Claremont Private Hospital

401 Sandygate Road, Sheffield, England, S10 5UB

2nd November 2019

From the moment I walked into the hospital & was greeted at reception I felt that everyone had my best interests at heart, everyone was so helpful & friendly & professional, nothing seemed too much trouble. I really can't think of anything that I was unhappy with, well done & thank you.

20th September 2019

Throughout my treatment I found Claremont Hospital to be exceptionally clean and well run. My surgeon Mr Morritt was excellent as was the fantastic team of nurses who on my many visits made me feel important and looked after me really well. The receptionist from the main reception/private patients reception and outpatients reception were always welcoming and I was pleased when asked to join the patient forum where they listen to patient experiences.

9th September 2019

Professional hospital where the staff are always freindly and helpful

13th August 2019

I have just been a patient at the Claremont after having surgery. This hospital was fantastic. The staff, the care, the room and the food were great. I would highly recommend.

30th July 2019

Fabulous care given by all nursing staff nothing to much trouble, very caring and tolorant to my needs and requests

30th July 2019

All staff were helpful and friendly., The nursing staff were great and very attentive even though I could tell they were very busy on the ward. Catering was brilliant too.

21st April 2019

Absolutely great service.

20th April 2019

I stayed at Claremont for 1 night after my breast reduction operation in March 2019. All the staff were lovely, the food was great, and I felt very safe and well looked after.

31st December 2018

I would not hesitate to recommend Claremont to anyone and in fact I have already done so. The hospital not only has the highest standards of professionalism and cleanliness but the treatment received by all who work there is caring and respectful. The consultants and staff make you feel that it is not just a job and you are not just another patient. They work hard to make it a very comfortable environment for all patients. Whenever I or my family need any medical care my choice will always be Claremont and in fact my husband will be admitted for knee replacement in the next few weeks.

11th December 2018

The medical care by the consultant was excellent. The staff were very pleasant but communication with the consultant was lacking. Because I did not need much nursing care I was left on my own for long periods of time. During my 2 day stay I missed a coffee and an evening meal because they forgot about me. I felt that most of the nursing staff were not specialists in dealing with my case.

{{category}} working at Claremont Private Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Claremont Private Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3wv