Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

28th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr. Uncles is a highly professional, friendly anaesthetist. For my operation, he explained everything in advance, took great care to check about allergies or intolerances, and took a complete medical history. His approach was calm, reassuring and very friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending him to other patients.

7th September 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Really listened to all my questions and took time to make sure everything had been discussed and that I'd understood. Was a very positive experience.

14th August 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Uncles was very helpful and reassuring during my consultation and when I asked if they also needed a baseline ECG he ensured I was seen immediately after my appointment so I did not have to travel back for an additional visit which was very much appreciated.

18th July 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Fantastic really caring,understand ing and patient ,explained everything to me and took some fears away fantastic tjank you so much dr uncles

16th July 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Uncles is very courteous and approachable. He gave professional clinical care and advice. He was well informed of my past operation. He reassured me and listened to my concerns regarding my previous experience and decisions I made and gave me valuable advice and information concerning my future care plan. He answered any questions which I had as comprehensively as possible and if required again, I have every faith that my next experience with the Anaesthetist team will be just as good. Keep doing what you are doing.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists