Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

10th June 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Having had a mastectomy 2 years ago I decided to go ahead with delayed diep reconstruction which also involved breast reduction on natural breast. I feel so very fortunate that the NHS has this wonderful lady and fantastic plastic surgeon on their team. From the first meeting I felt very confident that Anita would do her utmost to achieve a good result. She has a no nonsense approach and explains everything you need to know but is very good at putting you at ease and she makes sure you understand the process including the possible risks involved. Operation went ahead in February 2018, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead. Anita battled her way through snow to make sure operation went ahead and I woke up after to a lovely new shape, ugly old mastectomy scar all gone. I can't believe how neat the scars are both to breast and tummy. I am so in awe of her skill and dedication and I am very glad I went ahead with operation. It has restored my confidence and femininity. Thanks to all the team at the hospital, the nurses were brilliant too during my 5 day stay. I would totally recommend this surgeon, she's amazing.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Miss Hazari did my breast reconstruction in September 2017 after my breast cancer in 2015. On my firsts consultation with Miss Hazari she explain in great detail what to expect from the operation and was very realistic about the results. Miss Hazari gave me time to reconsider the operation and to make sure I was prepared for the amount of time it would take to fully heal and recover from such a major operation. Miss Hazari explained everything such a human way, very knowledgable and immediately I felt able to trust her and her team. She is the best because she demands the best so you feel that anyone in her team has earned their place there. My whole experience with the consultations and my stay at East Grinstead was very positive and rewarding. I received great care from Miss Hazar’s team and the nursing staff were caring and attentive and were obviously experienced in caring for patients with DIEP procedures and this was very reassuring as being miles from home it was good to feel you were in a safe environment . My aftercare was equally good as I was able to contact the clinic and see Miss Hazari at short notice. I cannot praise this highly skilled, intelligent, caring surgeon, enough. She understands the devastating psychological effect having a mastectomy has on a patient and is very empathic and is careful to make sure you understand that you will not get their old body back but you will get a similar version.This surgeon is doing an amazing job and the NHS should never lose such a wonderful asset. I have no criticisms to make about the care I received from this kind and frankly brilliant surgeon.

3rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I went to see Anita Hazari today as I had Breast Implants 15 yrs ago (not for huge breasts but for breasts as I didn't have any) and after a health scare last year (lump in breast which turned out to be corner fold of implant) I thought maybe I'd have to change my old implants. She was so honest frank and totally upfront in telling me there was nothing wrong with my implants, they were still soft and not capsulated or leaking, so unless I wanted them changed basically for vanity (age and children had made my breast tissue a bit droopy) if it ain't broke, don't fix it........ How refreshing to feel she had my best interests at heart and not how much money she could make. I came away thinking if I ever felt I needed something done again, she would be the first consultant I would turn to. I was seen at The One Hospital (won't let me choose that below)

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Miss Hazari performed breast reduction for me at the Chaucer Hospital. From the first appointment, she listened carefully to my concerns, giving me time to absorb information and providing written material about the procedure to read at home. She helped me to form realistic expectations as to what was entailed and the results I could hope to achieve. We decided together how much reduction was optimal, but I left the final judgement to Miss Hazari during surgery. I am so pleased with the care I have received and the results of surgery; the aesthetic decisions made as to what volume and shape to give me are perfect. This has changed my life. I feel years younger and love my new breasts, after years of really hating the weight, discomfort and matronly appearance they gave me. During my appointments and care, I always felt that my privacy and dignity was respected, and that I was in very capable hands. I am so happy that my trust in my surgeon was so well founded, and can't recommend her and the care at the Chaucer highly enough.

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I would like to thank miss Anita hazari for the fantastic care and amazing results , I had surgery at the Chaucer hospital Canterbury and the staff were amazing and I have sailed through my whole procedure without any complications .Miss hazari is a excellent surgeon and I cannot thank her enough.

Nearest Plastic surgeons