Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

14th August 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Uncles was very helpful and reassuring during my consultation and when I asked if they also needed a baseline ECG he ensured I was seen immediately after my appointment so I did not have to travel back for an additional visit which was very much appreciated.

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Fantastic really caring,understand ing and patient ,explained everything to me and took some fears away fantastic tjank you so much dr uncles

16th July 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Uncles is very courteous and approachable. He gave professional clinical care and advice. He was well informed of my past operation. He reassured me and listened to my concerns regarding my previous experience and decisions I made and gave me valuable advice and information concerning my future care plan. He answered any questions which I had as comprehensively as possible and if required again, I have every faith that my next experience with the Anaesthetist team will be just as good. Keep doing what you are doing.

30th June 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I went in to my planned c-section with fears about the cannula insertion and the spinal - all because of previous experiences. Dr Uncles listened to my concerns and tried to ease my fears before going in to theatre. When it was time to go in he was calm and attentive and actually used a local anaesthetic in both the areas that the cannula and spinal were to be placed... I didn’t feel a thing! I would definitely recommend him - it was a pleasure to have him there to chat to as well!

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

He even offered me gas before the general anaesthetic as I'm scared of needles so I didn't have to feel the needle. Super friendly guy.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists