Western General Hospital

Crewe Road South, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH4 2XU

14th October 2019

My mum was transferred from St John's hospital to the western general at the end of September and was discharged earlier today. We as a family would like to thank the staff for the amazing care and attention she received during her time at the hospital. Special thanks go to all the staff members in wards 58 and 24 who treated my mum in a caring and professional manner.

31st January 2019

I was admitted to Ward 57 on Tuesday 29th January and cannot praise hospital or staff highly enough for the excellent care I received. Staff on ward 57 are first class and an asset to the hospital and the NHS.Thanks for everything Stuart Galloway

19th December 2018

From my first breast cancer appointment in September until my final radiotherapy treatment on 17th December, I am indebted to all the wonderful practitioners I met on my journey. My operation took place in the Western General but as I live outwith its catchment area it was suggested I would attend the Beatson or Monklands for my follow up treatment. I requested to remain with the Western General as I had gained such great trust and faith in all who dealt with me. Latterly, throughout my radiotherapy, the attitude, the skill and the care given by the team of radiographers surely carried me through this difficult time. They are a great team and such a credit to the Western General. However it's hard to suggest a particular practitioner or team was better than the others. I will continue with my follow care and appointments taking place at the Western General in the knowledge that I am well cared for and valued.

9th December 2018

Fantastic care and attention

{{category}} working at Western General Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Western General Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6fo