dr-niall-keenan

20th March 2020

You could not wish for a better cardiologist. Extremely knowledgeable, charming and patient. Always willing to listen to and answer any questions you may have. He is also very well connected with specialist cardiologists and cardiac thoracic surgeons

30th January 2020

He has a lovely calm reassuring manner , you are given time to discuss any issues you may have and not feel rushed. He includes you in any decision making and I would highly recommend him.

6th January 2020

Dr Keenan is a kind and understanding doctor who gives a patient confidence and explains all the options concerning the condition of your heart clearly.

4th December 2019

Excellent Doctor no improvement needed

1st July 2019

I am 55 years old. I recently experienced a strange sensation in my heart whilst exercising and this sensation continued even at rest. I didn't feel right for a number of weeks and was concerned. I did my research and chose Dr Keenan not simply because he is a cardiologist but because of what he specialises in within cardiology. He also advised on his web page that he is very open and communicative with his patients. I arranged to see him and was put at ease immediately. He listened completely until I stopped talking and then he asked questions, allowing me all the time I needed to answer. He went into my family history, everything. He then explained what tests needed to be done and exactly what they were. When I went back to see him for the results, he really went into great detail, even showing me the results on his laptop. I saw everything. He explained those results in detail and made it crystal clear that he was satisfied with them and that I could carry on as normal. He made some suggestions as to how I could lower my cholesterol and bmi as well. All in all, I am really happy I chose him. I hope I never have to see him again, however if I did, I would do so with complete confidence that I would be in very safe hands. I highly recommend this man.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Cardiologist specialising in cardiac imaging (cardiac MRI, cardiac CT, echo, stress echo, TOE), as well as heart failure, valvular heart disease, and general cardiology.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists