Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

12th January 2019
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

My reconstruction journey started with miss Hazari and her amazing team, I suffer with severe anxiety and was really not sure if I would have the courage to complete this process but due to this wonderful lady and her team, I did it! Every time I met miss Hazari, she was warm, totally professional and extremely honest with me, she never once made me feel daft or silly and answered every one of my questions with a smile and positivity. I have been under Miss Hazari s care for the whole of the reconstruction process and actually shed a tear when I saw her at my local hospital yesterday for her to check the last part of my journey (nipple reconstruction) I am absolutely over the moon with my fantastic new breast and as I told Miss Hazari yesterday, herself and her hardworking team actually change people’s lives especially after going through the trauma of cancer. My experience with this lady has been nothing but totally positive and she has guided me safely and calmly through this surgery. There is always a joke and a warm handshake from this lady she knows exactly how to put you at ease and without her and Miss Alex milina I would never have got through and completed my breast reconstruction but oh my goodness I’m so so glad I did. I would one hundred percent recommend Miss Hazari she is an amazing surgeon and part of a fantastic team at east grinstead. I honestly cannot think of one experience under her care that has not been brilliant, honest,caring,positive and totally professional and for that I will always be eternally grateful.

14th December 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I saw Ms. Hazari once about having breast enlargement. My friend had told me some doctors have a device on an ipad that scans the breasts and does an image in 3D of what the boobs can look like after the surgery. I asked her if she used this and she said no and didn't seem happy to discuss it so I dropped it. I felt she was a bit cold and didn't feel comfortable after this. Luckily, just the day after a friend told me Mr Gary Ross had this imaging system and I travelled all the way to Manchester just to see him. Well, happy I did that, as I have my beautiful new boobs now!

13th December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Miss Hazari treated me when I had to have a mastectomy and reconstruction last year after being diagnosed with cancer a second time at The Queen Victoria Hospital and the treatment and care I received were second to none. I found Miss Hazari to be approachable and empathetic and always willing to answer questions. I had further reduction work on my "new breast" in November together with a nipple reconstruction and again the treatment and care I received were truly excellent. I now feel that I am complete again and able to enjoy life. Thank You

7th December 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Anita has changed my life for the better. I had Bilateral breast reduction and Abdominoplasty all at tue same time. A total of 5 hours for my new look. Just under 5 kilos of flesh was taken away. I was driving again after 2 weeks and discharged completely after 4 months. Miss Hazari simply has the 'magic touch' and her compassion is second to none. If I ever wanted any surgery, I would go to Miss Hazari first. Thank you Anita. My Angel.

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Without any exceptions, my experience as a patient of Miss Hazari was outstanding. From the outset I was impressed by Miss Hazari's approach in that she was the consummate professional whilst being empathetic and taking the time to explain in detail the forthcoming procedure (delayed (elective) breast reconstruction following a mastectomy). She was realistic about the possibilities for the outcome and I felt fully prepared for the procedure. The operation was long, I was so well cared for and the result is incredible and I am so, so pleased. I would recommend the procedure to anyone who needs it and in particular I cannot recommend the care and skill of Miss Hazari more highly. So much appreciated.

Nearest Plastic surgeons