dr-drahoslav-sokol

Mr Drahoslav Sokol

Written by a patient at Western General Hospital
20th December 2019

Mr Sokol was skilled ,patient ,empathetic and saved my life after another hospital wrongly diagnosed me with migraine.I actually had a serious brain condition which he operated on successfully and modestly.

Written by a carer at Western General Hospital
19th May 2019

Dr Sokol was amazing in the surgery he provided to my dad. My dad was admitted after suffering a bleed to the brain. He was in ICU and after procedures to remove fluid from his brain. Dr Sokol and his team put a plan together to save his life. My dad had complicated anerusym so Dr Sokol engineered a bipass to help take the pressure of the area. He is a true gentleman and god in what he did for my dad and us all. Thank you so much.

I am a fellowship trained consultant neurosurgeon practising in NHS Lothian. In addition I have a private practice in Spire Hospitals, The Edinburgh Clinic and BMI Kings Park Hospital in Stirling. In private practice I focus on treating cervical disc herniation, lumbar disc herniation, spinal stenosis and other degenerative spine disorders. My expertise however encompasses a much broader field of neurosurgery and I am happy to provide consultations in that regard.

Short link to review Mr Drahoslav Sokol: http://iwgc.net/ekz6b