« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Kept me reassured, calm and fully informed for myomectomy surgery to remove fibroids. This was my first time having an operation and I was very nervous. Dr Sweet explained everything and took into account my blood disorder. Fully recommended.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Made me totally at ease, explained the procedure and kept me informed up to the operation. Visited morning after. Very approachable.

2nd September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Sweet made me feel totally comfortable & secure. I was really at ease and confident that I was in good hands. Highly recommended. Thank you. Rebecca Merricks

28th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I met Dr Peter Sweet for the first time at Goring Hall Hospital, he was very approachable and explained everything to me when he visited me in my room before my operation, once we had arrived in the Anaesthetic Room again he was very kind and yet again he explained the procedure. I wish him good luck in his job.

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

It was my first time having general anesthetic so I was a little nervous. Peter explained the whole procedure and put my mind at rest. Once in the theatre he explained everything he was doing until I drifted off. Later he visited me in the ward to check I was ok. A very kind man who genuinely cares for his patients.

« 1 2 3 4 »