Claremont Private Hospital

401 Sandygate Road, Sheffield, England, S10 5UB

Written by a NHS patient
12th July 2022

Appalling Nursing neglect on the night… Appalling Nursing neglect on the night following TKR leaving me disabled for the rest of my life. After waiting months to attain my medical records, it is now clear that my medically prescribed analgesia was deliberately withheld. I told the senior nurse that my heart would give out with the amount of pain she deliberately left me in. Hour upon hour of unbearable, agonising pain. She told me to 'relax 'and closed the door to my single room. I suffered heart damage and a stroke from this nightmare experience. Other nurses cared as expected and to a high standard. But the two particular Nurses on duty that night were heartless, devoid of any compassion and had no interest in fulfilling their duty of care. If you have to stop overnight, you are playing Russian Roulette with your life.

11th June 2022

I am currently 8 weeks post operation and stay at Spire Claremont Hospital. This is an amazing hospital. Clean and tidy with great staff and great care. I felt really safe and was treated so well I didn’t want to go home. The staff were very reassuring with me post operation and always had time to chat with me about my care and recovery. The care I received was excellent. I was a private patient and had surgery performed by Mr Morritt. And to top it off the food was great too. The food and drinks service was great, nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely return to this hospital and recommend it to everyone.

30th May 2022

All the Team at the Claremont particularly the nurses, are professional and personable. I felt cared for and looked after before and after both my surgeries, especially having to attend consultations and the surgery itself on my own due to the Covid pandemic. Nothing was a problem and whether it was a quick phone call to the hospital to ask a questions or from the care I received whilst overnight in hospital, I was treated without exception with professionalism and most importantly cared for when I came out of surgery. I would 100% recommend the Claremont and Andrew Morritt's team to anyone interested in having similar surgery.

16th April 2022

I had my surgery with Dr salvi I found him very helpful I had the upper blepharoplasty he made me feel at ease never pushed me in my decision on the day I was so nervous and all the team put me at ease the care I received was excellent I would highly recommend Dr salvi if you thinking of this surgery please do your research it’s only been a couple of weeks I’m still a little swollen but I can definitely see the results.

14th April 2022

I have had several procedures done at Claremont hospital. The last time for a cataract operation. The surgeon gave me all the information I needed regarding the operation but I was not given any information after my surgery about driving, hair washing or general information about how to go on. I was also left to find my own way out to the car park and was at no time asked if I had someone waiting to take me home. Fortunately I had already had one cataract operation done so I did know what to expect etc but I did think, especially as I was a private patient that a little more thought and care could have been taken. On saying that I would still choose Claremont if I did have to have any other procedure done.

3rd April 2022

I would highly recommend The Claremont to anyone. From my very first visit I was seen promptly and treated with nothing but respect. My surgeon was Andrew Morritt who is phenomenal and I was cared for on the ward by Eva who couldn’t do enough for me. The hospital is immaculate and the rooms are beautiful. My experience was 5⭐️ From start to finish.

18th February 2022

Lovely hospital! I stayed here for one night as a patient after my breast augmentation surgery, I was checked up on and was offered help by the team there! The nurses were lovely and made sure my pain was controlled as I was in a lot of pain. The place was also very clean and the food was lovely, 100% recommend.

28th January 2022

The food was amazing and the room was very nice too

3rd December 2021

First class care all the way through

2nd December 2021

Staff could t go enough, amazing place so clean and everyone so friendly, stayed in the rooms upstairs and was like a hotel, highly recommend

Safe

{{category}} working at Claremont Private Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Claremont Private Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3wv