Dr Christopher Marshall

Hello, Welcome to my iWantGreatCare page. I am an Anaesthetic Consultant with special interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia and I am very keen to improve the care I deliver on an individual patient basis. Your feedback is very important in order to enable me to improve the service I deliver. Thank you for taking the time to fill in a review. Kind regards Chris

20th January 2019
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

Dr Marshall had an extremely pleasant & professional manner. Excellent approach with my four year old. Calm & explained the procedure.

15th January 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was admitted on 8 January for an operation and was quite worried as it was for the removal of cancer in the thyroid. Dr Marshall was very kind, answered my questions and reassured me that all would be fine. He was very thorough checking my history, allergies etc....so had every confidence in him. I highly recommend him for his care and support.

11th January 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Puts you at ease at a very nerve-wracking time.

3rd January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Marshall was amazing! He put my mind to rest on the ward listened to my concerns and made me pain free before surgery. In the anaesthesia room he was welcoming and professional telling me exactly what was going to happen and speedily put me to sleep. An excellent Doctor with a fantastic bedside manor. I would highly recommend Dr Marshall thank you.

3rd January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Marshall made me feel relaxed from start to finish, he explained what was going to happen in great detail. I was very nervous and made me feel relaxed and calm. I have been under his care numerous times now and it has always been perfect. I couldn’t ask for a better doctor for my treatment.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists