Dr Abbasali Janmohamed

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Absolutely fantastic doctor. I saw Dr. Janmohamed at the A&E after already having been to 3 A&Es over span of a few days with doctors who didn't know what to do for me. He was kind and listened to what was going on. He helped me with a prescription that could hold me over until I could see a specialist. He went over and above and had a follow-up plan ready in case the issue came back so I wouldn't have to come back to the A&E. I was so happy to find Dr. Janmohamed. He is how doctors should be.

1st February 2019
Written by a patient at Woodcote Group Practice

I saw Dr Janmohamed for the first time today and I was very pleased with how the appointment went. He saw me on time, he explained everything I needed to know and he answered all my questions very competently. I was impressed by his manner as he listened to me and wasn't judgemental in any way. I hope he is around next time I need to see a doctor.

30th January 2019
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Very professional & friendly. Took time to listen to me and explained clearly the issue and the next steps.

26th January 2019
Written by a patient at Woodcote Group Practice

I was treated by Dr Abbasali for the first time and was extremely impressed at the manner with which he conducted himself. He was polite, patient and took the time to listen to my concerns and made me feel at ease. I left feeling assured and relieved that my condition was taken seriously and we were able to formulate a suitable treatment plan. I will be requesting to see this doctor again in the future if I need to book any further appointments.

22nd December 2018
Written by a patient at Woodcote Group Practice

This was the first time being a patient of Dr. Abbasali Janmohamed, I found him to be courteous and considerate. I was made to feel at ease straight away and the consultation was not rushed. I would definitely recommend him and will insist on him being my preferred GP.

Nearest Emergency medicine specialists