Dr Abbasali Janmohamed

• Emergency Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th August 2019
Written by a patient at Woodcote Group Practice

I can not fault the way this Doctor diagnosed my heart problems and got the ball rolling with tests and hospital appointments , he was extremely thorough and even gave me a follow up phone call in the evening to confirm I had understood what was happening. He is very well spoken , attentive and listened to my problems and diagnosed me efficiently I would highly recommend this doctor to all. Thanks you doctor for catching my heart problem so quickly and getting me the help I needed.

18th July 2019
Written by a patient at Woodcote Group Practice

Only my second visit t Dr. Janmohamed. Showed he had listened to previous issues and checked results of my lowered blood pressure. Sent me for x-ray for very painful ankles. Charming and competent.

18th July 2019
Written by a patient at Woodcote Group Practice

Knowledgeable, polite and easy to talk to.

18th June 2019
Written by a patient at Woodcote Group Practice

Dr Janmohamed is an exemplary doctor. He listened, made the appropriate checks, and gave clear and concise advice. When making more personal checks he collected a chaperone and did not at all make me feel uncomfortable. His friendly manner was something that many doctors could learn something from. For the first time in years, he is the only doctor at the Woodcote medical practice to have seen me on time, demonstrate sufficient training, and advise appropriately.

23rd May 2019
Written by a patient at Woodcote Group Practice

WOW...first time in my life that i have seen a Doctor 15 mins EARLY.....great. Diagnosed problem with my r/hand very quickly. I just wish all visits were this good

« 1 2 3 4 »