mr-sirwan-hadad

9th September 2020

Mr Hadad is everything that you could hope for in a consultant and surgeon. His kind manner, coupled with his tremendous knowledge and skill, quickly ease many of the fears that come with a breast cancer diagnosis. In my case, after a mastectomy and reconstruction, his work was so good that other medical professionals were unable to distinguish between my real breast and the implant.

27th February 2020

I found Mr Hadad to be excellent on all accounts. He's got a wonderful manner which is gentle but confident and he really listened to everything I wanted to say and tried to answer my questions as clearly and patiently as possible. I also think the reconstruction he's given me is as good as it possibly can be.. Another good sign i thought about his character is that he is obviously well liked by all the nurses, anaesthetists etc involved within the surgical procedure. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a very competent and very kind surgeon.

2nd January 2020

After I had a breast cancer diagnosis January 2019 so I have been under the care of dr hadad. Im a Braca 1 carrier so my tumour was found early as I have yearly scans!! I couldn’t have wished to meet a nicer person and top surgeon to look after me throughout this tough year of two surgeries and chemotherapy. His manner is gentle calm, professional and has a sense of humour, he puts you at ease and helps you feel confident and calm facing a scary diagnosis! My risk reducing/reconstruction surgery looks great and I’m so happy with how they look and feel! He was happy to discuss options that would suit me size and shape.. and was optimistic and receptive to my suggestions.. I feel like dr hadad saved my life and I owe him a lot.. will never take anything for granted with the NHS. The level of care has been wonderful and felt quite emotional today going for surgery check up!! As I won’t be going as often now, which is a good thing..but I will actually miss seeing the team as often as I have been doing.. I feel blessed and lucky to have met them all!!

• Plastic surgery