Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

12th December 2019

David administered intravenous aesthetics in order for me to have an ankle operation, he was friendly and reassuring both before my operation and whilst administering my medication. I felt completely at ease and woke up soon after with no adverse reaction. My operation went exactly to plan and I was able to leave hospital for home later the same day. It was all very professional.

11th December 2019

Nice to be treated as an adult .Perfect mix of authority and compassion.Gave me confidence though out the procedure ,many thanks.

Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital
8th December 2019

Professional and also kindly manner who made me feel relaxed about my op etc. and whom I would unreservedly recommend to others.

8th December 2019

I would like to thank Dr David Uncles for providing my anaesthesia at Goring Hall Hospital. He visited my hospital room, explained fully the pre-operation procedure and what to expect when I arrived in the theatre which much reduced my level of anxiety. The anaesthesia procedure on arrival in the theatre could not have been better, excellent. After my operation Dr Uncles again visited my room to be sure I was fully recovered with no side effects and provided reassurance that everything had gone well which was very much appreciated. I thoroughly recommend his services to other patients due to the high level of care experienced throughout my procedure.

30th November 2019

David immediately put me at ease and was clear in his instructions and advice. He certainly helped make my surgery as relaxing as possible. Highly recommended.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists