warwick-hospital

Lakin Road, Warwick, England, CV34 5BW

1 2 3 4 5 131,958 reviews

Review of 23 Hour ward, written by a patient
29th March 2020

I recently had a total abdominal hysterectomy and was a patient on the 23 Hour Ward. My whole experience was positive during my 4 days on the ward. The gynaecology surgery team were excellent very understanding, clear and caring in explanations. I really did feel I was in good hands. The staff on the 23 Hour Ward again excellent. All friendly, caring, good humoured, professional and hard working. The day after my surgery I was unfortunately very poorly for a time and the reactions and following reassurances I cannot fault at what was a worrying time for me. A huge thank you to the team that looked after me. Warwick Hospital is an excellent hospital, every person that I dealt with from my outpatients appointments, pre op and as an inpatient I found to be 10/10. Keep up the great work!

Review of Breast Care Nurses, written by a patient
29th March 2020

I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and the breast care nurses at Warwick hospital are fantastic. They have helped me along my journey, with nothing being too much trouble. The receptionist is also super friendly and always has a smile on her face to greet us. Even with Covid 19 hanging over them, they have been nothing but professional and high spirited. They have my deep admiration and respect, well-done everybody in the Helen Clarke Suite, you should be very proud of yourselves. Much love Fiona Hope x

Review of A & E, written by a family member
26th March 2020

On March 7th I had to come to A&E on the advice of the out of hours doctor for a suspected stroke. The nurse at reception was extremely efficient and I was seen within minutes. From then on I received superb treatment from nurses and doctors. They were kind, patient and good humoured and were very keen that I understood everything that was going on. The care was exemplary. I was then taken by paramedics in an ambulance to Walsgrave hospital for further scans. They were also excellent in the care they showed me. I was discharged the next day having had a TIA diagnosed. I wish to thank all the staff who saw me at warwick hospital for their excellent care.

Review of Dermatology Day Unit Warwick , written by a patient
26th March 2020

All the team in Dermatology were brilliant. I couldn't have asked for better treatment.

Review of Hatton Ward, written by a patient
24th March 2020

not keen on being in hospital but if I have to then the treatment and consideration I received on Hatton Ward left nothing to be desired except a good nights sleep. An elderly confused patient spent almost every hour yelling loudly. In a 3 bed ward it meant no sleep for anyone. Perhaps a facility, such as a single room for disruptive patients could/should be considered.

Review of Coronary Care Unit, written by a patient
21st March 2020

The care I received on the Coronary Care Unit was second to none over my stay there on 06 and 07 March 2020. What a great team - Keep doing what you do.

Review of Squire Ward, written by a patient
20th March 2020

I had very good care on the ward but sadly I had a very bad experience with my return home. I was taken to a dispatching point at 18:40 and given a chair to sit on in what appeared to be an oxygen bottle store with no access to a toilet facilities and had to stand up twice to use a bottle. i asked a number of times when I could be transported and was told that a group had to put together. There seemed to be some kind of a party going on close by and by midnight was getting desperate and said I was quite ready to pay for a Taxi but told that was not possible> I eventually managed to contact my daughter who was returning home from Burton on Trent and she came to pick me up at about 2 am

Review of Pre-Op Assessment Clinic (Pre-booked only), written by a patient
20th March 2020

Very efficient service. Appointment was on time and even though I was sent for an X-ray this was done within half an hour.

Review of Outpatients Department Warwick General Card, written by a patient
19th March 2020

I would like to leave feedback for the Fracture Clinic to say I have been so impressed with the way I have been attended to during both my visits. All the staff have been so efficient, caring and friendly. Thank you all.

Review of Delivery Suite, written by a patient
19th March 2020

Speed of response- great. Commitment of staff. Professional Student

{{category}} working at Warwick Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Warwick Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ei