29th October 2018
Written by a carer at Northampton General Hospital

My wife was critically ill for five weeks in the Intensive Care Unit at Lincoln County Hospital. During this time he kept me informed about her treatment and progress, and explained in language understandable to a non-medic what the problems were. When my wife awoke he treated her as a reasoning adult, unlike some staff who treated her like a child, and had a wonderful empathy with her, and could communicate with her even though she couldn't speak. I feel very fortunate that my wife was cared for by Venthan; his whole attitude and communication were wonderful. If ever I need critical care, I can only hope that my doctor is half as caring as Venthan.

16th August 2018
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

Venthan is a kind, caring and conscientious doctor and it has been a pleasure to work alongside him. His wide variety of skills and vast amounts of knowledge were so valuable and he was kind enough to take the time to share his knowledge with other members of staff whenever he got a spare moment. He took the time to listen to both colleagues and patients and was attentive, considerate and encouraging. It's great to see someone so enthusiastic about providing brilliant, patient-centred care. Thank you, Venthan.

4th March 2018
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

I received excellent teaching on labour suite about anaesthetics, anaesthetics in obstetrics and tips for F1 year eg lumbar puncture technique. He was very enthusiastic, encouraging and engaging and I learnt a lot from his teaching. Thank you.

4th March 2018
Written by a member of staff at Nottingham City Hospital

Very good with the patients. Great bedside manner. Willing to take the time to answer questions and put patients and there family members minds at rest.

8th February 2018
Written by a member of staff at Northampton General Hospital

Dr Mailoo has assessed my knee today which is something I regularly have trouble with. Within 15 minutes we found a cause and solution to help my problem. I did not expect to be able to solve my issue so fast! I cannot recommend Venthan enough. He was very professional and I felt comfortable and cared for throughout.

Nearest Sports and exercise medicine specialists

Nearest Rehabilitation medicine specialists