dr-niall-keenan

12th August 2020

Dr Keenan is one of the most sincere, nicest doctors who truly cares about his patients. He went above and beyond to make sure my health was optimal and spent a lot of time with me explaining and improving my condition, not to talk about the fact that he did tests which were crucial and showed me the way forward to manage my condition. He provided me with the best possible care and gives authentic meaning to the word doctor . I trust him completely and he is one of a kind person who truly cares about his patients.

10th August 2020

Dr Keenan is the most caring of doctors who shows amazing interest in his patient. His service could not be improved as it is exemplary

Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital
13th July 2020

Dr Keenan saw me at Watford General where I had been admitted with pneumonia following treatment for breast cancer and sepsis. He has a gentle and kind manner and was able to explain my condition to me in ways that I was able to completely understand. He subsequently managed my care and recovery throughout Covid-19 remaining easily accessible and reassuring.

9th July 2020

Excellent doctor, with good bedside manners. I found Dr Keenan pleasant extremely helpful and caring. He took time to explain the results of my test in non complex clinical language, and answered all my questions. After seeing Dr Keenan I left the hospital feeling much better and less anxious than when I arrived. I would without a shadow of doubt recommend him.

29th June 2020

This doctor is very special. He listens carefully and makes sure he has fully understood the problem. He continues his investigations of the problem until he finds the solution. He cares for his patients and deals with all the various issues speedily. He works long hours and has been known to contact patients late in the evening, when other doctors would leave the contact until the following day. I cannot speak highly enough of this doctor.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Cardiologist specialising in cardiac imaging (cardiac MRI, cardiac CT, echo, stress echo, TOE), as well as heart failure, valvular heart disease, and general cardiology.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists