Dr Babak Daneshmand

• Emergency Medicine

17th December 2014
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Dr. Daneshmand fully explained the procedure and reassured me about any further treatment that may be necessary. He was very efficient and confident in the treatment he applied. He also had a calming manner and made me feel at ease and as calm as possible. I would like to thank him.

24th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

He fully explained the situation and made me understand about any further procedure that may be necessary

20th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I had shoulder dislocation after motorbike accident. Dr Babak was always with me. I was screaming in pain and he helped me to get what I needed that time. That was terrible experience that I ever had. He was very serious about my condition. I am really grateful to him. 10 out of 10. Definitely recommended.

4th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Dr. Babat, called me at home after a re examination of an x ray, l had a few days earlier. He explained fully why l had been called back. He ordered more x rays, informed of the results and booked me into the fracture clinic for a further appointment. The Dr. put me at ease, explained fully about the x ray, gave me some good advise. l would be perfectly happy to recommend Dr.babat .

1st September 2014
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Dr. Daneshmand was thorough and re-assuring. I would completely recommend him.

Short link to review Dr Babak Daneshmand: http://iwgc.net/ef2kt