Dr Christopher Marshall

Hello, Welcome to my iWantGreatCare page. I am an Anaesthetic Consultant with special interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia and I am very keen to improve the care I deliver on an individual patient basis. Your feedback is very important in order to enable me to improve the service I deliver. Thank you for taking the time to fill in a review. Kind regards Chris

29th August 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Chris Marshall fully explained the anaesthetic procedure including a nerve block which would be administered in my neck before my shoulder stabilisation operation. I was a little nervous but he talked me through the process in a reassuring and calm way. During the anaesthetic administration he kept me calm by chatting about different things, pertinent to me which he had remembered from my notes/prior chat, whilst also talking me through what they were doing in terms of the actual procedure. It all went well. Many thanks.

13th August 2017
Written by a carer at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Chris listened to my husband and reassured him about previous (unpredictable) problems (these had not happened on his watch). This was critical to both of us feeling confident that there would not be a repeat of those, quite frightening, problems. We both felt completely confident that my husband would be ok, and I'm sure this is an important factor in his successful surgery and recovery.

24th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

He is confident and efficient. That I appreciate, thank you.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Being an extremely nervous patient Dr Marshall informed me in great detail all the various options available for my anaesthetic , went through them very throughly so I understood what would be happening with each anaesthetic given which anaesthetic I choose. He was very charming in his manner and both my husband and I felt at ease with him and wasn't at all in way being rushed to make a choice which to me was important .

1st May 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Brighton

What a legend , very carm and positive man.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists