Dr David Uncles

I am a specialist Anaesthetist with interests in Obstetric, Ambulatory and Inpatient anaesthesia. I was present at the signing of the Helsinki Declaration in June 2010 which enshrines the values essential to the promotion of the highest standards of patient care expected of anaesthetists. Hence, I am dedicated to putting the patient first through the provision of safe and reassuring care delivered in conjunction with my colleagues and associates.

• Anaesthetics and ITU

20th June 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

He even offered me gas before the general anaesthetic as I'm scared of needles so I didn't have to feel the needle. Super friendly guy.

13th June 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Very friendly approach and made me feel relaxed and confident in what was being carried out. Answered various questions I asked regarding the procedure. as this is quite a daunting time for patients it was great that he had this approach.

12th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Uncles made me feel very calm and confident for my general anaesthetic. He listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I would 100% recommend him and in fact all the team at Goring Hall hospital. Thank you for your kind care.

12th June 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Uncles introduced himself to me. He was polite and professional.

5th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

I was concerned about not having blood. Dr Uncles I felt listened to my concerns, understood the issues and was willing to cooperate with my wishes. Throughout the procedure I was kept informed.

5th June 2018
Response from Dr David Uncles

I am glad that we were able to highlight the issues important to you beforehand and discuss and agree the manner in which you wished to be looked after. Thank you for placing your confidence in me. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists