Claremont Private Hospital

401 Sandygate Road, Sheffield, England, S10 5UB

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th March 2018

This hospital is very clean and the staff are really good

19th October 2017

Excellent care received at Claremont Hospital from consultation through to follow up, I was made to feel valued as a patient by all levels of personnel following recent surgery and I would highly recommend this to others.

7th September 2017

There needs to be more nurses on the ward for after care as I felt they did not have the time for me.

7th May 2017

Could not find fault with expect of a new knee replacement..my consultant visited mr after my.operation . During my time in surgery.the consultant aneathatist was chatty but certainly knew his job explaining the effects I would feel. Up on the ward I expected a multi bed ward but found I.had been.allocated my own.en-suite despite my being a NHS patient. The staff are wonderful, nothing too.much trouble they included me in.the choice of meds to keep me as pain free as possible.. The hospital is like a hotel,my room was cleaned thoroughly every morning to the point of lovely fluffy towels every day. All meals are 3 courses and fresh made not microwave crap. Simply can.not fault anyone who have formed a part of my.post op recovery

18th March 2017

The treatment I received at Claremont was fantastic, the surgeon and all the staff were very professional, friendly and caring. The aftercare provided and level of customer care was very good.

« 1 2 3 4 »