dr-usha-prasad

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
1st December 2017

The doctor was really helpful and provided great detail of my procedure and made sure im informed.

28th November 2017

Dr. Prasad, has demonstrated great care and skill in dealing with my complex condition and throughout has never lost sight of the whole person

22nd November 2017

The doctor was very carrying and positive .

Written by a patient at St Helier Hospital
22nd November 2017

She was very attentive and thorough with her consultation. Patiently listened to my problems and acknowledged them. I was made very comfortable from the start.

2nd November 2017

Hi, I recently visited Dr U Prasad to assit with my heart condition. I have to say I was slightly apprehensive, as men my age just don't visit the doctor much. Dr Prasad was a pleasure to meet and completely reassured me , and gave me valuable advice/assistance. I was 100% at ease in her company and would thoroughly recommend her. Thanks again.

Dr Usha Prasad MBChB FRCP FESC Consultant Cardiologist and Lead Clinician in Heart Failure Education and Training; ----------------------------------- MBChB University of Leeds Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology CCT in Cardiology, CCT in General Medicine British Society of Echocardiography Accreditation Professional Membership; ---------------------------------- Member of the ESC Council on Valvular Heart Disease Member of HFA, Heart Failure Association of the ESC Member ACCA, Acute Cardiovascular Care Association of the ESC Member of BSE, British Society of Echocardiography accreditation committee Member of the British Cardiovascular Society Member of the American College of Cardiology Member of SCCT, Society of Cardiac CT Member of the British Medical Association​

Short link to review Dr Usha Prasad: http://iwgc.net/eetq4