Mr Abhiram Sharma

General and Colorectal Surgeon

22nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma is a very kind, caring friendly and professional Doctor/ Surgeon , who takes time to listen to the patient, he explained and discussed the procedure with my wife and I before my operation. Mr Sharma also chatted to myself and wife during post op recovery in the ward. My operation was a great success, with hardly any signs of scaring. Mr Sharma is an asset to the NHS and a role model for other Doctors.

18th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Superb gentleman, kind, approachable, informative and would say one of the nicest consultants I have met. I knew exactly what he was going to do and how I would be after surgery to remove my gallbladder. He made me feel totally at ease and did a fabulous job..So happy to have met him and had him to treat me. I was treated at the Alexandra Hospital as an NHS patient by using the NHS choose a booking system.

6th September 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Mr Sharma is by far the best doctor, surgon, consultant that I have met within the NHS to date (not saying that the others are not good, they are). Seeing Mr Sharma with his team it is apparent that they all respect and enjoy working with him. His team conduct their work with confidence, extremely professionally and with smiles on their faces which made me, as a patient feel relaxed. Mr Sharma's explanation of my proceedure was precise and at exactly the right level of detail; giving me all the options and possible outcomes. This he did open and honestly. He also offered his personal and proffessional opinion when asked which was much appriciated. This is my experience as a patient of Mr Sharma having a cancer removed from my bowel which wasn't something I ever expected and did come as a shock. My whole treatment under Mr Sharma was nothing less than 1st class and I feel indebted to him and his team.

31st August 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I don't think they need to improve on anything because my experience here at spire hospital was great as every nurse was helpful and they took good care of me and the doctor told me exactly what was going to happen so I am happy with the way the hospital is.

24th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Excellent from start to finish. Clear explanation of the procedure and associated risks prior to the operation. Care and treatment on the day of the operation was excellent with a very understanding and patient nurse in the recovery room.

Short link to review Mr Abhiram Sharma: http://iwgc.net/ef2fo