Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

10th October 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I would just like to start with how amazing Miss Hazari and her team are. In 2016 I had a double lumpectomy for breast cancer but unfortunately the cancer returned and I was advised to have a mastectomy with a mediate reconstruction this is when my Breast surgeon recommended Miss Hazari. Miss Hazari laid it all on the line of how the procedure would go, possible risks, scarring etc. I have to say after surgery I was scared to look at the result but was not disappointed. My tummy scar is amazing not how I thought it would be at all and I have a new belly button which is also great. Miss Hazari’s whole team not only have amazing skills they are truthful, guide you well and make you feel at ease. I would not hesitate in recommending Miss Hazari and her team to anyone who needs Breast reconstruction.

8th October 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I can only echo what previous patients have said about Miss Hazari. From the first meeting to my my last appointment, she was friendly, understanding, sympathetic, patient, professional etc. She had no airs and graces that some surgeons seem to have and on my first visit after surgery, she re-dressed my wounds herself (I would have expected a nurse to do that). After years of deliberating about having a beast reduction, Miss Hazari gave me the confidence to go ahead and I can quite categorically state that she has totally changed the way I feel about myself and although they are not perfect as that would be impossible to achieve, (sisters, not twins) they are pretty amazing and the scarring is fading incredibly quickly. I would have no qualms about recommending her to anyone who is undecided about going ahead with surgery - you won’t regret it!

25th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

This was my first time having a bilateral breast augmentation. Anita was amazing throughout the whole experience! I felt at ease and was well informed about all my options and what size and type of implant would be best for my body. I was very impressed with how well looked after I was leading up to my operation, during recovery and my post-op checkups. I struggled with the pain following the operation and Anita allowed me to have an extra day and night at Mcindoe in my private room. Now, nearly seven months later, I have very little scarring and natural looking breasts. I could not be happier with the results! I highly recommend Anita Hazari to anyone looking for an incredibly skilled, professional and friendly surgeon!

13th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital

There are no constructive suggestions I can find about Anita....a kind, supportive and understanding surgeon who is passionate about her job and has true empathy in achieving the goals you want..a rare breed in the medical profession. I had breast reduction surgery at the Spire Hospital, Tunbridge Wells in September 2018....amazing care from Nurses and Doctors from pre-op assessment through to admission, surgery and after care. Nothing was too much trouble, Catering staff...lovely people and such wonderful food. There is nothing that could improve the care that I received. Anita has changed the way I feel about myself, something that I will be forever grateful for. Do not look any further for a better surgeon...she is the best you will ever find.

20th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Anita Hazari I had surgery at the Chaucer Hospital Canterbury and Anita and the team were amazing and I have sailed through my whole procedure without any complications. Miss Hazari is an excellent surgeon, very caring, honest and realistic and I cannot thank her enough.

Nearest Plastic surgeons