Mr Sirwan Hadad

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I was referred to Mr Hadad in April for a NS Mastectomy and reconstruction. At this scary, uncertain time Mr Hadad explained everything thoroughly in a kind and caring way. The op went brilliantly and the new boob looks amazing with no visible scar, all thanks to his superior skill and dedication to his patients. In October he took a lot of time and trouble and went out of his way to help arrange my other breast NSM. I am indebted to him for that. I was so sad to hear he's leaving Barts. They have lost a most valuable member of their Team. He truly is a marvellous doctor and I was unlucky to get cancer but so very lucky to have had him as my surgeon! Suggestion to Barts: look after your good Surgeons and support them!

21st November 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Dear Mr Hadad I just wanted to convey my sincerest thanks to you. It had taken me almost six months of suffering with my health issue. I was afraid and found it very difficult to talk to anyone about it before, I decided to make an appointment with Barts Hospital, and prayed that I would have a consultant who would be understanding. My prayers were answered as yourself being my Oncologist consultant and surgeon but also an extraordinary human. You went the extra mile for the information I asked for, listened to all my questions,concerns and answered them with honesty, great patience and with a caring calm attitude which made me feel at ease. A true gentleman. Thank you for your professional analysis, diagnosis, your expertise and explaining everything very thoroughly to me before carrying out the surgery procedure. On the day of surgery I did not feel nervous at all as knowing I was in great hands in your care. Thank you so much for the care you gave me with the follow up appointments and your expert advice which has helped me be positive to be on the mend. I was sad to hear that you are leaving Barts hospital , but wish you millions of good wishes . I would also like to convey my sincere thanks to Staff Nurse Sonia Hussain, with her gentleness and utmost respect, who gave me great care and looked after me on all my appointments. A real STAR. A real Florence Nightingale. I felt I was so lucky to have her take care of me on all my appointments and looked forward to seeing her each time at the Breast Clinic. Also my sincere thanks to Nafilia Kalani, Mr Hadad's secretary, for arranging my appointments, responding to my concerns and questions regarding surgery so efficiently. I will miss seeing you all, but I put my hands together and thank dear God for bringing you all into my life to take such great care of me. With sincere thanks to you all N Singh

15th November 2016
Written by a member of staff at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Mr Hadad is an excellent consultant surgeon. He goes out of his way to ensure that the patient is fully informed and understands all aspects of surgical treatment to be undertaken. He is very knowledgable and always ensures to teach other members of the team which enables for a continuation of high qaulity and standard of care.

15th November 2016
Written by a member of staff at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I have nothing but nice things to say about Mr Hadad. He is caring, trustworthy, always listens and is willing to help out as much as he can. He goes above and beyond. He is a true gentleman and will be missed dearly.

11th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Given the terrifying nature of my condition, I couldn't have asked for a more kind and caring doctor than Mr Hadad, he was thoroughly informative and considerate to my feelings, answering all my questions and concerns putting me at ease and confident I was in the best hands. I did not feel nervous at all going into surgery, I knew I was going to be looked after well. I am very sad to see him leave Barts. I would like to say a massive thank you to him and his team. Constructive Suggestions: Don't leave :)

Short link to review Mr Sirwan Hadad: http://iwgc.net/ef246