Royal Derby Hospital

Derby
England
DE22 3NE

3rd December 2016

A fantastic hospital. Very helpful and caring staff. And extremely clean. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hospital to anyone.

22nd September 2016

This was my first hospital experience and I was scared. But everyone -absolutely everyone- I came across in my 6 months of appointments and operations, was the most professional, caring, dedicated, kind and human staff I could ever wish for. This goes all the way from the top consultant to the nurses, to the cleaners and the tea ladies. Amazing, truly caring professionals. I felt perfectly looked after and cared for at every step of my journey. The facilities, equipment and location were all welcoming and more than just appropriate. Now I am healed but I don't really mind if I ever get ill again as their genuine care and professional attention has made such a difference to my life. Thank you to all the staff.

23rd October 2015

From the moment I arrived at A&E, to the moment I was discharged, the care I received at Royal Derby Hospital was exceptional.

16th September 2015

I was informed by Dr Ahmed of my options and told they would be discussed with me when I went to get my moulds done, but unfortunately I was told and not asked what I wanted after waiting 45 minutes as I had been forgotten

30th July 2013

my farther was re admitted to the mau ward then was negeleted. i dont blame my farthers outcome on the ward, after all he was very ill. but when the nursing staff were told on a daily bases by my sister who was sitting with at every posible moment he was increasing confused and i witnessed that he was eating invisable food and talking to invisable people and the nursing sister told me he is ok. i have grave conserns i had to refer this to the PALS service and also demanded finally got to speak to a junior doc to express my concerns. my fathers case was complex i understand that but he was negeceted and had the staff be more vigalant. he may have spent more time at home than in hospital. I HAVE NO CONVIDENCE IN THE RUN DOWN HOSPITAL. i am a staff nurse and if i had treated my patients this way i would have been sacked and struck off.