7th October 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

My experience with Dr Lam was amazing. I had my surgery 12 weeks ago in July 2018 an abdominoplasty with muscle repair, mastopexy and bilateral breast augmentation combined surgery. After losing weight and breasting feeding my breast had shrunk and were asymmetry, I just didn’t feel normal at all and knew I needed to get sorted. From the very first consultation, I knew Mr Lam was the man to do my surgery and it was the easiest decision to make because he was very professional, informative, patient and listened to what I wanted to achieve and answered all my questions. I didn’t feel under pressure to decided and had several appointments before my final surgery day as I kept coming up with questions. I know I’m not the easiest person to deal with because I worry a lot about things, but Mr Lam was able to address all my anxieties. He doesn’t just do procedures because you can afford them, he will do what is beneficial to you. I wanted liposuction, but he told me I did not need it which saved me money and my results are just perfect. I didn’t know I had a divarification which he identified on examination and now that he fixed it, I’m so happy with my flat tummy and normal breast size. My case was not easy because one breast was way too small and the other other needed a lift – now they are natural looking and a perfect size for my frame. My scars for both the breasts and tummy tuck are hardly noticeable and my whole recovery was smooth with no complications at all. I would most definitely recommend Mr. Lam to anyone wanting similar surgery. My Family and friends said I have healed very well. Mr Lam and His team are just awesome. My stay at Claremont was great, My family were well looked after through out my stay.

31st August 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had breast augmentation in May 2017, I have had two children, my breasts were very asymmetrical and tubular. I was so unhappy, had no confidence and hated my body! Mr Lam was so professional, instantly filled me with confidence and was honest about the results I could expect and said it would be near impossible to achieve symmetry (other clinics had promised the moon on a stick)! I can honestly say it was the best decision of my life! My breasts are absolutely perfect! I had 400mls in one breast and 350mls in the other. They are so well balanced and symmetrical! I would only ever go to Mr Lam for any furture surgery (nose). I would recommend Mr Lam at every single opportunity.

3rd August 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

As a 21 year old who had been battling all sorts of negativity about my breasts from a young age, it was time to speak to the professionals about what could be done to improve my quality of life. From the age of 15 I had struggled with extremely low self-confidence about my chest area (something others may not understand). However, it got to the point of my not wanting to wear a lot of clothes and I was forever hiding my body with baggy jumpers/t-shirts. After consulting with the NHS about this matter and getting rejected from the board as ‘I wasn’t a serious enough case’, I fell into the amazing hands of Dr Lam who has completely changed my life for the better. After 5/6 consultations and some crying after, Dr Lam explained he’d never seen anything like my situation before (one breast has a substantially large amount of tissue than the other, which makes the procedures complicated). With hard work and determination Dr Lam resolved the issue and make a plan as to what size implants would be placed in which breast to match them accordingly. At this point I was amazed at the determination Dr Lam had shown and how he did not give up on me, no matter how hard the procedure was testing his abilities. Operation day- the hospital was amazing, the staff couldn’t do enough for me and my aftercare was fabulous! Oh, and of course my breast looked brilliant!!!! They were a perfect size, they were even and they looked SO natural (something I was worried about). I had Bilateral Breast Augmentation and went from a size B to D and I could not be happier. I can not recommend Dr Lam and his team at Claremont Private Hospital enough. Thank you for changing my life.

3rd June 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I had a breast augmentation in march this year with Dr lam, after visiting a surgeon previous from a different hospital i was bit dubious as i didn't get a good feeling from that place, however as soon as i had my first consultation with Dr lam i knew i would be going ahead with the procedure. Dr lam listened thoroughly, advised proffesionally, made me laugh and put me at complete ease about the procedure and gave me confidence to go through with it. The result is even better than i expected, the scars are so neat and barely noticeable ( this was a worry of mine as i had seen a lot of untidy looking scars on the internet )you can tell doctor lam takes complete pride in his work and is a complete perfectionist. Follow up and after care was very thorough and i was always made aware it was just a phone call away if i had any questions or needed anything. To say i have only had them done a few month the feel like i have had them forever and they look 'real'! care from start to finish with Dr lam was second to none and the care at claremont hospital was perfect, from the doctors to the nurses to everyone i came across professional friendly and warm. I recommend this doctor very highly to anyone as i do claremont hospital!! A huge thank you to you all.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I wanted to have a breast reduction/uplift. I knew a couple of friends who had already had the procedure so spoke with them and Mr David Lam was suggested to me. I had already researched the procedure itself and so went on to research Mr Lam himself. I found great reviews and on speaking further to friends and colleagues ( I am a nurse ) heard favourable things about him both as a surgeon and a person. I met with Mr Lam and found him extremely friendly and approachable. He put my mind at rest in regard to any question I had about the procedure. He listened ... very important. From initial consultation to the day of the surgery ..... Lovely, friendly staff at Claremont. Mr Lam came in just prior to surgery and again was fabulous. The result .... I am absolutely thrilled with the results. I had always been self conscious as I was a 34 GG and suddenly I was 34 C/D . I also had a neck problem and believe the procedure eases this. Yes there was scarring but it is healing just fine. I had no problems really. Pain was minimal ... I did call the clinic to check on dressings etc and the nurses were great and took time to answer any questions I had. Follow up was again really good and I have been discharged now feeling thrilled with everything about my experience .... I only wish I had done it sooner !!! I highly recommend Mr Lam .... he is a fantastic surgeon and a lovely person. All the great things I heard about him are true. If you are considering this procedure .... Go for it, you will not be disappointed !!

Nearest Plastic surgeons