Dr Chinnadorai Rajeswaran

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

9th March 2015

Dr Raj is the most understanding and helpful Dr I have had. He is totally committed to helping , caring and understanding his patients. His manner makes you feel at ease immediately and with his help I have lost a large amount of weight and he is so happy that I am happy. Thank you Dr so much for your help and care.

24th September 2014
Written by a patient at Dewsbury and District Hospital

I have personally thanked Dr Rajeswaren for all the help and support he has given me over the past 3 half yrs. I was referred to Dr Raj's weight management clinic and from the very first meeting felt very relaxed and hopeful. Dr Raj and his staff were all extremely caring, helpful, polite and supportive throughout my care. After having bad experiences and numerous attempts to lose weight I finally with Dr Rajeswaren's help and support lost 5 stone and went on to have surgery to remove excess skin (apronectomy) Without Dr Rajeswaren and the great work he is doing with the weight management program many people including myself would never be were we are today so if anyone is struggling then I highly recommend that you go talk to your GP and ask to be referred to see Dr Rajeswaren at weight management based at Dewsbury & District Hospital. Massive Thanks again to you Dr Raj for all your care and support I couldn't have done it without you

27th January 2014
Written by a patient at Dewsbury and District Hospital

Personally, I just can't thank this man enough for what he has done for me, considering I went to him in mid-2013 with so many problems and in a matter of months he has got most under control. The best thing he did for me was, he sent me to see an nurse (Simon Holmes) for endocrinologist issues. He is a very caring man, and you know that you are in good hands with him and he is well on the way to giving me my 'life' back what I enjoyed ten years ago. The nurses at the diabetes centre in Dewsbury are also spot on, I see mainly Naomi and it is just like visiting a friend who you can speak to and understands your needs. The one person I have to thank for all this is Dr Rajeswaran, and would recommend him above anyone I have seen in my long battles with diabetes and it's many problems it causes. He understood what my symptoms where immediately, and assured me, unlike a neurologist I will not mention here, that the symptoms were not all in my head but due to long-standing diabetes. Dr Rajeswaran, my family and I cannot thank you enough for giving me back what can only be said to be, a normal life again.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists