15th August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Mr Lam is an amazing surgeon, he made me feel at ease from the first moment I met him. He explained the procedure in detail and made sure I was aware of what was going to happen and what to expect. I felt that he really cared about me and that he wanted to give me the best care possible.

21st July 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had an outstanding service from Mr Lam - I had my breast reduction in April 2019 and went from a 30G to 30D. At the time of writing this I am just over 12 weeks post-op. At my initial consultation, Mr Lam made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease through his calm temperament and humorous nature. He listened to what it was I was unhappy with and he was very informative, making sure I was fully knowledgeable about the operation itself, risks and aftercare. Soon after I booked in for my surgery because I was so sure I wanted him to do the op. Between my first consultation and the pre-op appointment I did my own additional research on breast reactions; looking at the experiences of people online who had the surgery to prepare myself. But I have to say, the concerns and worries I had developed through this were not true of the experience I had with Mr Lam. Due to the excellence of Mr Lam's practice, I was not in any pain after the surgery but had a slightly tight chest for 6 days after the op. I have been surprised by the neatness of my scars after the op, and although I am waiting for these to fade, I am absolutely over the moon with my results and feel like a new woman with tonnes of confidence. I could not recommend this lovely man enough!

24th April 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Lam is an eloquent, amusing, experienced medical professional who I can state that I had complete trust and confidence in. His manner was calm and encouraging throughout my time in his care, during the initial consultation, my operation and with his attentive aftercare. This man is the consummate practitioner who listened to my needs, explained everything that he could possibly do to suit my physical and emotional needs and left me completely satisfied. I cannot help but extoll every aspect of his care and would use the term to describe him as 'Nulli Secundus', second to none. Eternally grateful.

10th March 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Lam is an outstanding practitioner with fabulous communication skills and a caring bedside manner. He explains all aspects of his intended surgery procedures very thoroughly and in easy to understand language. He takes great care to ensure you don't feel pressured in any way and are happy to undertake the procedure you want. The recovery and the outcome totally exceeded my expectations. Overall an exceptional and peerless experience. Highly recommended in every respect.

20th February 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I originally opted to have breast augmentation surgery back in 2006 at the age of 21 after years of feeling unhappy with my 32B chest size. I had submuscular implants which took me to a size 34C, I was adamant I wanted an increase which looked as natural as possible. I was never truly happy with the results of this surgery due to the fact the implants sat quite high up and looked obvious especially when wearing a vest top, one breast also appeared much larger than the other and this became more apparent as the years went by. Not only was I unhappy with my look but to top it all I found out some time later that the implants I had were PIP implants. I went back to the surgery for advice but unfortunately they had gone into administration and offered no support whatsoever. Thankfully I found a solicitor specialising in recuperating costs for those affected by the PIP scandal and fortunately I was able to make a claim. Fast forward quite a few years later and I was once again looking for a surgeon who would be able to replace the implants and give me the look I wished for. Needless to say I was filled with anxiety around this, I'd experienced a great deal of pain after my first surgery and I wasn't looking forward to having to face this once again. After lots of research I came across Mr Lam's website and read lots of reassuring reviews. After meeting him at my first consultation at the Claremont Hospital I was instantly put at ease by him. Mr Lam listened to all of my questions and concerns and was able to put my mind at rest and give me a really clear and realistic idea of the results to expect. I booked my surgery for November 2018 and I am now three months post op. I honestly could not be happier with the results. I was a bag of nerves on the day of the surgery but all the staff were fantastic in putting me at ease and provided a first class service. The surgery went smoothly and despite some discomfort following the procedure the pain was minimal and managed well on standard painkillers, the whole experience was completely different to the first one. The implants were removed and again placed submuscular, they now sit in a much more lower, natural position (I honestly cannot believe how natural they look!) and Mr Lam also successfully corrected the asymmetry. The overall results have far outweighed my expectations, I could not be happier and I feel like at long last I can wear my clothes with confidence. For anyone considering Mr Lam I could not recommend him enough.

Nearest Plastic surgeons