Dr Christopher Marshall

Hello, Welcome to my iWantGreatCare page. I am an Anaesthetic Consultant with special interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia and I am very keen to improve the care I deliver on an individual patient basis. Your feedback is very important in order to enable me to improve the service I deliver. Thank you for taking the time to fill in a review. Kind regards Chris

13th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Felt totally safe and reassured by the professional and caring manner that doctor Marshall conducted himself during my visit to goring hall hospital .

6th October 2018
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Chris Marshall was a very friendly and confident person. I asked him to not tell me much about the procedure and he respected that but made sure i was not going in with no knowledge of what was going to happen. He made me feel very comfortable and made the experience of being put under general anaesthetic not as awful as i was anticipating.

Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

A comforting person before going through your procedure. So many thanks for putting me at ease along with two various options for the anesthetic.

Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

friendly & knowledgable doctor who made my little boy feel at ease

Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

It`s a stressful time going into hospital. I know it find it particularly so. I was in Worthing hospital for only a minor operation this week, but it required a general anesthetic. I was greatly relieved when Dr Marshall appeared to speak with me because during our conversation he covered any concerns I felt, made me feel safe and utterly confident in what was to happen. I am not a nervous patient ( I think) but its always so good to have someone listen at these times. Dr Marshall did this and I am so grateful for this professional care, and his great kindness.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists