24th April 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Lam is an eloquent, amusing, experienced medical professional who I can state that I had complete trust and confidence in. His manner was calm and encouraging throughout my time in his care, during the initial consultation, my operation and with his attentive aftercare. This man is the consummate practitioner who listened to my needs, explained everything that he could possibly do to suit my physical and emotional needs and left me completely satisfied. I cannot help but extoll every aspect of his care and would use the term to describe him as 'Nulli Secundus', second to none. Eternally grateful.

10th March 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Lam is an outstanding practitioner with fabulous communication skills and a caring bedside manner. He explains all aspects of his intended surgery procedures very thoroughly and in easy to understand language. He takes great care to ensure you don't feel pressured in any way and are happy to undertake the procedure you want. The recovery and the outcome totally exceeded my expectations. Overall an exceptional and peerless experience. Highly recommended in every respect.

20th February 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I originally opted to have breast augmentation surgery back in 2006 at the age of 21 after years of feeling unhappy with my 32B chest size. I had submuscular implants which took me to a size 34C, I was adamant I wanted an increase which looked as natural as possible. I was never truly happy with the results of this surgery due to the fact the implants sat quite high up and looked obvious especially when wearing a vest top, one breast also appeared much larger than the other and this became more apparent as the years went by. Not only was I unhappy with my look but to top it all I found out some time later that the implants I had were PIP implants. I went back to the surgery for advice but unfortunately they had gone into administration and offered no support whatsoever. Thankfully I found a solicitor specialising in recuperating costs for those affected by the PIP scandal and fortunately I was able to make a claim. Fast forward quite a few years later and I was once again looking for a surgeon who would be able to replace the implants and give me the look I wished for. Needless to say I was filled with anxiety around this, I'd experienced a great deal of pain after my first surgery and I wasn't looking forward to having to face this once again. After lots of research I came across Mr Lam's website and read lots of reassuring reviews. After meeting him at my first consultation at the Claremont Hospital I was instantly put at ease by him. Mr Lam listened to all of my questions and concerns and was able to put my mind at rest and give me a really clear and realistic idea of the results to expect. I booked my surgery for November 2018 and I am now three months post op. I honestly could not be happier with the results. I was a bag of nerves on the day of the surgery but all the staff were fantastic in putting me at ease and provided a first class service. The surgery went smoothly and despite some discomfort following the procedure the pain was minimal and managed well on standard painkillers, the whole experience was completely different to the first one. The implants were removed and again placed submuscular, they now sit in a much more lower, natural position (I honestly cannot believe how natural they look!) and Mr Lam also successfully corrected the asymmetry. The overall results have far outweighed my expectations, I could not be happier and I feel like at long last I can wear my clothes with confidence. For anyone considering Mr Lam I could not recommend him enough.

7th October 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

My experience with Dr Lam was amazing. I had my surgery 12 weeks ago in July 2018 an abdominoplasty with muscle repair, mastopexy and bilateral breast augmentation combined surgery. After losing weight and breasting feeding my breast had shrunk and were asymmetry, I just didn’t feel normal at all and knew I needed to get sorted. From the very first consultation, I knew Mr Lam was the man to do my surgery and it was the easiest decision to make because he was very professional, informative, patient and listened to what I wanted to achieve and answered all my questions. I didn’t feel under pressure to decided and had several appointments before my final surgery day as I kept coming up with questions. I know I’m not the easiest person to deal with because I worry a lot about things, but Mr Lam was able to address all my anxieties. He doesn’t just do procedures because you can afford them, he will do what is beneficial to you. I wanted liposuction, but he told me I did not need it which saved me money and my results are just perfect. I didn’t know I had a divarification which he identified on examination and now that he fixed it, I’m so happy with my flat tummy and normal breast size. My case was not easy because one breast was way too small and the other other needed a lift – now they are natural looking and a perfect size for my frame. My scars for both the breasts and tummy tuck are hardly noticeable and my whole recovery was smooth with no complications at all. I would most definitely recommend Mr. Lam to anyone wanting similar surgery. My Family and friends said I have healed very well. Mr Lam and His team are just awesome. My stay at Claremont was great, My family were well looked after through out my stay.

31st August 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had breast augmentation in May 2017, I have had two children, my breasts were very asymmetrical and tubular. I was so unhappy, had no confidence and hated my body! Mr Lam was so professional, instantly filled me with confidence and was honest about the results I could expect and said it would be near impossible to achieve symmetry (other clinics had promised the moon on a stick)! I can honestly say it was the best decision of my life! My breasts are absolutely perfect! I had 400mls in one breast and 350mls in the other. They are so well balanced and symmetrical! I would only ever go to Mr Lam for any furture surgery (nose). I would recommend Mr Lam at every single opportunity.

Nearest Plastic surgeons