watford-general-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 107,036 reviews Write a review

Watford General Hospital

Vicarage Road, Watford, England, WD18 0HB

13th October 2018

Have visited the hospital on several occasions for treatment of a large kidney stone. On every occasion I was seen promptly and received excellent care from all staff. The hospital is obviously not large enough for the area it has to cover but the staff do an amazing job.

28th September 2018

Worse hospital especially the Alexandra birthing Centre where they make a totally normal pregnancy into a nightmare just because their midwifes like 'Amee' and others are so incompetent to do a delivery and don't even know how to check a baby's heartbeat and don't even do a check of baby at 5 and 10 minutes and then lie on the report.

18th September 2018

My midwife and the others I have seen whilst mine was away have been amazing. I have felt more than comfortable asking all the questions I have had, appointments have always been on time and i have been very lucky that I can see my midwife so close to where I live which is so helpful. I feel confident that I will be extremely well cared for when I go into labour by this team!

12th September 2018

After waiting over a month to have wisdom teeth pulled. I think it’s absolutely disgusting to be told by the maxifacial dept that they LOST my paper work and that’s why I’ve been left over a month with a wisdom tooth growing into my face. When they finally offer me an appointment I turn up and wait over 1 hour and a half to be seen. It’s not good enough. Staff are rude. Not even been given an apology. It’s a dam disgrace. Losing people’s paper work is disgusting. It’s a hospital where people get sick. Thankfully mine was just for a wisdom tooth. Feel sorry for anyone who’s actually fighting any kind of disease. I would demand to be treated in another hospital.

21st August 2018

I was admitted to Ridge Ward on 11th August following a fall and had to have a total hip replacement on that day. I cannot praise all of the staff and doctors enough. My Surgeon was Mr Ben Spiegelberg and my anaesthetist was Dr. R. Makker who were absolutely fantastic and really put me at ease. The staff on the ward were also fantastic, they were kind, reassuring and really helpful. I couldn’t praise them enough. They work really hard and nothing was too much trouble for them. Thank you for making my stay in hospital comfortable and relaxed. Mrs. Sandra Bedford.

{{category}} working at Watford General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Watford General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6em