East Surrey Hospital

Canada Avenue, Redhill, England, RH1 5RH

16th November 2018

I was seen at East Surrey and at Horsham both hospitals very clean and treated by staff very well.

12th October 2018

Today I had a blood test at East Surrey Hospital. The Phlebotomists are very pleasant, considerate and extremely good with my difficult veins ! I also had an x-ray. The radiography department was very well organised and professional. In particular, the lady Receptionist was truly a credit to the hospital...whilst being helpful, courteous and kind, she dealt with many patients while I was waiting and asked personal details with suitable discretion. Altogether, my time spent there today , was a pleasure. THANKYOU

13th September 2018

Surgeons fantastic and timely. Nurses on the whole caring and attentive. The anaesthetists in particular were really kind and made me feel a lot less anxious. Hospital was clean and when I pressed the buzzer I was attended to immediately.

12th September 2018

The hospital was sickening. Didn’t know how to care for my nan. Left tablets everywhere, with the medical draw open. Didn’t give medication she should of had 5 hours ago. Left her to not be able to breathe for god knows how long, lucky my auntie caught her struggling. She went in with severe dihorea and ulcers in the mouth, she caught 3 diseases in the hospital and died 3 weeks later on a life support machine with multi organ failure. Disgusting.

14th August 2018

Every member of staff I came across were absolutely fantastic. I would highly recommend this hospital to anyone.

{{category}} working at East Surrey Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review East Surrey Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb33u