Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

15th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was very anxious as I had not had an operation before. Dr Uncles ensured that I understood exactly what was going to happen and put my mind at rest about all of my concerns prior to going down to theatre. He also came to see me when I had recovered to ensure I was ok. Dr Uncles definately ensured that my experience was as good as it could be and I thank him enormously for that.

4th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

David Uncles has great interpersonal skills and makes you feel very comfortable and confident in his care. My recent GA was the second he has administered to me and he was every bit as lovely this time as he was the first time, and even remembered me. He is very down to Earth, good humoured and I felt very well looked after by him and his team. I genuinely couldn't recommend him highly enough.

30th January 2019

Listened carefully

30th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Very professional, good listener, put me right at ease from initial meeting through to post op. Couldn't recommend highly enough

29th January 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

He was a very engaging Doctor and very easy to talk to. He put me at my ease straight away.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists