Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

20th July 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I found Dr Koa-Wing to be professional, competent and very approachable, he understood my condition and gave me the best advice in order to resolve my problem. I would have no hesitation in recommending him . Good Doctor, good service.

24th June 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Excellent standard of care. He took special note of any side effects of medication and changed medication appropriately. Very satisfied with final outcome. Backup from Watford General Hospital could have been better - poor booking procedure and flat batteries in Holter Monitors etc.

1st May 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Outlined all the options available to me regarding my treatment which enabled me to make informed consent. Felt safe that I was receiving appropriate treatment which fixed my problem.

8th April 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Koa-Wing, is personable, relaxed and makes you feel better and not so worried ! He has a manner that eliminates any panic, or worries you may have. I have no hesitation in providing a good review for a good doctor, keep it up !

27th March 2019
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

He showed consistent interest in me, in spite of his huge workload. I trusted his knowledge partly because I have medical friends, including a cardiologist, and everthing he said stood up to cross-referencing. He could not improve in any practical way, because he has no more time available--and more time with him was the only improvement I could have wished for.

Doctors working at London Cardiovascular Clinic – 66 Harley Street