mr-oliver-harley

Written by a patient at Cobham Day Surgery Unit
19th June 2020

My initial meeting with Mr Harley was at Epsom Cottage Hospital in December 2019. He explained in detail what Dupuytrens Fasciectomy was and how it could be treated. The procedure was carried out at the Cobham Day Surgery in early January 2020. From start to finish the whole team involved put me at ease. The operation led by Mr Harley was far less stressful than I had thought it might be. Because it was done under local we were able to talk about what was happening and how it was going. Everyone was very relaxed which was very re-assuring. Since the procedure I have had physio at Epsom Hospital (curtailed by COVID19) and had a follow-up video consultation with Mr Harley in mid June 2020. I don't think I could have got better care than that provided by Mr Harley and his team.

11th June 2020

Really pleased with service and all the after care couldn't have done more and so pleased with the result can't wait to have the other hand done thankyou

8th June 2020

Dr Harley instilled confidence in me from the first appointment, he was confident, knowledgable and reassuring. On surgery day he explained the procedure clearly, the staff at the Horder were outstanding. I did feel that the information on discharge was not as exhaustive as it could have been with regard to recovery timescales and exercises etc. However on contacting Mr Harley with my questions he contacted me promptly to answer the questions and concerns I had.

13th May 2020

The entire team attending me were as perfect as you could get. Kind, helpful and very understanding. I feel very lucky to have benefited from their expertise.

Written by a patient at North Downs Hospital
5th May 2020

I underwent minor surgery with Oliver in March 2020. Oliver was friendly, professional and attentive from the outset. My first consultation was brief but Oliver discussed the procedure and answered any questions I had. I was well looked after on the day of surgery, Oliver’s team are fantastic and we’re brilliant during on the day and during the surgery. Oliver’s did a great job with my minor surgery and I was extremely pleased with the outcome. Thank you very much. Would very much recommend Oliver to anyone.

Mr Oliver Harley was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Plastic Surgery Hand and Wrist surgery Cosmetic Surgery