Dr Michael Koa-Wing

Cardiologist. Specialist interest in the care of patients with arrhythmias (heart rhythm disorders) and cardiac devices.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I have been under the care of Dr Koa Wing for the past 3 years I have had 2 ablations for my af . He has been very helpful and explained averything very clearly. I have now been discharged after a successful second ablation. I found him very helpful and understanding and he made me feel very comfortable with his friendly attitude at my appointments. .

12th December 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

I found Dr Michael Koa-Wing to be excellent. He explained the procedure in detail to me , put me and my family at ease and after he had completed the procedure came to see me in recover. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Michael Koa-Wing

31st October 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Koa-Wing is always courteous and succinct. He explained my condition clearly, it's prognosis, and was instrumental in pursuit of its alleviation. Many thanks.

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Koa-Wing was very knowledgeable about my heart condition and was able to explain to me how this would affect me and what he could do to help. He did this in a calm and easy manner and put me at ease. Over a period of 2 years he oversaw my care including 2 heart procedures, one of which he did himself. I was discharged this week due to the new, very successful cutting edge procedure that I had. This was because Dr Koa-Wing had put me forward for a trial being run by a colleague. I was extremely impressed by the level of care I received at Hammersmith Hospital by Dr Koa-Wing's team.I did not have to wait long for any test or procedure. I do not think that my level of care could have been improved at all.

6th October 2016
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Over the past two years I have received excellent care. Dr Koa-Wing listens, is patient, and has a charm and sense of humour which put myself and my wife at ease during a stressful time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »