watford-general-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 107,066 reviews Write a review

Watford General Hospital

Vicarage Road, Watford, England, WD18 0HB

3rd October 2019

What a delight to be welcomed into the Helen Donald Unit by such warm and caring staff. Everything was fully explained. If something was taking more time than expected we were kept informed and the place was spotlessly clean The staff were extremely efficient and knowledgable. After a bad time in Watford General A&E this unit has restored my faith and trust in the NHS Thank you.

28th September 2019

I had great care postnatal, my midwife Debbie Trollope was very caring and gave me the best start to become the best mother possible. The after care and support was magnificent. All those breastfeeding clinics, baby groups, mental health checks and various classes were outstanding. Thank you so much for providing parents with such great support. Also during my pregnancy I cannot express enough how the pregnancy club gave me so much information and I learn so much which allowed me to be so much more prepared than ever for the arrival of my baby. Other than that it gave me so much confidence and I’ve made some very close mummy friends. If it wasn’t for pregnancy club I think it would have been very lonely. Thank you so much.

23rd September 2019

Very unhappy about two members of staff ,one in particular who was so rude for no reason it was unprovoked .I was reduced to tears and as i suffer from depression i am still feeling very upset .It really is a shame as 98% of staff wonderful .and do a fantastic job . I have never experienced any thing like it in my life . I do not know the persons name but if i did i would make a complaint to C Q C .

18th September 2019

Seats with padding Secure toilet seats Club/heavy metal music shouldn't be getting played in the reception area Heathy snacks

6th September 2019

I was in the cardiac catheterisan suite day unit at Watford General Hospital had a Angiogram which resulted me having a Stent inserted as I had blocked arteries. I had a wonderful doctor Dr Will Wallis who performed the procedure, he made me feel so relaxed and at ease & explained all what he was doing every step of the way. The nurses also in the NNU day unit were marvelous, caring couldn't be beaten unfortunately I can't remember all their names otherwise I would, I was so nervous but the Doctor & nurses made me feel so at ease absolutely brilliant.

{{category}} working at Watford General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Watford General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6em