Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

Written by a patient at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital
17th November 2019

Miss Hazari gave me great care from beginning to end. She is obviously an expert in this area of surgery as she spoke very clearly about what was going to happen and any potential risks. I really liked how she was very straight talking and told me how it was. Any worries I had before the surgery were quickly put at ease. The after care was also great. I have had several appointments to check my progress and have now been signed off, however, I was told in no uncertain terms to get back in touch should there be any issues in the future. In all it was a very good experience and I am very glad I had the surgery - much of the positivity of the experience is thanks to Miss Hazari!

Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital
4th November 2019

I have been under the care of Miss Hazari for the whole of my breast reconstruction process and had my final appointment with her recently following the final nipple reconstruction stage. My experience has been very positive and I have found Miss Hazari to be a true professional throughout; she has a very friendly and honest approach and she endeavours to do the best for you and aims to achieve the best outcomes. It is evident that she works to the highest standards, is extremely experienced and has great surgical skill! During my 6-day hospital stay at the Queen Victoria last November, many of the staff on the ward spoke very highly of her and it is clear that she is well respected and an inspiration to those learning her skill. I am so pleased with my results and am incredibly grateful for what she has done for me and the care that she and her team have given me. I would highly recommend Miss Hazari to anyone.

Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
4th November 2019

Anita Hazari, in my opinion is a first class surgeon. I presented her with a huge challenge - my prominent abdominal skirt and wayward stomach muscles, following 3x C-sections, and 5 pregnancies almost 20 years before. To be honest, I was doubtful she would be able to ‘improve’ my appearance. My self esteem and self body image were very low at the time of my first appointment. Fast forward a year post surgery, and I’m a new woman! My self esteem and self body image have markedly improved, and I have resumed hobbies I had previously found challenging due to my physique. I feel my body is ‘my’ body again, whereas before it had felt alien to me. Anita Hazari is an extremely skilled surgeon, she communicated everything clearly throughout the process, before during and after surgery. I was encouraged to ask questions. I was given realistic expectations post operatively, and I would highly recommend her.

Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital
11th October 2019

I had a breast augmentation by Anita and I am extremely happy with the results, after care and support during the process. I am five months post surgery and have healed very well. Anita was great at offering expert opinion on size/shape of the implant, and gave me her honest thoughts at all times. I have seen Anita multiple times since my operation, this week being the final time, however she is available over the next 12 or so years, should I ever need to see her again. My surgery was at the Chaucer Hospital in Canterbury, and it was a pleasant stay overnight after my operation, with multiple health care professionals constantly checking in on me. I can genuinely say I was never in any pain, even after the operation, I just felt weak and achy. My scars have already faded loads, and soon they will be hard to even see. Overall, a fantastic experience from somebody who had never had plastic surgery before, and I would definitely recommend Anita.

Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital
3rd October 2019

I am so thankful to this extremely excellent surgeon,Miss Anita Hazari.Its been a few years since my breast reduction now but I just felt the need to say thank you again.She completely changed my life both physically and mentally.Dont get me wrong miss Hazari is extremely forthcoming and direct to the point! but only to inform you of excactly what she is able to help with if she feels necessary.Many thanks Mrs Carys Pearshouse

Nearest Plastic surgeons