Dr Christopher Marshall

Hello, Welcome to my iWantGreatCare page. I am an Anaesthetic Consultant with special interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia and I am very keen to improve the care I deliver on an individual patient basis. Your feedback is very important in order to enable me to improve the service I deliver. Thank you for taking the time to fill in a review. Kind regards Chris

22nd August 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Dr Marshall is a total professional, very reassuring and friendly, made me feel relaxed about my operation from the start. The entire NHS staff who looked after me were brilliant, but I particularly remember Dr Marshall, and told my husband what a lovely, friendly chap he was. Having reassurance like that makes the daunting prospect of surgery so much easier. I think it's extraordinary that an obviously talented member of the NHS like DR Marshall needs to have 'revalidation', his job must be stressful enough without having to worry about a yearly appraisal. We are so lucky to have the NHS and the wonderful staff like Dr Marshall who are the backbone of the service.

21st August 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was dreading having an operation but Dr Marshall and his team were both highly professional and very friendly. I felt at ease from the moment I met Dr Marshall,. He explained the procedure simply and well and was happy to answer any questions in simple words and with understanding. The operation was such a success I had none of the discomforts the leaflets suggested I would, so top marks all round.

20th August 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I was really impressed with dr approach and professionalism.

19th August 2019
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Made me feel relaxed and calm. Very friendly & professional.

17th August 2019
Written by a carer at Worthing Hospital

Friendly and welcoming. Very positive.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists