19th March 2020

David gave a clear and concise explanation and invited me to raise any questions or concerns I may have had.

17th March 2020

Dr. Uncles came especially early just to make sure I had enhanced anaesthetic when I had to have a procedure.

17th March 2020

I found Dr Uncles a very reassuring and likeable Doctor who explained and carried out everything in a professional but personable manner

16th March 2020

On entering the Operating Theatre I was put at my ease with great care. I had no worries or concerns at all. I was made comfortable and spoken to in a gentle very calming way to ward off any worries I might have had.. Afterwards I woke completely pain free.. Now it's up to me to get better. I wish to thank you all who were looking after me that morning..

11th March 2020

DR. explained the procedure clearly and totally put my mind at rest. I was very happy with his manner.

Dr David Uncles was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists