warwick-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 108,558 reviews Write a review

Warwick Hospital

Lakin Road, Warwick, England, CV34 5BW

20th March 2019

I was very impressed with the service

20th March 2019

The post natal care I received was exceptional. I was guided through establishing breast feeding for my prem baby and was given lots of positive encouragement and support whenever it was needed. Observations were completed in a timely and regular manner and the midwives always made sure to explain what they were doing and how we were progressing. The team were so kind and compassionate and always took an interest in how my baby was and how I was feeling. I felt very well looked after and safe in their care. I witnessed the team having to deal with some situations which were clearly beyond the scope of their role and I felt that they dealt with these in a professional manner which resulted in a positive outcome for everyone in the ward. Well done Swan Ward team - you are all superheroes!!

19th March 2019

All staff were helpful and caring. Good advice given and took time-out to explain the procedure in detail. I had a previous op cancelled at very short notice but no-one to blame for this e.g an emergency had arisen. Had to clarify the surgeon carrying out the op, but all-in-all, staff involved were helpful and considerate

18th March 2019

I cant thank Swan Ward enough for my experience. I was taken in on a Friday for induction for my 2nd baby. In the end after 4! inductions and no progress By Tuesday late afternoon me and all staff gave up hope. I was booked in for a C-Section first thing Wednesday morning. Being in there for 5 days I meet many midwifes. All kind and caring and understanding some i got to see twice!. I cant thank them enough even when i gave up all hope and broke down in tears because my body and baby didn't want to do its thing and get things moving also i hadn't been able to hug and hold my first baby who is at these moment 3 and half in these time. She could of visited but we didn't want to upset her or myself as she would find out i wouldn't be coming back home with her. In a way she understood why i was in hospital but myself my partner and our families assumed ill be in and out asap. clearly not. Thankfully happy ending despite the traumatic pain which i assume my body stored all the hormone from the inductions in my body the released itself all in one go was the reason. But my body and baby came out in the end without surgery. After while recovering and before i left the delivery room i had 2-4 midwifes who had looked after me while being induced and who was on shift again that Wednesday morning come and see me and congrats us. Which as staff says alot for the care they have for their patients. I really cant thank them enough.

18th March 2019

After being admitted on a Friday after 4 inductions that didn't work to get my body started and all hope so lost to point of having been booked in for a C-Section first thing on Wednesday morning. I was so relived when my body started contracting late Tuesday evening. But my contractions then suddenly they started to get too fast and painful which i was then given an injection to help them calm down. Which after 4!!! inductions was a bit frustrating but had to be done. Especially when its your 2nd baby After what seems like forever I had been taken in the delivery room to be examine to then the fun really began. They popped my waters and way we go. However my contractions were still to fast and only lasted a min apart. Baby was coming out too. I had to have a further 2 injections to try and slow my contraction all midwifes were calm and made sure i was informed what was happening also clear what they needed to give me and do to help me. Despite the frustration and pain I cant thank the midwives enough for all they done and the relief of not having a c section or having to wait around longer. It was finally all over.

{{category}} working at Warwick Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Warwick Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ei