Written by a patient at Old Cottage Hospital Surgery
8th November 2019

I have had first class treatment every step of the way with my surgery. Cannot fault at all. Excellent service and great after care

Written by a patient at North Downs Hospital
7th November 2019

My operation was carried out under a general anaesthetic to rectify Duputrens contracture and involved removal of hard tissue in the palm and in two fingers. Prior to the operation both my fingers permanently bent - almost at right angles and very inconvenient. Frequently this is done under a local anaesthetic but in my case the work needed was quite time consuming and hence the general. A year later following the procedure both fingers are now completely flexible and straight and I can play the guitar as normal. There is of course some damage to nerves which is unavoidable. This has resulted in areas of numbness which are slowly reducing and do not present a problem. In my case the result could not be better. I recovered quite well and did not need painkillers. I did take Arnica 2 weeks before and also after. I have had several ops and have found it reduces bruising and speeds recovery.

Written by a patient at The Horder Centre
29th October 2019

Very efficient service from my first consultation, having the surgery and after care. Could not have asked for better service - was like being seen privately but on the NHS. My thanks to all who helped me with my trapeziectomy procedure.

Written by a patient at The Horder Centre
28th October 2019

Surgery was very good and led to resolution of dupuytrons contracture. Post-operative period was painless and comfortable, no complications. The procedure was clearly explained to me and I was put at ease throughout.

Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre
28th October 2019

Mr Harley is a truly dedicated professional and totally approachable. He provided detailed explanations of each procedural step and the follow-up shows a caring, rounded approach to his a work. Mr Harley is an exceptional surgeon.

Doctors working at Cobham Day Surgery Unit