warwick-hospital

Warwick Hospital

Lakin Road, Warwick, England, CV34 5BW

Review of Bluebell Birth Centre, written by a patient
11th December 2019

Giving birth in Bluebell was an incredible experience. The midwife who looked after me was lovely, calm and knowledgeable. The staff at the change overs were all kind and friendly and made me feel very welcome and cared for. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend giving birth there if you can.

Review of Day Surgery Unit General Card, written by a patient
11th December 2019

I was extremely nervous going into day surgery, I needn't have been so worried because every single member of staff from the receptionists, nurses, anesthetists and of course my Consultant made me feel that I was in very safe hands, as indeed I was. The whole dynamic of the Day Surgery Unit is faultless. All staff are ultimate professionals, understanding, courteous and, regardless of the many pressures they are most likely under, make the atmosphere of the unit light and happy. If you are reading this as a patient, nervous as I was pre-op, please be assured you will receive the very best care.

Review of Pre-Op Assessment Clinic (Pre-booked only), written by a patient

Good, quick, polite service

Review of Delivery Suite, written by a patient
10th December 2019

I gave birth at the Bluebell centre, before being transferred to the hospital to deal with stitches needed. I wasn’t in there for long, but the environment was fantastic, very calming. The midwives were brilliant - we got there at shift changeover, but both midwives stayed to support us through the birth. They were lovely at talking me through what was going to happen on transfer and in surgery, so I felt very well informed and relaxed about the whole process. Just wish I could have made more use of the fantastic facilities!!

Review of Swan Ward Post Natal , written by a patient
10th December 2019

On the whole, I had a good experience on the Swan Ward. It would be good to have initial contact with one person who could give you an idea of everything you need to happen before being discharged and when these may happen, as you do feel a bit left in the dark. I’m not sure I would have been discharged as early if I hadn’t asked to be (and really didn’t need to stay). Everyone I came into contact with was very professional and caring.

Review of Machen Eye Unit, written by a patient
10th December 2019

All staff are friendly and caring and upbeat. Need improvement in car parking and fees, particularly needs of OAP patients.

Rating not given.

Review of Machen Eye Unit, written by a family member
10th December 2019

Staff all lovely, empathetic. Being told your child's vision is poor is not nice, the staff dealt with my emotions well and catered for my sons needs who was young at his first appointment. Maybe dementia training for staff, as a lot of patients were older but that is clutching at straws I can't think of anything else to suggest.

Review of Machen Eye Unit, written by a patient
10th December 2019

Friendly, efficient, professional staff. They always introduce themselves by name.

Review of Cardiac Rehabilitation Service, written by a patient
7th December 2019

every member of your staff was excellent all there advice was first class i cant see anyway to alter what they did for all of the patients give them my thanks and gratitude

Review of Hatton Ward, written by a patient
7th December 2019

The one thing that was so obvious was the professionalism of everyone on the ward. Different staff on different days, but still the same. And the friendliness; it's a more important point than one might think, when you are very ill you want to see someone smile at you and tell you things that help you to feel better. From the minute I was checked in, during the hours of darkness, until I went home a week later, I was made to feel confident that things were going to be OK. The food was good too; one sometimes hears grumbles about hospital food but ours was very good. I'm not sure that I can suggest anything in terms of improvements, but please keep doing more of the same!

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at Warwick Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Warwick Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ei