4th March 2018
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

I received excellent teaching on labour suite about anaesthetics, anaesthetics in obstetrics and tips for F1 year eg lumbar puncture technique. He was very enthusiastic, encouraging and engaging and I learnt a lot from his teaching. Thank you.

4th March 2018
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

Very good with the patients. Great bedside manner. Willing to take the time to answer questions and put patients and there family members minds at rest.

8th February 2018
Written by a member of staff at Northampton General Hospital

Dr Mailoo has assessed my knee today which is something I regularly have trouble with. Within 15 minutes we found a cause and solution to help my problem. I did not expect to be able to solve my issue so fast! I cannot recommend Venthan enough. He was very professional and I felt comfortable and cared for throughout.

26th December 2017
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

I am a new member of staff to the recovery department of the theatres at city Hospital. I spent a day in theatres to gain an insight into the patients journey during their surgery and to learn a bit about the anaesthetics used in theatre. Venthan could not have been more helpful. He spent lots of time explaining what he was doing, what drugs were used and why, what effects the drugs had on the patients and how these drugs affect patients when they are in recovery and what me, as a nurse, can do if a patient is deteriorating. He methodically explained how to assess a patient using the ABCDE method, considering what may be wrong with a patient should they begin to deteriorate. He was so supportive and encouraging towards me and my learning. He has a very calm and friendly attitude and is enthusiastic and very hard working. I thoroughly enjoyed my day in theatre with him and learnt so much, all of which is relevant and will help me in my new role in recovery. I observed Venthan speaking to patients, colleagues and other team members in the same friendly, non judgmental, cheerful way. He maintains a friendly and professional attitude at all times. He is able to make patients feel as relaxed as possible using excellent communication skills, helping them to feel able to trust him to look after them whilst under his care.

26th March 2017
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

Without doubt, the best anesthetiser we have met, felt 100% at ease with him, clearly understood potential risks, but never felt uncomfortable at all. We had an instant rapport and really at ease. If you're lucky to get this doctor you'll have confidence that Mum to be will be supported through her pain relief.

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Rehabilitation medicine specialists