28th August 2019
Written by a patient at Nottingham City Hospital

He had been great throughout my partner,s pregnancy and did his job with great precision and finesse.

7th August 2019
Written by a carer at Lincoln County Hospital

My son was admitted to Lincoln ICU following a neurological crisis . He has a very rare genetic liver disease and I was very impressed with Dr. Mailoos knowledge of the condition. He had obviously taken the time to research the condition and was able to explain to a family member very clearly in easy to understand language all about it. The time he spent with us was very much appreciated and reassuring at a very stressful time.

29th April 2019
Written by a carer at Lincoln County Hospital

He was really good with my boy (James) n he talk to him about things

29th October 2018
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

My wife was critically ill for five weeks in the Intensive Care Unit at Lincoln County Hospital. During this time he kept me informed about her treatment and progress, and explained in language understandable to a non-medic what the problems were. When my wife awoke he treated her as a reasoning adult, unlike some staff who treated her like a child, and had a wonderful empathy with her, and could communicate with her even though she couldn't speak. I feel very fortunate that my wife was cared for by Venthan; his whole attitude and communication were wonderful. If ever I need critical care, I can only hope that my doctor is half as caring as Venthan.

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Rehabilitation medicine specialists