Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

17th October 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Couldnt have asked for more and came out of anaesthetic so quickly, felt absolutely fine and ready to go out.!!! Thank you to you and your team. One hearing aid

16th October 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr. Uncles was great. He was friendly and very approachable. He listened carefully to what I told him and was very reassuring - I was concerned that I had been very nauseous following a previous operation. I'm glad to say I experienced no nausea at all following the operation with this anaesthetist. His manner gave me confidence in him and I trusted that he would look after me during the operation. He answered all my questions regarding my pain management and care following the operation. I am more than happy to recommend him to other patients.

16th October 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

His pre op briefing was clear and precise and answered all my questions in a very professional manner I was very comfortable being looked after by David Uncles. Robert Dawson

11th October 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

As soon as I met Dr Uncles I felt that he was interested in me as a unique patient. He introduced himself to me clearly and took a relevant medical history. I felt listened to and that he was able to deal with any concerns. Just before the operation, he told me a joke which I actually remembered afterwards! I'm sure this was to relax me and, with the added kind attention of the other staff, it worked! I woke up feeling cossetted and secure that I had been and was still feeling cared for. Dr Uncles came and checked how I was feeling after I had woken which was great. The only thing that I would say is that I had two needles in my arm, which surprised the nurse who removed them. She wasn't sure why I had had two and neither was I!

10th October 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I received outstanding care from Dr David Uncles, from the beginning he was very kind, informative and reassuring, putting my anxiety and fears at ease. He has a wonderful calming manner. My experience was completely pain free. I had a total abdominal hysterectomy, I was administered an epidural shortly before my general anaesthesia and didn't feel any pain for quite a few hours after my operation. Slight discomfort which is to be expected. I had my op on a Thursday and returned home on Saturday afternoon. If I were to ever have another operation I would certainly hope that Dr. Uncles was my Anaesthetist. If you are able to pass on my thanks and gratitude, please do.

Short link to review Dr David Uncles: http://iwgc.net/ez3y