Mr Drahoslav Sokol

I am a fellowship trained consultant neurosurgeon practising in NHS Lothian. In addition I have a private practice in Spire Hospitals, The Edinburgh Clinic and BMI Kings Park Hospital in Stirling. In private practice I focus on treating cervical disc herniation, lumbar disc herniation, spinal stenosis and other degenerative spine disorders. My expertise however encompasses a much broader field of neurosurgery and I am happy to provide consultations in that regard.

14th August 2017
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

I had a subarachnoid haemorage in June Mr Sokol explained the condition to me and the 5 hour operation he expertly performed right down to the stitches which left a barely there scar thankyou Mr Sokol and the team on ward 20HDU.

12th March 2017
Written by a patient at Western General Hospital

Dr Sokol is by far the best doctor/ consultant I have ever met. After a year of doctors, specialist nurses etc he was the only one who diagnosed and dealt with my back injury. Within 5 minutes of meeting him he had me admitted for emergency surgery and the after care was exceptional. Can't thank this man enough should be more doctors like him!

Short link to review Mr Drahoslav Sokol: http://iwgc.net/ekz6b