Claremont Private Hospital

401 Sandygate Road, Sheffield, England, S10 5UB

3rd March 2021

Amazing hospital, Amazing staff, very caring

4th February 2021

This hospital is brilliant. The staff are so helpful and polite. Always there to help when needed. You feel welcome from the minute you enter the door and meet the receptionist.

3rd February 2021

I can see why Claremont has an outstanding CQC report. The hospital is very modern and clean but most of all they have a fantastic team. Every member of staff I met was friendly, professional and caring. I was booked in to see the consultant of my choice (Mr Morrit) the following week after my enquiry. I then had 2 consultation appointments before my surgery. I was provided with lots of information and able to make my own choices during the whole process. I had my operation during the pandemic, the procedures they have in place to protect their patients made me feel very safe and at ease. I received 5* care from everyone involved in my treatment at Claremont. The day of my surgery everything was explained in detail so I knew what to expect, I was made to feel relaxed and knew I was in safe hands. After my surgery the team took great care of me to make sure I wasn’t in any pain and had everything I needed. My consultant came to visit me a number of times make sure I was recovering well before I was discharged. The food during my stay was really fresh and tasty with a good choice of menu and the catering staff were very accommodating, I had fresh jugs of water at least 3 times a day with multiple hot drinks offered throughout the day. The nurses would also offer me hot drinks and snacks during the night and again made sure I had fresh water. I felt lucky having to stay an extra night. Since my discharge I have been back for a check up and due back again in 6 weeks time, I am able to contact the nurses on the ward if I need any advise in the mean time. I am not local to Claremont and chose to travel for my treatment because of their reputation, ratings and the outstanding consultants they have there. I would highly recommend travelling to receive treatment at Claremont.

23rd January 2021

I was treated with kindness and professionalism at all times.

31st December 2020

I have recently had two cataracts removed by Mr Salvi (on two seperate occasions) one more complicated due to the fact I have suffered with the Herpes virus for over three years. After the first procedure nothing happened for a few weeks then suddenly like a miracle my eyesight greatly improved. I now only need glasses for reading. This is all due to the expertise and caring from Mr Salvi and his staff. Everything was first class. Thank you to everyone.

12th December 2020

All the staff where very professional and friendly. The constantly explained every step and checked how I felt and if I needed anything. I was never left alone for too long and a nurse came instantly when I pressed the buzzer. On discharge, everything was explained in detail and I was assured that I could call at any time if I was worried or needed more pain relief. I enjoyed the whole experience.

4th December 2020

Fantastic and friendly hospital

29th October 2020

Claremont provided an amazing service. I rang the hospital on a Monday morning, by that afternoon I had seen a consultant and that same evening had a suspicious mole removed. Can’t fault their care and attention even during a pandemic!

27th October 2020

Very efficient and fist class care

20th October 2020

The Claremont was well organised, adhered to all the current guidelines in place and I was seen on time.

{{category}} working at Claremont Private Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Claremont Private Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3wv