watford-general-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 107,040 reviews Write a review

Watford General Hospital

Vicarage Road, Watford, England, WD18 0HB

3rd December 2018

Given how overloaded the ward was I was treated well. There was one incident I was not happy about due to the way in which I was moved from one location to another without any explanation hence the rating of 3 for dignity and respect. That said, I didn't have to wait long for a bed and had an excellent surgeon (Mr. Make).

9th November 2018

All the staff were really helpful, compassionate and communicated with me regularly throughout my short stay. I had no problems at all in any area of my care. Nothing was too much trouble. If I needed or wanted anything done, it was no problem.

4th November 2018

The ward was overcrowded, the corridor was used as a kitchen, the noise and smell of food after the operation was nauseating, could not sleep / rest with the traffic in the ward and corridor. I pray I never have to experience that. I was glad I was sent home when I requested it. The hospital is over worked with primitive facilities Sorry to be negative, Having said that The doctor and the speciality nurse were great.

26th October 2018

My name is Dahlia Merchant and I was seen by Dr Shilpan Patel with assistant Maria Carvalho. I was greeted by Maria with a friendly smile on time she help me to relax as i was anxious she talked to while she got things and help me to get ready for my procedure. Dr Shelpan Patel came in the room when i was ready with a welcoming smile and while he was carrying out the procedure he spoke to me to get my mind of it. I was very stress when i enter the room but i left with a big smile and lighter heart. With doctor like Shilpan and assistant like Maria the hospital will survive. We need people in the care setting like these two individual, I would recommend the hospital because of them.

13th October 2018

Have visited the hospital on several occasions for treatment of a large kidney stone. On every occasion I was seen promptly and received excellent care from all staff. The hospital is obviously not large enough for the area it has to cover but the staff do an amazing job.

{{category}} working at Watford General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Watford General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6em