Claremont Private Hospital

401 Sandygate Road, Sheffield, England, S10 5UB

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

16th March 2019

I would recommend this hospital great care from staff and make u feel welcome.

28th February 2019

I do not recommend.

13th February 2019

I was a patient at the Claremont hospital in Feb 2017 and again in Feb 2018 each time was for Patello femoral arthroplast surgery under the care of Mr Alexander Anderson and his team I cannot praise enough the first class care and attention I got at the Claremont from my very first visit i was impressed at how clean it was and how friendly all the staff were I was seen on time not waiting aound hours for appts it was very efficient Both my ops were made so easy for me as Mr Anderson and his anaesthetist team put me at ease making me feel very relaxed the physio team worked wonders too Before my ops I was taking naproxen and paracetamol 3 times daily for knee pain and after the 2 PFAs that Mr Anderson suggested to me rather than full knee replacements I am now pain and medication free and one very grateful patient. Thankyou Mrs Janet Mallaband

31st December 2018

I would not hesitate to recommend Claremont to anyone and in fact I have already done so. The hospital not only has the highest standards of professionalism and cleanliness but the treatment received by all who work there is caring and respectful. The consultants and staff make you feel that it is not just a job and you are not just another patient. They work hard to make it a very comfortable environment for all patients. Whenever I or my family need any medical care my choice will always be Claremont and in fact my husband will be admitted for knee replacement in the next few weeks.

11th December 2018

The medical care by the consultant was excellent. The staff were very pleasant but communication with the consultant was lacking. Because I did not need much nursing care I was left on my own for long periods of time. During my 2 day stay I missed a coffee and an evening meal because they forgot about me. I felt that most of the nursing staff were not specialists in dealing with my case.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Claremont Private Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Claremont Private Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3wv