Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Koa-Wing is a wonderful specialist and I feel blessed that he has been looking after me whilst I have been going through several procedures in order to get better and get my life back on track. He is patient, has always made the time to listen and taken note of what I had to say, never rushed me, even when he is running late or very busy. He instills confidence and a belief that he really does care about you which is very reassuring. He works hard to ensure that you get the treatment you need and I completely trust and recommend him as a doctor of the highest quality.

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I found the treatment for my A F. very effective and the it was performed was first class: Thank you N H S well done.

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I would like to thank Dr Koa Wing and his colleagues at Watford and Hammersmith Hospitals for achieving such a good outcome, (a successful ablation for VT) and today an amazing discharge. Regaining confidence plays a big part of recovery and having Dr Koa Wing as my Cardiologist is very reassuring.

26th June 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

he explained what was wrong with me, and what procedures would be done to rectify my problem. which was very reassuring.couldnt have had a better doctor.

24th April 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

From the outset Dr Koa Wing, engendered an air of confidence and professionalism, this coupled with a patient friendly attitude, detailed explanations of procedures and attentive listening made me feel relaxed assured and confident that I was in the right hands. Following the procedure at Hammersmith Hospital I was treated with care and consideration, friendliness and professionalism. On both follow up reviews at Watford General Hospital Dr Koa Wing was again very professional, friendly and informative. I can honestly say that I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Koa Wing to anyone seeking cardiac treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »