miss-anita-hazari

Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre
23rd November 2020

I had surgery with miss Hazari at the beginning of November and I am extremely pleased with the outcome and the overall experience. Miss Hazari made me feel comfortable, relaxed and informed from start to finish. As expected I was nervous to begin with but as soon as I met miss Hazari it was like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders, I was made to feel at ease and she made sure I knew what was going on at all times throughout the consultation and then the surgery itself. Miss Hazari always gave me realistic expectations of what could be achieved and what to expect and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Once I arrived home from the surgery I had one set of pain killers and that is the only set I had, the following day I had no pain, discomfort or bruising. I would highly recommend her to anyone thinking about this type of surgery

Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital
30th October 2020

Miss Anita Hazari performed a reconstruction of my left breast on 7 January 2020. I am extremely pleased with the results of my operation and could not have been in better hands. Anita is a very competent and professional person with an easy manner and good humour that puts you at ease at a very difficult time.

Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre
20th October 2020

Miss Hazari was my consultant for breast reconstruction surgery. She was always approachable and answered my questions in detail. She is a consultant who treats patients with respect and honesty. She did not carry out the original surgery herself, as her lists are very full due to her reputation of being an extraordinarily talented surgeon. She did carry out my final surgery sorting out dog ears, constructing a nipple and making a beautiful job of a reduction of the breast that had not been treated, so that there was symmetry between the two breasts. I am very grateful to her for both her talented surgery and very thorough after care.

Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital
8th October 2020

I had a mastectomy with breast reconstruction in 2018 and a nipple reconstruction in 2020 and couldn't be happier with the results. Anita Hazari explained all the procedures clearly and I felt very safe in her hands.

Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital
2nd October 2020

My whole experience was very comfortable. As an 18 year old going in for my first ever hospital experience - a breast reduction on 26th September 2020 (meaning I couldn't have any visitors because of the pandemic) I was very nervous. Anita is straightforward and polite. There is no throwing of complex terms at you, no belittling, and she uses effective analogies when describing the process your experience. My experience was quick but with quality, so I was never hanging about worrying. Anita and her secretary Teresa (from OneAshford) are extremely good at getting back to you, phoning you and sending letters always so all information is clear. My mother also had a breast reduction operation done by Miss Hazari about 4/5 years ago, and recommended her highly, offering to pay for me to go private at the OneAshford because of how highly she rates Anita. She is extremely trustworthy.

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

Nearest Plastic surgeons