Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I found the treatment for my A F. very effective and the it was performed was first class: Thank you N H S well done.

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I would like to thank Dr Koa Wing and his colleagues at Watford and Hammersmith Hospitals for achieving such a good outcome, (a successful ablation for VT) and today an amazing discharge. Regaining confidence plays a big part of recovery and having Dr Koa Wing as my Cardiologist is very reassuring.

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

he explained what was wrong with me, and what procedures would be done to rectify my problem. which was very reassuring.couldnt have had a better doctor.

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

From the outset Dr Koa Wing, engendered an air of confidence and professionalism, this coupled with a patient friendly attitude, detailed explanations of procedures and attentive listening made me feel relaxed assured and confident that I was in the right hands. Following the procedure at Hammersmith Hospital I was treated with care and consideration, friendliness and professionalism. On both follow up reviews at Watford General Hospital Dr Koa Wing was again very professional, friendly and informative. I can honestly say that I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Koa Wing to anyone seeking cardiac treatment.

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Appointments close to scheduled time. Doctor was very down-to-earth and business like

Doctors working at London Cardiovascular Clinic – 66 Harley Street