Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Miss Hazari performed an abdominoplasty without warning of the risks of cutaneous nerve entrapment and performed an abdominoplasty with very poor scarring as an end result. We do not recommend this surgeon

15th April 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I was referred to Miss Hazari ( at the Kent and Canterbury hospital) after having the full treatment for breast cancer and to investigate a) a delayed DIEP reconstruction and b) to discuss whether I would be suitable for such surgery. My initial appointment was lengthy, where the procedure was carefully explained- including the risks etc. Miss Hazari, then suggested that I attend a "Show and Tell evening at East Grinstead, so that I could explore all reconstruction options and gave me a DVD to watch at home. She listened carefully when we discussed my lifestyle as to what surgery would be most suitable. The Show and Tell evening was illuminating! My next appointment was to discuss going forwards and what the next steps would be. Again, the process was carefully explained and we were given plenty of time to ask questions. When discussing possible dates for surgery, the decision was very much left to me, around when would work best, which was very helpful. The delayed DIEP reconstruction took place in January 2017. I met the team working with Miss Hazari, prior to the operation, who explained what would be happening, when and why. The operation was successful and it was wonderful to have a "warm" breast again. The following week's check up at East Grinstead indicated that I had an infection in the breast wound site. Miss Hazari was called and after close inspection, told me that I was going nowhere until this was treated. I was readmitted to the ward and put on IV antibiotics etc. Her decisiveness and directness inspires confidence and trust- both for the patient and her team. Following a 5 day stay my reconstruction was regularly reviewed both at East Grinstead and Kent and Canterbury and her skills were much admired by her colleagues... The wound took longer than anticipated, to heal, so Miss Hazari, along with the lovely nurses at K&C, showed my husband how to dress the wound- again taking time to listen and to explain. In August 2017 at K&C, I had my check up to review the reconstruction and to discuss a nipple reconstruction. I had recovered well and was pleased with the overall results, although, if being picky, it was fuller than my remaining, "natural" breast. The Dr examining me, asked Miss Hazari to assess the the reconstruction. Without me saying anything, she took one look and said exactly what readjustments were needed and that they could be done whilst having the nipple reconstruction. Her positivity is very reassuring. January 2018 and the nipple reconstruction and liposuction is carried out by Miss Hazari's team. Regular check ups take place. April 2018: thrilled with the results. Miss Hazari has treated me with respect, involved me in decision making, advised, listened and understood. She is determined to do her very best for her patients and inspires those she works with to do the same. She makes time for her patients and always makes sure that if you want to discuss something or need another appointment, that you know how to contact her (via the very helpful Veronica). Thank you Miss Hazari!

11th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

Anita is a truly amazing specialist. I had a surgery with her and could not possibly be any happier with the results and the overall experience. Anita is very professional but has a warm, friendly nature which made me feel relaxed and sure about the procedure before my surgery. Anita gave me all the information I needed/wanted and answered all the questions and/or worries I had before the surgery so I was very confident I chose the best surgeon for my lifechanging procedure (I had breast augmentation) and I could trust her completely. The aftercare is superb too - Anita saw me soon after the surgery and the next morning before leaving the hospital to make sure I was feeling well and happy with the reslts. All the aftercare is provided by Anita herself (I had 1 week post op, 6 week post-op. Will see her in 3 months time next), which again, made me feel important to her as a patient and relaxed. I must add that Anita's personal assistant Teressa is briliant too - the communication before the surgery was very quick and she is very friendly, helpful and informative . I had a couple of small worries/questions about my healing soon after my operation and she dealt with it amazingly. I trully couldn't recommend Anita Hazari more to anyone looking for the best specialist in this field.. An absolutely great experience. An outstanding specialist! Forever grateful. Thank you!

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have been referred to Miss Hazari for a delayed DIEP Breast Reconstruction following a mastectomy in 2015. She is an amazingly skilled and dedicated plastic surgeon and I am delighted with the results that she and her team were able to achieve. I appreciated the way that she shared her knowledge, expertise and professional opinion, with a clarity and warmth that empowered me to make my own choices, based on a full understanding of what was involved. I felt supported and cared for, both professionally and personally, at every stage of the process, from consultation, operation to aftercare [some of which she did through difficult snow journeys!]. She skillfully balances an easy, friendly manner with a strong commitment to ensuring that you get the best possible treatment under her care, which engendered a strong trust not just in Miss Hazari herself, but also anybody else in her team. Thank you for all that you have done. I would thoroughly recommend Miss Hazari to everyone.

4th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

This was my first surgery and I couldn’t be more happy with the life changing work Miss Hazari has done for me. She is absolutely an amazing surgeon, she was very informative and is very easy to talk to and answered any questions I had. She knew exactly what she was doing and what I needed. I would and have highly recommended her and hope she will be doing my next surgery! my recovery went well, better than expected and I had very little pain overall and can only put it down to Miss Hazari’s work and the procedures she used. Overall extremely happy and hope she continues do to what she is doing because her work is life changing.

Nearest Plastic surgeons