dr-michael-koa-wing

Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
24th May 2021

Dr Koa-Wing provided some expert advice remotely for my mother in law who has a complex rhythm based problem and had previously provided care for my wife. He provided reassurance and detailed advice. I am a consultant physician myself, and hold Dr Koa-Wing in high regard both professionally and personally. He is an excellent cardiologist who is extremely diligent and caring, whom I have trusted with the care of two close family members.

Written by a NHS patient at Watford General Hospital
25th February 2021

Dr Koa-Wing is highly regarded at Watford General amongst the staff, and he discussed with me have an ablation procedure which was performed at Hammersmith. This was succesful, and now I argue with my GP, who says 'You have AF', and I say 'I had an ablation, so I do not 'have' AF'. Not sure what the correct terminology is, basically I still have AF maybe two or three times a year, under stress, or events like bleeding. Dr Koa-Wing is very easy to understand, charming and happy to spend time reassuring. Could not be happier with my consultant.

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

Nearest Cardiologists