Dr David Uncles

Specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. Dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates.

• Anaesthetics and ITU

20th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Uncles visited me before my operation and went through my previous history and then clearly went through the procedure asking myself or my husband if we had any other questions or concerns, we both felt completely at ease with what had already been discussed. I felt completely safe whilst having my anaesthetic and next day he visited me again as I had been quite sick whilst in recovery, he discussed that in the future if I was to need other operations what would be the best thing for me in order to help to reduce my sickness. Dr Uncles really cares about his patients, he is professional, friendly and approachable.

19th October 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Uncles, was professional and approachable. I felt completely at ease in his company and felt I was getting the best care possible.

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was impressed that Dr Uncles took time and care to emphasize to me, as an elderly patient, the benefits of undergoing spinal anaesthesia as opposed to general anaesthesia, not only for the relative speed of recovery but also the safety of the procedure. I had previously been quite apprehensive about this, but Dr Uncles reassured me that it was all perfectly safe!

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Saw Dr Uncles in his clinic he is very friendly and understanding and made me feel at ease and would recommend him.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Informative and put me at ease.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists