dr-christopher-marshall-2

Dr Christopher Marshall

26th September 2020

Extremely kind and caring. Even after being transferred to Worthing Hospital from my OP at Goring Hall he took the time to find me and enquire about my wellbeing. Thankyou. A very special Doctor.

25th September 2020

Christopher introduced himself prior to my operation and explained what would happen whilst he was administering the spinal anaesthetic. Whilst this was happening he went through every stage and ensured my comfort whilst providing reassurance. In the recovery area Christopher ensured with me that I was comfortable and the level of my pain. Either later on the day of my operation or the day after - hard to recall - he visited me to ensure that I was well and comfortable and recovering from the spinal anaesthetic.

25th September 2020

Thoroughly professional and pleasant. Explained the process and kept me informed through every stage, all the time listening to my concerns and putting me at ease. If i had to 'go under the knife' again i would be more than happy for Chris to be my anaesthetist.

22nd September 2020

Thank you Dr. Marshall for being both professionally informative and reassuring with my pre-op assessment; and for listening kindly to my concerns in having a general anaesthetic, which was very much appreciated.

22nd September 2020

I would recommend Dr Christopher Marshall for his excellent bedside manner, the time he spent discussing all aspects of the anaesthetic and post operative pain management during his pre-operative visit to the ward and his kind calm and competent manner in the anaesthetic room immediately prior to my procedure. He took the time post operatively to return to the ward and made sure that all was well and that I was comfortable. He prescribed post-operative analgesia which was appropriate to my requirements. Many thanks

Dr Christopher Marshall was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Hello, Welcome to my iWantGreatCare page. I am an Anaesthetic Consultant with special interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia and I am very keen to improve the care I deliver on an individual patient basis. Your feedback is very important in order to enable me to improve the service I deliver. Thank you for taking the time to fill in a review. Kind regards Chris

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists