dr-christopher-marshall-2

7th May 2021

Excellent doctor!

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital
6th May 2021

Chris was friendly and professional when I first met him in my room at Goring Hall Hospital. He introduced himself and explained why he was there. During our discussion relating to my anaesthetic for the operation I explained that I had reactions to morphine when I have had previous operations. With this information he suggested using a different combination of pain relief the duration of the operation and I was happy to have this. When I met Chris again in the room next to the operating theatre, he and his team were very friendly and professional. They put me at ease and made sure any questions I had were taken seriously and answered appropriately. At all stages through the process Chris and his team made the relevant checks to ensure I was the right patient and matched the paperwork they had. I felt confident in their abilities to carry out the job they were they to do for me. Thank you.

5th May 2021

He explained to me carefully what was happening at every stage and gave me confidence that I was in good hands

Written by a NHS patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital
4th May 2021

Dr. Christopher Marshall took time to personally chat with me before my operation informing me what would take place before and after the anaesthetic. He listened to my personal concerns and reassured me. All went very well. I felt slightly dizzy as I was coming round but had no further side effects. Thankfully, I didn't feel a thing! Thank you for your skill.

4th May 2021

Dr Christopher Marshall took great care of my 6 year old son, I came in as a nervous mum but he totally put me at ease. I put all my trust and faith in him with my son. My Son was not worried at all as Dr Christopher came to see him before to have chat, and was just amazing with him and made the whole experience not scary for us both. I can’t thank you and your team enough for keeping my son safe and comfortable.

Dr Christopher Marshall was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Hello, Welcome to my iWantGreatCare page. I am an Anaesthetic Consultant with special interest in Paediatric Anaesthesia and I am very keen to improve the care I deliver on an individual patient basis. Your feedback is very important in order to enable me to improve the service I deliver. Thank you for taking the time to fill in a review. Kind regards Chris

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists