Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I consulted Miss Hazari about breast reduction surgery. She was very professional in that she listened to my concerns and explained the procedure including possible risks thoroughly. She has a warm approachable personality and encourages questions and discussion. She works to a very high standard in my opinion. I am delighted with the surgery results.

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I saw Miss Hazari early Summer 2017 regarding the fact that my breast weren't the same size. I went to see Miss Hazari to gather some information about the whole ins and outs of having plastic surgery on my breast's. She was very helpful and straight to the point which I really appreciated. After having another appointment I then decided to go through with the surgery. In June. I was made aware of all the problems that could possibility arise after my operation. Now six month on I must say I'm glad I went through with the surgery ,the after care I have received so far has been excellent.

26th December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Miss Hazari is an excellent plastic surgeon who is both highly skilled and compassionate with her patients. She has the ability to make you feel relaxed during the consultation and really listens to what you have to say. She gives time to explain the procedure and what it entails and does not make you feel rushed.

23rd December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I was fortunate in being referred to Miss Hazari for unilateral breast reduction (for symmetry) following a lumpectomy for breast cancer. Miss Hazari explained the procedure clearly, and gave me time to be sure of what I wanted. On the day of surgery I spent time with her immediately prior to going to the operating theatre, and I felt fully informed with every confidence in her and the theatre team. All went well, and the next day she confirmed that I was well enough to go home. After 10 days I saw her in outpatients, as all had gone so well she said I didn’t really need an appointment to see her again, but that I could phone her at any time if I had any concerns or questions. I found the entire process to be efficiently and pleasantly managed, I am delighted that I had the surgery, and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Miss Hazari.

17th December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Dr Hazari listened to my concerns and explained the procedure to me in a way I could understand. She gave me time to consider my decision on whether to have the surgery after having the pros and cons explained to me. I was visited by Dr Hazari on the morning of my operation to check I was comfortable with alll that was being explained to me by nurses at the hospital and that I was generally ready for the operation.

Nearest Plastic surgeons