Spire Edinburgh Hospitals Murrayfield and Shawfair Park

122 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH12 6UD

22nd September 2017

Great staff....can not fault any of them.

19th August 2017

Hi, The first time I was in was great , the staff were brilliant but when I was in getting my breasts done I can honestly say they were not so good especially one member of staff whose name I still have , I am not a person to complain but I should have ,

30th March 2017

The overall experience was amazing. I would recommend the Spire Murrayfield Hospital.

4th March 2017

This private “hospital” is simply a joke. I contacted Spire Murrayfield for the first time in December last year inquiring about treatment options for my elderly relative. A call back was given weeks after obtaining a referral from the GP; the secretary said they had a skilled ophthalmologist specialised in the particular ocular condition my relative was suffering from, and that we should expect a letter with the appointment time to arrive shortly. Beside one letter with the list of charges, there had been no further correspondence since that day until this morning (nearly 2 months after); in a letter sent from Reading, Berkshire, my relative who was now presented as an 'outpatient', was asked to pay a consultation fee of £230.00 for the appointment in January she has not even been invited to attend. Furthermore, a quick search suggests that Murrayfield doesn’t have any consultants for AMD and that their limited team of experts consists of current NHS employees and trainees. Why would anyone leave NHS and pay excessive fees to such a slow, incompetent and cunning money grabbing outfit?

14th February 2017

It needs better management. Most Staff at reception are not friendly. The hospital is run like a money making machine. It is an in and out job. I would recommend the Edinburgh clinic instead as they show more care toward patients. At spire, appointments were much later than should have been as it is private and the MRI machine broke down twice! in a row with delays.