Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

1st December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Miss Hazari carried out my double preventive mastectomy in July 2016. Throughout all my consultations and 2 operations I had great trust in Miss Hazari and at all times she was extremely thorough in my care and kept me fully informed as to what was happening. As much as I am happy to now be signed off from Miss Hazari's care, it is very comforting to know that I can contact Miss Hazari should I feel that I need to. Miss Hazari is without doubt a true credit to her profession and I was extremely lucky that I got her as my Surgeon.

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Miss Hazari has a warm personality which immediately engenders trust. She explained the whole procedure to me and what to expect afterwards, very professionally and efficiently which was reassuring. Her insistence that there would be follow up appointments, and how many was very helpful. She told me that if I had any problems I could contact the Chaucer and speak to a nurse, who would then consult Miss Hazari if necessary. My GP diagnosed a post-operative infection and prescribed antibiotics. I checked with the nurse whether they were the right ones, and confirmation came back from Miss Hazari who was on holiday at the time. I was impressed and grateful that she'd made herself available. On the morning of my operation the nurses had asked me who my consultant was, and when I said it was Miss Hazari they smiled and said 'oh you'll be fine with her. She's really good.' I am delighted with the results of my surgery which has made a difference to my life. Miss Hazari is an excellent surgeon, with the best 'bedside manner' I've ever experienced as a patient. It is my intention to consult her again in the future.

12th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Dr Hazari performed my breast reconstruction on May 2nd this year, she explained all the details and listened to all my worries and put me at ease. I would recommend Dr Hazari to anybody who is going through this treatment, she is an expert in her field and continues to create a friendly environment. Superb keep going.

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

I was referred to Miss Hazari with regards to breast reconstruction following a mastectomy in 2015. I realised this would be major surgery and was feeling very nervous at my first consultation. However Miss Hazari instantly put me at ease, explaining what she could do for me if I was to go ahead with the surgery. She spent lots of time answering my questions and she drew some great diagrams to help me understand the procedure. There was no pressure to make a decision immediately, in fact we agreed to leave it a month for me to think about it. I went ahead with the surgery in April 2017, spending seven days in hospital. Miss Hazari's care at the time of the operation and also during my recovery was first class - she visited me almost every day and always took the time to answer any questions I had. Several months on, I am absolutely delighted with the results of my breast reconstruction. I have totally regained my body confidence - I even wore a bikini on a recent holiday, the first time in 30 years! I am thrilled to have a cleavage again. I will always be grateful to Miss Hazari, there is no doubt that she is a very kind, understanding and talented surgeon.

15th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Miss Hazari is, quite simply, a first rate surgeon. From the initial consultation to the post-op review meeting (one month after surgery), I have been extremely impressed with her professionalism, efficiency and skill. At the outset, she explained very clearly the risks and drawbacks of surgery and was very honest about recovery rates and what to expect after the procedure. At the same time, however, she was very positive and encouraging in making me feel at ease with the whole process and, in particular, in assuring me that breast augmentation was right for me. Having said this, at no point did she push me or try to persuade me one way or another - the final decision was mine and I felt under no pressure whatsoever and I really liked this aspect of the process. This meant that when I went into the operating theatre, I knew that I was in very safe and highly capable hands, but also that I was doing the right thing. In terms of the results, I couldn't be more happy with the outcome - she has given me exactly what I asked for. There is very little scarring and I think she has done an amazing job. One final point: I particularly liked her no-nonsense approach. Miss Hazari is very direct and honest and this, for me, was a key factor in determining my choice of surgeon. In short, I would thoroughly recommend her to anyone thinking of breast implants.

Nearest Plastic surgeons