Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

24th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I received great medical care from David Uncles, delivered with a human touch and appropriate sense of humor, which helped to put both myself as the patient as well as my husband at ease. I was looked after very well and had no issues in my recovery.

19th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

visited in ward before procedure

17th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I found him Most reassuring and listen to everything I said he certainly put me at my ease

16th April 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was pretty nervous about my surgery , and not having any recent surgeries forgot about the after effects of the anaesthetic Ii had encountered many years ago . The sickness and grogginess taking days to get rid of that feeling. Before the surgery Dr Uncles introduced himself went through my procedure , he explained clearly what he was going to do and why . Also if I had any worries or requests . as I have lost my hair I just asked if I could keep my chemo hat on , this meant alot to me . While waiting and being prept for surgery I felt completely at ease ,the last thing I remember was talking about Salzburg . The next morning he took time to come and see how I was . I could not believe how alert and well I felt . Thank you for making this a positive one .

15th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I went into the operation with complete confidence that all would be well. I talked with Dr Uncles prior to the procedure telling him that on a previous Anesthetic I had experienced severe cold on wakening up. he told me that he would look after that and he did. I found that all the medical team and hospital (Goring Hall) to be most excellent. For anybody requiring an operation I would fully recommend both this Hospital and all the medical team. Also if possible to ask for Dr Uncles and if it was for knee or hip procedures To ask for Mr N Shah. both excellent and (Human) physicians.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists