Royal Derby Hospital

Uttoxeter Road, Derby, England, DE22 3NE

15th January 2020

This Hospital is top class, the care the staff ate fantastic. It is spotlessly clean. I have been an in patient and will be an out patient indefinitely, the nursing staff, Doctors, specialists, Even down to the porters, cleaners, and tea ladies, treat you with dignity. They have certainly helped me tremendously, I can’t thank and praise them enough. Many thanks to you all at Derby Royal Hospital. May this great team and Hospital remain forever.

23rd December 2019

Hospital is very clean and the nurses friendly and attentive to your needs. I was very well received there and at departure one nurse came with me to ensure that everything is going well until I got in the car to leave.

17th November 2019

As part of my treatment I had 6 weeks radiotherapy sessions at Royal Derby Hospital. I had excellent care from the staff of the Radiotherapy team. The staff were caring, supportive and encouraging... Always had a smile. Going to the hospital everyday (Mon to Fri) for 6 weeks I was always treated with great care, respect, kindness and a BIG SMILE! The Radiotherapy team are excellent carers! During the treatment the radiotherapy staff patiently, calmly takes all the measurements before the treatment begins. One day I was almost very late for my appointment - but the entire team was waiting for me. I write with tears of gratitude for the love and care I received from the 'angels' at the Radiotherapy Dept. May God bless you all. All your efforts were not in vain. I am completely healed now!

10th November 2019

5star service

4th November 2019

They made me feel better than in home, take care about me anymoment.

1st November 2019

All was very kind and helpful

30th October 2019

Inconsistent care. Was not listened to or cared for. No one cares about the mother, you are just an incubator. Your care isn't consultant led, its registrar led and even then it isn't the same registrar.

7th October 2019

I was completely satisfied with the care I received at The Derby Royal Hospital. At all stages from diagnosis, through treatment to follow-up I felt involved with the process and I was given all the information I needed to make treatment choices. I was listened to with interest and sympathy. I would particularly like to commend the Radiotherapy Department who looked after me with the utmost care and precision. The staff were reassuring, listened to any concerns and gave me all the information I needed.

28th September 2019

Improve your compassion

25th September 2019

Derby Royal Hospital is brilliant. I have been treated both NHS and privately and on every occasion the treatment was outstanding. I had never been in hospital until my issue with cancer but, having visited patients in other hospitals I can only speak as I find and Derby Royal Hospital staff are just amazing. Thank you for my experience I would recommend you to any patient I had such a good experience on the ward CT Scan and MRI scan were all fantastic thank you.David Straw

{{category}} working at Royal Derby Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal Derby Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3zt