warwick-hospital

Warwick Hospital

Lakin Road, Warwick, England, CV34 5BW

Review of A & E, written by a patient
4th December 2019

I attended A and E after advise from my GP. Suspected heart problem. I went through to Ambulatory Care, what a great experience. Although I was unwell, the process was clear, and efficient, all the staff were warm, friendly and good at what they do. I felt confident in their care and decision making. I finally saw a Consultant, who explained everything really well, she gave a concise overview of her findings and diagnosis. She didn’t rush me out, she listened to my concerns and current situation. Thank you all very much. First class service. Lucky to live near such a great hospital.

3rd December 2019

I was completely satisfied with the care whilst attending my appointment. I was seen very quickly and didn't have to wait long.

Review of Beaumont Ward, written by a patient
2nd December 2019

After a slight complication following surgery the team in Beaumont were quick to react and the after care was second to none. Nursing associate Jaz was brilliant throughout my stay; smiley and friendly she made me feel at ease. Ann my nurse was brilliant, caring and compassionate - an asset to the Beaumont team - thank you. The GP trainee (I think his name was David) was absolutely fantastic, he took time in his busy schedule to go through my procedure in detail and ensure I was happy - it was very much appreciated. And finally Fiona, who had to deal with me as a hormonal pregnant lady previously was kind, compassionate, and completely understanding and took the time to ensure all my questions were answered and that I was out at ease. The Beaumont team were simply fantastic and a shining example of the brilliant patient care.

Review of Pre-Op Assessment Clinic (Pre-booked only), written by a patient
2nd December 2019

Excellent service, called in early and finished in a shorter time than expected. Staff were very polite and efficient. Thank you.

Review of A & E, written by a patient
1st December 2019

I will make it in bullet point: - The reception was nice and smiley. - The waiting time was bearable (virtually 2 hours on Sunday evening). - The area where I sit was clean and warm, not cold on skin and cold at heart. I hope you understand what I mean. - Other A&E staffs who happened to around seem nice, not cold. - The doctor who treated me was friendly and kind, he explained things clearly and made me feel positive about my condition. He's just great.

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location

Next Steps

Support
Review of A & E Parent / Carer Survey,
1st December 2019

Good: Couldn’t fault the medical and nursing care received - excellent service Bad: seen in the see and treat area no toys or distraction available for a toddler. Seen initially on a Friday night 1.5 hour wait not a problem. Asked to return on Sunday for review and dressing change. Waited over 2 hours for a 10 minute (if that) review. Why if you are asking for a child to be brought back in can’t an appointment slot be given?

29th November 2019

Everyone I spoke to was very helpful and kind

29th November 2019

Couldn't fault the staff or the service provided but the ongoing access problems of parking makes any visit to this Hospital a nightmare. Traveling from Redditch (a journey of approx. 40 minutes) I already have to allow extra time for delays en-route but also have to allow an additional hour to park. The layout of the car park creates gridlock when it's full because leaving cars are blocked by drivers looking for a parking space. On my latest visit, I arrived and an apologetic security man explained both car parks were full resulting in yet another stressful visit. With Hospitals treating an increasing number of patients and the need for increased staff to cope, the parking and access issues need to be addressed.

Review of Ambulatory Care, written by a patient
28th November 2019

The staff were friendly and considerate. When I was told that I would have an hour and a half wait for a blood test result before I would see the doctor, the receptionist said that if I had not had lunch I should go along to the canteen and have some. I thought that this was good advice and made a break from sitting in the waiting room. I also appreciated the fact that there was tea and coffee available in the AEC waiting area

Review of Endoscopy Unit - Warwick , written by a patient
28th November 2019

I found that all medical staff are very well trained and treat you well in all areas that I went into ,but did find that the reception staff are not very welcoming taking into account that this procedure in the Endoscopy department is not pleasant and can be quite daunting Quite stern and miserable , having said that on my third visit there was one very nice lady that reassured me and very friendly wish I took a note of her name but didn’t so I’m not saying all are the same think she was a exception Also I found when I asked the nurse on recovery when they gave me my report they couldn’t answer questions and the consultants are far to busy or unable to come and answer them for you , so I now will have to call my GP to hopefully answer them .

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at Warwick Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Warwick Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ei