3rd June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Sweet came to meet me before the operation, he explained the procedure in a quiet unhurried way, gave every opportunity for me to ask questions, and as he administered the anaesthetic he talked to me, repeatedly asking if I was comfortable, etc. I experienced no ill effects post-op (e.g. headache) and feel very fortunate to have had such experienced and competent treatment.

31st May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Sweet put me completely at ease, listened to me and as such this is the first GA I’ve come out from, having not been sick and not feeling dreadful.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

What a very nice chap, Dr Sweet was very cheerful and made me feel totally at ease before my knee replacement operation and told me exactly what would be done and kept me informed while he did the various things to prepare me and told me what to expect as he did them. All in all a very positive experience and I will be very pleased when I go back in to get my other knee done if it is him that is in charge of the anaesthetics.

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Very professional, informative and caring. Listened to my concerns and made me feel as relaxed as possible. Great anaesthetic, fully awake after surgery and good pain relief Thank you for looking after a neurotic lady so well

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Great manner and engagement.Kept me informed all the way through the process.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists