mrs-emma-dodd

Mrs Emma Dodd

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st September 2021

Emma was very careful to assess me thoroughly and to provide me with a treatment plan. I followed this and am now fully recovered from my operation. I am participating in sporting activity and enjoying 8 mile walks on the Downs. So pleased!

21st September 2021

Emma tells you exactly what’s going on and is realistic about how long treatment and exercise will take. I cannot recommend her more highly, The Boxgrove is not my closest physio centre but it’s such a nice place to come - especially during the pandemic - that I prefer to drive further to have treatment here.

21st September 2021

Emma really helped me before and after my knee operation. She was very encouraging and gave me the belief that I could achieve all that she asked of me, gave me praise when I earned it and helped me through the exercises she set, to prepare me for my operation and also to recover fully after the op. She allayed any fears I had and took the time to explain what was happening and why each exercise was important. I would not have any hesitation in recommending her to anyone

21st September 2021

Mrs Dodd listened very attentively to my "story" and was able immediately to give me some treatment/exercises that brought about relief for the problem. Ongoing visits and the increase of intensity of the exercises have continued to support me and I feel much more confident for the future.

21st September 2021

Emma was a fantastic Physio, quickly got to the crux of the issue and had me fixed up in no time. A friendly, professional team at the Boxgrove made every visit a pleasure.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »