30th June 2022

The Quality of care given to me by Dr David Uncles was caring and informative. I didn’t realise I was so apprehensive about my operation until he spoke to me and explained everything i needed to know about what would happen before and after the procedure. I then felt myself relax. When the time came he talked to me about my family I don’t even remember falling asleep. Afterwards everything was fine and Dr Uncles came to visit me on the ward to see how I was, so I was able to thank him.

30th June 2022

Mr Uncles took time to explain my spinal. He was reassuring and listened to my fears, allaying them with kind professionalism.

Written by a NHS patient at Goring Hall Hospital
30th June 2022

I was ai Goring Hall under the NHS. The care from all the doctors and nurse was very good Dr, Uncles was very good at explaining what the sequnce of Anaesthetists would be.

Written by a NHS patient at Goring Hall Hospital
27th June 2022

Am a second year Student Nurse at Goring Hall hospital.Dr. uncles taught me about Anaesthesia, how to keep patient airway patent. How to perform spinal injections. The difference between epidural and spinal injections. I also saw him administering Anaesthesia after patient gave consent for me to be there. Dr. Uncles is kind, caring and very professional.

26th June 2022

Easy to talk to and he took my concerns seriously. Explained all processes to me which was reassuring.

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I employ a variety of anaesthetic techniques including general or regional anaesthesia, although I often use them in combination to optimise and enhance patients' peri and post-operative experience. I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates. I was present at the inauguration of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010. This enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest professional and safety standards expected of anaesthetists. It is my hope to match or even exceed the expectations of patients who place their trust in me.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists