miss-anita-hazari

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre
12th March 2020

I am utterly delighted with the results of the procedure that Ms Hazari and her team performed. It is the best thing that I have ever purchased. She was clear throughout the process about outcomes, aftercare and (small) risks, and available - along with clinic staff - which is important before and after surgery, I think. I had never undergone cosmetic surgery before and didn't know what to expect in terms of the 'talking' side. Now I understand roles: do not expect cosy chats with Ms Hazari about the psychology of your body image or your feelings about a procedure; that's not her job. Expect professionalism and clarity. Go elsewhere to make your emotional and final decisions. I still feel (I know Ms Hazari will disagree and she is, after all, the clinician here with massively superior knowledge) that there is one small change which (if feasible) might have made my time in her care 100% perfect. I have, it turned out, a rare (one in hundreds) serious intolerance to Micropore tape. This held back my healing and was extremely uncomfortable - nobody's fault. If patients could be patched-tested when visiting for pre-op, then anybody with such a reaction might have their wounds dressed with another material, as I did when the problem was discovered. I'm thrilled with the results of this procedure, which has been life-changing, and would recommend Ms Hazari to anybody considering a relevant procedure.

Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
11th March 2020

Miss Hazari is very professional but also very approachable she really puts you at ease explaining what is possible with the procedure you wish to have done explaining fully all the expected and possible outcomes and also all the risks and possible problems which could occur with your surgery. She has changed my life for the better by performing my surgery and I have already recommended her to many people. I would not hesitate to go back to her for another procedure if necessary.

Written by a patient at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital
3rd March 2020

I decided to have a tummy tuck and an arm lift. I have previously had a gastric band fitted and needed to lose the excess skin. I had requested a consultation with a different doctor at a different hospital and was greatly discouraged by the cost which was prohibitive and was just for the tummy tuck, so I decided to seek treatment abroad. Fortunately or unfortunately I needed to get my band adjusted and saw my nurse Sue at the Spires Tunbridge Wells. On talking to Sue I relayed my decision and she like me did not like the thought of such a major operation abroad. She suggested I see Miss Hazari first. Trusting Sue's judgement I did, and am so grateful that I did!! Miss Hazari was simply amazing from start to finish. She explained the operation, the complications, every aspect of the procedure during and post care. Even after I decided to have the operation and then changed it to include the arm lift, she ensured that I went away and thought about it and read the material rather than sign on the dotted line there and then. I always felt my care was the most important thing. The cost of the operation was more than abroad but still less that the previous cost that had discourage me. I gladly accepted this differential as it was realistic and truth be told I was so happy to have my operation in the UK where I knew the standard of care. The aftercare that Miss Hazari showed was amazing, I always felt that I was the number one priority. I was far more relaxed about my aftercare than Miss Hazari - she would always make sure that I was getting the best possible treatment when I had minor hiccup with a small part of my wound. The team that support Miss Hazari at the Spires Tunbridge Wells were brilliant and could not fault the aftercare I received. I have now been signed off by Miss Hazari, I am not only happy with the results but the care shown every step of the way which made this journey such an enjoyable one. I would totally recommend Miss Hazari, she is straightforward, honest and a brilliant surgeon.

Written by a patient at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital
27th February 2020

I'm 5ft tall and in my 70s and have had large breasts since my teens. My bra size was 32JJ! I am now a DD. The pains in my back, neck and shoulders have eased considerably and my posture has improved. I feel so much better in myself and am planning to take up swimming again as I'll not be able to find a nice off-the-peg swimsuit. I wish I had had breast reduction years ago but am relishing being told how well I look. Not just a skilled surgeon, but a very understanding, pleasant and supportive human being. Many, many thanks from a very grateful patient.

Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
19th February 2020

Having been seen in Miss Hazari’s clinic many years ago, I was both pleased and reassured to be referred to her last year and saw her both as an NHS, and then private patient once breast implant replacement surgery was agreed as the way forward. I have nothing but absolute praise for the lady – as, incidentally, has a friend who told me she had previously been a patient of hers for breast reduction. Miss Hazari is clearly the ultimate professional, an extremely skilful surgeon and I know that the problem I presented was not easily dealt with, not least because of existing internal damage to repair. Nonetheless, the end result is brilliant and I am very pleased indeed. The lead up to surgery involved both NHS and private patient appointments but regardless I was always given full attention and my list of questions was always answered completely. Miss Hazari has a very kindly, but also professional manner and at the same time, presented the facts, both pros and cons, clearly so any decision making by me was made straight forward. Post surgery appointments were free of any complications but it was always reassuring to be checked over critically. As a now discharged patient of Miss Hazari, I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending her 100%. And it would be wrong not to also include a special mention for her team from a very satisfied patient.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

Nearest Plastic surgeons