16th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

As an 83 year old who had never had an operation before Dr Sweet made me feel very confident in him both at the bedside and in theatre. He made the experience much more comfortable than it could have been. Thank you Dr. Sweet

7th June 2017
Written by a patient at The Montefiore Hospital

He fully explained what was going to happen and reassured me as I was nervous prior to the operation. He made me relax and not worry.

28th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Montefiore Hospital

As soon as I met Dr Sweet I instantly warmed to him. He has a calm manner about him which put me at my ease. He explained everything carefully and listened to my concerns. I have another operation in a few weeks time and I very much hope Dr Sweet is part of the team again.

27th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Sweet was brilliant. I was anxious about my operation due to how I reacted last time, he listened to my worries, and he treated me accordingly and I was absolutely fine! He was calming but quick and made me feel at ease.

25th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

A lovely man. He made me feel relaxed and explained what he was doing and how it would feel. Chatted to me about my job and my daughter and before I knew it I was in recovery.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists