East Surrey Hospital

Canada Avenue, Redhill, England, RH1 5RH

2nd July 2020

I am 37 weeks pregnant. My experience with the maternity services has been shocking. I had to have a growth scan yesterday and the lady was so rude it took me completely by surprise! I was anxious having to attend alone due to Covid-19. When I tried to ask about what was on the scan or whether I could record the heartbeat for my husband I was bluntly told NO. In answer to any questions I got some sarcastic remarks and was told to talk to my midwife instead- I was trying to make conversation to ease some anxiety. I also do not even see a midwife now until after my due date because of Covid. I told her this and she came back quite argumentatively. I just wanted to get out of there. She made me feel embarrassed to be asking questions about my baby and made me feel stupid. I am so upset. This is my first baby and they have completely ruined my experience with a total lack of kindness and empathy. I dread attending for the birth.

27th June 2020

The Hospital is run very efficiently and all the Staff were great and kept me informed and supported each step of the way.

#sayThankYou

Seen within 10 mins in A&E and given excellent care by nurses and doctors. good communication and swift treatment. admitted to a surgical admissions unit within 2 hours. Then as my condition was not improving moved to Buckland Ward. care there was generally excellent. My only improvement would be to give patients the results of their tests. I often asked and people said they would check but did not come back. The kitchen staff were excellent and couldn't do enough for me, bring drink I liked and biscuits for my tea! Zoe, nurse was also excellent

15th May 2020
14th December 2019

I attended the endoscopy unit on Friday 13th December 2019. I was extremely apprehensive about the two procedures I was to undergo. The Endoscopist Musendo, his assistant Sophie, and nurses Neenu and Kimberly were superb. From the moment I arrived I was treated with courtesy, consideration and kindness. The staff explained the procedure and my choices very well. Everyone involved treated me with respect and put my fears at ease. My sincere Thanks to all concerned, you are true ambassadors for both the NHS and east Surrey Hospital.

5th December 2019

The hospital staff was very helpful guided me to register my problem but waiting time was too long.

22nd October 2019

I honestly cannot get over the care I received at East Surrey hospital, it was outstanding. The staff looking after me where amazing, they were kind and considerate as I was very nervous going in for my operation, they took very good care of me and couldn’t do more to make me feel at ease. They were very friendly and polite the whole time, I was so pleased with the treatment I received and would definitely recommend to future patients.

6th September 2019

I had a stapedectomy here on my right ear and was treated very well at every step of the process, even when I was very late for a pre-surgery appointment! Thank a lot

17th August 2019

From start to finish, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and kindness.

{{category}} working at East Surrey Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review East Surrey Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb33u