Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

16th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

David was attentive explaining the procedure due to be undertaken. No after effects following surgery.

4th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Excellent care. Recovered really quickly from the general anesthetic with no after effects. Overall care before, during and after the procedure was excellent.

28th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I would just like to say a few words about David. He made me feel so at ease throughout the whole visit to Goring Hall Hospital , the whole sedation process was absolutely amazing and I really didn’t remember a thing about the operation ! Along with being totally professional he was friendly and courteous too , the whole experience was totally painless .... literally ! Thanks David

28th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Uncles was easy to talk to, he explained my options very well. He was very reassuring as were all of the staff.

24th May 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Very reassuring in pre-op, answered all my questions. Had complete faith I was in good hands

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists