Dr Christopher Marshall

Hello, Welcome to my iWantGreatCare page. I am an Anaesthetic Consultant with special interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia and I am very keen to improve the care I deliver on an individual patient basis. Your feedback is very important in order to enable me to improve the service I deliver. Thank you for taking the time to fill in a review. Kind regards Chris

23rd May 2019
Written by a patient at Southlands Hospital

This was my first operation to say I was terrified would be an understatement Dr Marshall was so kind when I explained my fears he listened and helped me through as did his whole team - a very big thank you to all.

5th May 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I experienced my first operation on 29/4/19. I was naturally a little nervous. The first doctor who introduced himself to me was Dr Chris Marshall & immediately his friendliness, calmness & overall aura made me feel completely at ease. He spent time explaining the anaesthesia procedure & exactly what I should expect, took time to answer any concerns & exuded total professionalism. I relaxed as felt in good hands with a caring individual. Upon entering the room to have my anaesthetic delivered, his friendly presence was there to talk me through every aspect & I felt completely relaxed throughout the whole process. I cannot thank Dr Marshall enough for making my first experience smooth & easy. He clearly loves his job, genuinely cares for his patients as individuals & obviously there is no doubt regarding his expertise & ability. Huge gratitude to him & all the team.

4th May 2019
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

Very friendly staff member very helpful and takes time to talk to you and help you understand his role in the operation which is nice

4th May 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Marshall was amazing, I was a little bit worried about the needles but he really calmed me down and made jokes and made sure to distract me. I even said when I got home how amazing the anaesthetist was! If I ever have to have an operation in future, i hope he is the anaesthetist on the day.

25th April 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

He made me feel very at ease and listened when I told him about my allergy to plaster and also about the problem with my capped teeth since my accident. When I was being put under the registrar had problems putting the cannula in both my hands, Dr Marshall came in and reassured me everything would be alright, he then gave me laughing gas and found a very small vein in my wrist which he was able to do. I thought he was a really lovely man and very good at his job.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists