Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

20th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

excellent care right the way through my treatment, everything very clearly explained . I could not of asked for better care . Both at the Queen Victoria hospital in East Grinstead and the clinic at Canterbury hospital

13th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Having spent some time musing over whether to have my surgery, I finally decided to go and see Anita Hazari. And I'm so glad I did! Not only did she calmly and clearly explained the whole process (including good and bad outcomes), she made me feel totally comfortable and recommended options for me. It did take a while to get booked in which was a little disappointing once I had decided to go ahead but now I know how great a surgeon she is, I can totally understand why I had a wait - she's very much in demand, and rightly so. Miss Hazari has turned me back into the woman I used to be! I can't recommend her highly enough.

29th December 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

I am 47 years . I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction under the care of Anita Hazari. Myself and my family were taking amazing care off by Miss Hazari . Full explanation was given before,during and after my operation. My family were a long way from me and she rang my husband each day to tell him of my progress with my full consent to do so. She came to visit me in the pre op and post op unit and on the ward. In the world of plastic surgery I would say Anita Hazari made a work of art. I feel that we could not have had better care or out come even if we had private health insurance. I did not feel I wanted anything more done to pretty my breast but Miss Hazari has left the door open for me if I ever change my mind. It's very good to know but also good that I did not have to rush into saying yes. Amazing lady. We are truly grateful.

9th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

After years of suffering pain in my shoulders and back as well as psychologically causing me to be very self conscience and suffering low self esteem I finally took the plunge to go ahead with having breast reduction surgery ( a decision which isn't considered lightly). From the moment I met Anita I felt total confidence in her abilities and in her professionalism and knew instantly that she was the best person to carry out my surgery. Her manner and attitude was both reassuring, supportive and extremely understanding.Six months on I can honestly say having the surgery is one of the most positive and best decisions I have ever made and my only regret is that I didn't have it done earlier. I am so pleased that I met Anita and her amazing team, they have made me feel normal which I believe should be everyone's right.

7th October 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I cannot praise and thank Anita Hazari enough for her endless patience, her true profesionalism and expertise. From our first meeting I cannot fault the truly 1st class service and care I received from Anita and her team. She is an amazing surgeon, meticulous and a true perfectionist and I am beyond delighted with my surgery results. Thank you to a truly amazing lady.

Nearest Cosmetic medicine specialists