Miss Anita Hazari

Anita Hazari has been a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the world- famous Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, East Grinstead since 2006 and provides a plastic surgery service to Kent and Sussex. Anita is a fully accredited specialist in plastic surgery, and is on the Specialist Register in Plastic Surgery with the General Medical Council and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ABS. Anita specialises in Breast reconstruction, breast reductions/uplift, implants, body contouring and after weight loss. Anita is a member of the Court of Examiners for the FRCS(Plast) examinations. She is a certified Educational Supervisor with the KSS (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) Deanery and loves to teach plastic surgery trainees, nurses and breast care nurses . She is privileged to have earned the trust of several nurses, doctors and professional women as her patients. www.anitahazari.co.uk

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine

20th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Chaucer Hospital

Anita Hazari I had surgery at the Chaucer Hospital Canterbury and Anita and the team were amazing and I have sailed through my whole procedure without any complications. Miss Hazari is an excellent surgeon, very caring, honest and realistic and I cannot thank her enough.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Miss Hazari is just amazing. After a bilateral mastectomy in 2016 I had a delayed DIEP in February 2018. From the very first meeting Miss Hazari laid it all on the line of how the procedure would go, possible risks, scarring etc. Also she made us aware it was a bilateral reconstruction and gave us her good saying of 'They will be sisters not twins' so we were aware they wouldn't match fully but be as good as can be. I have to say I was scared to look at the result but wow it was amazing and Miss Hazari and her team have managed to give me not only an amazing result but also my life back, I finally feel whole again. I'm not ashamed and hold my head low anymore, gone is the totally flat chest and in its place 2 beautiful breasts made from my own body...fascinating!! Even my tummy scar is amazing not how I thought it would be at all and I have a new belly button and looks better than old one! I have since had recent nipple reconstruction in June 2018 and again totally blown away with the results. What Miss Hazari and her team do is mind blowing. They not only have amazing skills for what they do but they also truthful, guide you well and make you feel at ease. I have already recommended Miss Hazari and her team to ladies who I know through this disease and after seeing her work they are less afraid of the path that lay ahead of them. Thank you Miss Hazari for giving me my life back.

28th June 2018
Written by a patient at One Ashford Hospital

Miss Hazari is a very caring & attentive person, she listens & completely understand your concerns about the way you look & want to look, but always being realistic. Aftercare is second to none. My op was done at the One Hospital Ashford, which was also very good.

10th June 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Having had a mastectomy 2 years ago I decided to go ahead with delayed diep reconstruction which also involved breast reduction on natural breast. I feel so very fortunate that the NHS has this wonderful lady and fantastic plastic surgeon on their team. From the first meeting I felt very confident that Anita would do her utmost to achieve a good result. She has a no nonsense approach and explains everything you need to know but is very good at putting you at ease and she makes sure you understand the process including the possible risks involved. Operation went ahead in February 2018, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead. Anita battled her way through snow to make sure operation went ahead and I woke up after to a lovely new shape, ugly old mastectomy scar all gone. I can't believe how neat the scars are both to breast and tummy. I am so in awe of her skill and dedication and I am very glad I went ahead with operation. It has restored my confidence and femininity. Thanks to all the team at the hospital, the nurses were brilliant too during my 5 day stay. I would totally recommend this surgeon, she's amazing.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Miss Hazari did my breast reconstruction in September 2017 after my breast cancer in 2015. On my firsts consultation with Miss Hazari she explain in great detail what to expect from the operation and was very realistic about the results. Miss Hazari gave me time to reconsider the operation and to make sure I was prepared for the amount of time it would take to fully heal and recover from such a major operation. Miss Hazari explained everything such a human way, very knowledgable and immediately I felt able to trust her and her team. She is the best because she demands the best so you feel that anyone in her team has earned their place there. My whole experience with the consultations and my stay at East Grinstead was very positive and rewarding. I received great care from Miss Hazar’s team and the nursing staff were caring and attentive and were obviously experienced in caring for patients with DIEP procedures and this was very reassuring as being miles from home it was good to feel you were in a safe environment . My aftercare was equally good as I was able to contact the clinic and see Miss Hazari at short notice. I cannot praise this highly skilled, intelligent, caring surgeon, enough. She understands the devastating psychological effect having a mastectomy has on a patient and is very empathic and is careful to make sure you understand that you will not get their old body back but you will get a similar version.This surgeon is doing an amazing job and the NHS should never lose such a wonderful asset. I have no criticisms to make about the care I received from this kind and frankly brilliant surgeon.

Nearest Plastic surgeons