4th October 2021

I required breast re-augmentation due to an implant rupture and my previous consultant had since retired. I was unsure which consultant to chose and therefore arranged appointments to meet 2 consultants. Within minutes of meeting Mr Lam, my decision was made. Mr Lam discussed my current issues with the ruptured implants and provided visual representation on slides to help my understanding. He also explained the procedure and the aftercare required in great detail. He has a great personality and completely puts you at ease and will gladly help with any questions or concerns. I have since had my surgery and couldn't be happier, I highly recommend Mr Lam

13th September 2021

I had both upper eyelid surgery and breast lift/enlargement at the same time (I had never been in hospital before apart from having 4 children - I am 57 years young). I was extremely nervous and wanted the procedures but didnt want to be in hospital twice so had them simultaneously, both by Mr Lam. When I came round from the anaesthetic, I couldnt believe how little pain I was in, in both areas, which presumably is down to the great work that was done by Mr Lam. I can't recommend enough both the hospital itself including all staff which were very attentive at all times, and especially Mr Lam who made me feel totally at ease throughout. I have just been back for my 3 month check up and all scars have virtually disappeared and the only regret, which I know is something that is said all the time, is that I didnt have these procedures done years ago. If I was ever brave enough to have something else done, I would have no hesitation in contacting Mr Lam again.

9th May 2021

Mr Lam is an approachable, friendly and professional surgeon. He understood my concerns and listened to what I wanted to achieve before providing a solution. I am over the moon with the results of my mastopexy surgery and I wouldn’t have to think twice about going back to Mr Lam for any future nips and tucks and I most certainly would recommend him to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery.

7th April 2021

I had an amazing experience throughout with Dr Lam. I was originally booked to have a breast augmentation at Methley Park where I had no choice with my implant type or size. My experience with Dr Lam was completely different, he listened to what I would like and tailored everything to that. He recommended doing the rice test to confirm the size, which helped with my final decision. After surgery I had no bruising and my scars are so small now. Dr Lam did an amazing job and can’t recommend him enough!

1st April 2021

I underwent a Fleur de Lys abdominoplasty on the 1st Feb 2021. I have been wanting this surgery for the last 16 years and having an initial consultation with Mr Lam he took into consideration the complications I had from previous gastric surgery. I also had a stubborn area under the bust which has caused me much unhappiness and although this was not within the area of the procedure he took this into consideration when working out the plan for surgery. I was asked to lose weight in order to achieve the best outcome and results and once at the weight requested I had the surgery. From the initial consultation to the operation and then to the aftercare Mr Lam made me feel at ease, understood and confident in his skills and I have to say the results were over and above anything I could have ever imagined. I am a new woman and this has changed my life. No amount of words can express my thanks to Mr Lam for what he has done for me. This gentleman is not only a surgeon but an artist and his creation is nothing short of a masterpiece. I would recommend Mr Lam in a heartbeat, thank you so so much for everything.

Nearest Plastic surgeons