Spire Edinburgh Hospitals Murrayfield and Shawfair Park

122 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH12 6UD

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd August 2018

Brilliant treatment from the whole team. Felt very cared for and safe during my stay. My partner was also treated well by the staff during her visits. Food not too bad either.

2nd August 2018

I was treated very well with welcoming,friendly and caring people all around me. All staff from nurses caring in my room,pre theatre, theatre and recovery staff, Iwould have nothing but praise for those who looked after me.

28th July 2018

I was a patient on your Ground Floor Ward Under Professor Alan McNeill between 9th and 12th July for a TURP. I would like to record my thanks to all the staff who made my stay so comfortable and stress free, especially Staff Nurses Kelly and Megan. My room was spacious with a pleasant outlook onto a lawn with trees behind. I was very impressed with Professor McNeill's attention which gave me great peace of mind for the impending procedure, and his informative visits thereafter. All the staff could not have been more caring and attentive, and I would have no hesitation in recommending Spire Murrayfield. Denis Dryden.

20th June 2018

If you are going private looking for a diagnosis I would consider your options carefully before using Spire Murrayfield . The booking system is terrible with the phones always busy and reception staff unhelpful. The hospital does not provide a holistic approach in any sense, it is up to the patient to manage and go between specialists for diagnosis. I have been waiting a few months now for diagnosis and the wait for scans and follow up appointments has been disappointingly slow for private healthcare. Next time I would think twice about switching from NHS and getting lost in a money making hospital which is lacking in patient communication and central coordination and which I have totally lost faith in.

18th June 2018

Excellent care during my four night stay. Found all staff to be considerate, caring and friendly. Can not recommend them highly enough.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Spire Edinburgh Hospitals Murrayfield and Shawfair Park ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Edinburgh Hospitals Murrayfield and Shawfair Park: http://iwgc.net/eb4yr