for the trust and with having many operations I have met many doctors and you by far was amazing. Not only did you have good patience ,exeptional manners and respect you are a brilliant surgeon. On the 2nd of November 2017 I had a lumpectomy and was not even nervous and only met mr Hadad a few times but his friendly kind face said it all and I knew I was in the best care ever. I recovered quickly from my surgery with the most amazing results. Again thank you so much Mr Hadad for your care I was truely Blessed to have had you for my doctor.

19th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I was diagnosed with Paget's disease of the left breast on January 12th 2017 on my first consultation with Mr Hadad. From the moment of meeting Mr Hadad it was obvious to me that I was going to be under the care of a very caring and skilled surgeon. Everything was explained to me in detail with sensativity and a warmth that was so reassuring that allayed any apprehension I had. My surgery for a mastectomy and insertion of implant was performed on February 9th 2017 under the care of a very professional team headed by Mr Hadad. I had a stay of one night in hospital following the surgery then discharged home with full follow up care. My recovery period has been without problems and now six months on I have been discharged feeling very happy with the result of my surgery. My experience throughout all this has been one of thankfulness to such an outstanding surgeon and personality who goes beyond the call of duty to make everything run smoothly with the patients care priority. I feel extremely privileged to have been under the care of Mr Hadad who is clearly a major asset to the Hallamshire hospital. I cannot think of any suggestions to give greater care because I felt I got the best.

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I was referred to Mr Hadad in April for a NS Mastectomy and reconstruction. At this scary, uncertain time Mr Hadad explained everything thoroughly in a kind and caring way. The op went brilliantly and the new boob looks amazing with no visible scar, all thanks to his superior skill and dedication to his patients. In October he took a lot of time and trouble and went out of his way to help arrange my other breast NSM. I am indebted to him for that. I was so sad to hear he's leaving Barts. They have lost a most valuable member of their Team. He truly is a marvellous doctor and I was unlucky to get cancer but so very lucky to have had him as my surgeon! Suggestion to Barts: look after your good Surgeons and support them!

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Dear Mr Hadad I just wanted to convey my sincerest thanks to you. It had taken me almost six months of suffering with my health issue. I was afraid and found it very difficult to talk to anyone about it before, I decided to make an appointment with Barts Hospital, and prayed that I would have a consultant who would be understanding. My prayers were answered as yourself being my Oncologist consultant and surgeon but also an extraordinary human. You went the extra mile for the information I asked for, listened to all my questions,concerns and answered them with honesty, great patience and with a caring calm attitude which made me feel at ease. A true gentleman. Thank you for your professional analysis, diagnosis, your expertise and explaining everything very thoroughly to me before carrying out the surgery procedure. On the day of surgery I did not feel nervous at all as knowing I was in great hands in your care. Thank you so much for the care you gave me with the follow up appointments and your expert advice which has helped me be positive to be on the mend. I was sad to hear that you are leaving Barts hospital , but wish you millions of good wishes . I would also like to convey my sincere thanks to Staff Nurse Sonia Hussain, with her gentleness and utmost respect, who gave me great care and looked after me on all my appointments. A real STAR. A real Florence Nightingale. I felt I was so lucky to have her take care of me on all my appointments and looked forward to seeing her each time at the Breast Clinic. Also my sincere thanks to Nafilia Kalani, Mr Hadad's secretary, for arranging my appointments, responding to my concerns and questions regarding surgery so efficiently. I will miss seeing you all, but I put my hands together and thank dear God for bringing you all into my life to take such great care of me. With sincere thanks to you all N Singh

Short link to review Mr Sirwan Hadad: http://iwgc.net/ef246