Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

9th August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

He must have done a good job, as the operation was painless.

8th August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Very Understanding listened to my medical history and allergies etc as well as providing comforting and reassuring chat ie Both his parents were born in north London as was I, which nicely took my mind off the coming procedure.

5th August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

He listened to my concerns pre procedure and reassured me well

4th August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I and my family have been fortunate in never having an illness or the need for medical help. I found myself in a strange position and he helped me understand what would be best for me. I took his advice as he gained my trust (which is not easy) and he helped me through a very difficult day.

2nd August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I felt totally reassured after talking to Dr Uncles. I was a bit worried at first when an epidural was mentioned , but after the reasons and technique was explained I felt totally at ease with his advise and confidence in this procedure .Thank you very much for all your work and may you have many more happy patients ( prob loads more been under your influence since my op) .Regards Sandy Holliday.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists