Claremont Private Hospital

401 Sandygate Road, Sheffield, England, S10 5UB

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

31st December 2018

I would not hesitate to recommend Claremont to anyone and in fact I have already done so. The hospital not only has the highest standards of professionalism and cleanliness but the treatment received by all who work there is caring and respectful. The consultants and staff make you feel that it is not just a job and you are not just another patient. They work hard to make it a very comfortable environment for all patients. Whenever I or my family need any medical care my choice will always be Claremont and in fact my husband will be admitted for knee replacement in the next few weeks.

11th December 2018

The medical care by the consultant was excellent. The staff were very pleasant but communication with the consultant was lacking. Because I did not need much nursing care I was left on my own for long periods of time. During my 2 day stay I missed a coffee and an evening meal because they forgot about me. I felt that most of the nursing staff were not specialists in dealing with my case.

12th November 2018

The hospital is very comfortable and welcoming, it doesn't actually feel like a hospital!! The staff are very friendly and very professional. My stay was very comfortable too. The only slight disappointment I had was with the food but the care and quality was brilliant. Thank you Claremont.

9th November 2018

I've been visiting Claremont hospital for years to see eye consultants for my husband .this is why I choose Claremont for my surgery.ive always felt confident about this place and would advise anyone to use Claremont .the staff and consultants are fantastic ,some of the best in the country .Claremont is a beautiful place .you don't actually feel like your at hospital . It's always immaculately clean ,everyone there is lovely

23rd October 2018

Excellent in every aspect

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Claremont Private Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Claremont Private Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3wv