dr-niall-keenan

Written by a private patient at Spire Bushey Hospital
16th March 2021

Thoughtful, kind and calm. Dr Keenan has a wealth of experience to draw on. He makes a point of communicating with other professionals who may be involved to give a whole person approach, which is very reassuring.

21st January 2021

He has an excellent bedside manner and it was a pleasure to have him carry out my cardiac imaging. Having seen a few doctors in his specialist area I would say he tops the class

19th November 2020

Dr Keenan shows an amazing interest in patients and nothing is too much trouble. He has been in touch at weekends without chasing him and gives me great confidence. Certainly the best.

16th October 2020

I and my wife have been Dr Keenan's patient for 2 years. He have proven himself on many occasions to be a doctor who listens, cares, is extremely thorough in his investigations, doesn't give up until he solves issues and makes himself available to answer queries and give advice "24/7". When someone has heart issues they are naturally very concerned, so they need a doctor who has all the above mentioned qualities but who also instills confidence. Hand on heart, I can say that Dr Keenan does this "in spades".

12th August 2020

Dr Keenan is one of the most sincere, nicest doctors who truly cares about his patients. He went above and beyond to make sure my health was optimal and spent a lot of time with me explaining and improving my condition, not to talk about the fact that he did tests which were crucial and showed me the way forward to manage my condition. He provided me with the best possible care and gives authentic meaning to the word doctor . I trust him completely and he is one of a kind person who truly cares about his patients.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Cardiologist specialising in cardiac imaging (cardiac MRI, cardiac CT, echo, stress echo, TOE), as well as heart failure, valvular heart disease, and general cardiology.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists