miss-maya-harris

« 1 2 3 4 »

2nd November 2015

I have broken my back twice and for many years all the frequent pains in my torso have been assumed to stem from these old injuries. Mrs Harris suspected, and then proved, that much of my discomfort was due to a failing kidney. It has now been removed and my life has been transformed. Arising from that kidney problem I still have some residual problems of bladder control and am very happy that Mrs Harris will continue to supervise any treatment. Keith Hainsworth

7th November 2015
Response from Mrs Maya Harris

Many thanks for your kind words and I am glad that you are doing well.

23rd August 2015

Fantastic service, completely personalised. I didn't feel as if I was a number in the large corporate machine with Mrs Harris. Thank you.

12th August 2015

After taking various tablets from my GP in an attempt to ease my condition I was eventually offered an appointment with Mrs Harris, who was very sympathetic and explained ways as to how my problem could be alleviated. Different procedures were suggested and explained. I chose to have the "urolift" op as this seemed the most simple and less intrusive alternative. This procedure was carried out quickly and under a general anaesthetic and I did not experience any postoperative complications. It has taken a while for things to settle down but I am now more than happy with the outcome and my toilet visits during the night are now minimal! I would not hesitate in recommding Mrs Harris to anyone suffering with a similar condition.

« 1 2 3 4 »

I am a urologist specialising in diagnosis and treatment of prostate diseases, bladder dysfunction, urinary tract infection and kidney stones. Please visit my website at http://www.urologistmaya.co.uk/ and my profile at http://www.birminghamprostateclinic.co.uk/our-team/maya-harris/

Nearest Urologists