Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

5th December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Without any exceptions, my experience as a patient of Miss Hazari was outstanding. From the outset I was impressed by Miss Hazari's approach in that she was the consummate professional whilst being empathetic and taking the time to explain in detail the forthcoming procedure (delayed (elective) breast reconstruction following a mastectomy). She was realistic about the possibilities for the outcome and I felt fully prepared for the procedure. The operation was long, I was so well cared for and the result is incredible and I am so, so pleased. I would recommend the procedure to anyone who needs it and in particular I cannot recommend the care and skill of Miss Hazari more highly. So much appreciated.

26th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

I had been thinking of breast reduction for a number of years and having decided that I would not have any more children ( no more breast feeding) I started researching local surgeons. I chose Miss Hazari. My husband came to most appointments with me and we both agreed Miss Hazari has a very sensitive but thorough approach to her consultations. She gave me a full and detailed account of what she would be doing and why and realistic expectations of what I could expect post surgery (sisters not twins)and also identifying possible complications, of which I had none. She made sure I had time to consider my choice and gave me lots of information and photographs of similar surgery to ensure I was fully aware of what I would be having done. She made me feel at ease and has a very kind and sincere bed side manner which with such a personal surgery was really important to me. She has improved my life in so many ways and the change in my physical and emotional health has been huge. As a nurse I am quite sure I was a more anxious patient but Miss Hazari never made me feel a nuisance and was sympathetic to my concerns whilst offering sound clinical expertise. I have very neat and tidy incisions and the scarring is improving all the time. I would have no reservations in recommending her to family or friends. I

24th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

after waiting many years to have breast augmentation, i started some research and came across anita hazari at the chaucer hospital. she immediately put me at ease, we disgussed what it was i wanted and anita went into great detail, disgussed all options with me, gave me her opinion which i greatly appreciated. throughout the whole process i trusted anita completely, when it came to the day of the operation i was extremely nervous and getting very upset, anita came in to chat with me and her laid back attitude and great sense of humour helped me relax, i love the fact that although anita is extremely professional she also had a laugh and a joke with me, knowing my surgeon was confident, happy and relaxed also made me feel the same way. anita came to see me the folowing morning and was very happy with the results [as was i] the after care has been second to none, anita's approach to patients and the rapor she builds with them is largely what makes her so amazing, i can't thank anita enough for what she has done for me, she has literally changed my life and given me a confidence that i never thought i would have, i would highly reccomed her to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon especially if you are a little nervous. so once again, thank you so much anita.

18th November 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

After the first shock of being told I had cancer. Then the traumatic experience at William Harvey when the mastectomy was done. Then I was referred to miss hazard for a reconstruction and reduction on the other side. The way she went about helping me and genuinely listened to me. She also said that she would do the reduction on my other breast at the same time as reconstruction as she didn't think it was fair to make a woman wait 6 months. That decision for me has made all the difference to my ment health and recovery and real feeling of being a survivor of cancer rather than just a victim. I can't thank her enough for what she has done for me. Before meeting her I truly felt that my mental health had just about hit rock bottom and felt deeply unhappy. Now that has all changed.! Many thanks to her.

15th November 2018
Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre

Following my mastectomy I delayed making a decision on whether to have a reconstruction. After a period of time I decided to investigate the options available for reconstruction. I arranged a consultation with Anita to discuss whether a Diep reconstruction would be suitable. She explained the whole process and I was impressed with her professionalism in setting out precisely what was involved. I decided to have the procedure which was carried out in January 18 followed by nipple reconstruction in October both at the Mcindoe Centre. The care I received there was fantastic from all the staff. I was a little dubious, to say the least, about having reconstruction, but I am so pleased that I did. A huge thank you to Anita for the amazing result. Also thanks to her PA Teresa for her help. Next is the tattoo, this time not Anita’s practice area!

Nearest Plastic surgeons