15th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Montefiore Hospital

I have met Dr Sweet twice in last 3 years before and after surgery. On both occasions he made me feel very at ease and was so approachable, answering any questions I had and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you, this really meant a lot to me.

10th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Montefiore Hospital

Dr Sweet was my anaesthetist for my hip replacement. His calm and friendly manner made me feel more comfortable as I was quite anxious about the spinal anaesthetic. He kept me informed about everything he was doing until I was under full sedation. I had originally asked and expected to be given only a mild sedation where you drift in and out of consciousness during the procedure (which I had for my 1st hip replacement last year) but he preferred the full sedation which, with hindsight, was actually very nice as I fell asleep in the anaesthetic room and woke up in the recovery room where he visited me before I was transferred back to my room. He also visited me the following morning to check that I was ok and all of the spinal anaesthetic had worn off.

5th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Peter was the anaesthetist for my knee arthroscopy operation at Goring Hall Hospital in Worthing. Peter and his team were excellent, very friendly and professional which made me feel very reassured and calm in his capable hands. The surgeon Mr Shah was also excellent and very professional. Thank you very much for such great service

4th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

When I met Dr Sweet I felt straight away that I was in very good hands. He was friendly and professional and completely put me at ease. At every stage he explained what he was doing and how I would feel. I can thoroughly recommend him!

4th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Montefiore Hospital

I have had 4 procedures done under the care of Dr Sweet, most recently having a laparascopy in July 2017 at Spire Montefiore Hospital. Dr Sweet made me feel at ease with the procedure and walked me through the steps of what was going to happen, ensuring I understood and was happy with this. Post-Op he came to check on me and was very calming and compassionate explaining how the procedure went. He is a fantastic Doctor and is able to calm my nerves and answer any concerns I have.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists