Mrs Emma Dodd

Chartered musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and Clinical pilates instructor

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th January 2020

Emma has been working with me on recovery from fairly major foot surgery. With her encouragement and enthusiasm I’ve made steady progress and will continue to do so. I can’t speak too highly of her supportive attitude and unfailing ability to listen and then come up with what is exactly the right exercise. She’s a bright spirit and an inspiration!

15th November 2019

I first went to see Emma with many issues, one of which was a stroke. Right from the start she has been understanding, kind and very positive. She works with you, encouraging you all the way. I never thought I would be able to achieve the movements that I can do now, yet it isn't a big deal, just more encouragement takes you further. One to one pilates physiotherapy in the beginning leading to small class pilates for me. BUT even in the small classes she guides and encourages you making you want to achieve your best. She is supportive, showing you exactly how to do an exercise and which muscles to use. I would thoroughly recommend Emma and believe she feels "There's no such word as can't".

4th November 2019

Saw Emma professionally a year ago for lower back stenosis and spondilolythesis problems, according to an NHS Xray diagnosis.Remedial pilates for several months in Emma's classes which are useful and inspiring. However I went for an NHS funded root block injection at the Nuffield Hospital but need a repeat procedure. Emma's diagnoses and recovery/improved fitness plans are well founded and to be recommended. Emma's skilful Pilates classes at The Boxgrove are targeted per individual while still being carried out by all the pre booked small group. The Boxgrove is a very pleasant physiotherapy (and associated disciplines) centre with delightful friendly staff and excellent vibes. Highly recommnended.

24th October 2019

I have seen Emma a number of times over the last couple of years, for various problems, back, neck, shoulder & tennis elbow. Emma is very thorough & professional, friendly & understanding. She will advise on exercises to compliment treatment at home & will only advise further appointments if she or I feel it is necessary. The Boxgrove is a very friendly, relaxed & reassuring environment for treatment. I couldn't ecommend Emma highly enough.

24th October 2019

Emma has helped me enormously over the last couple of years after having my daughter and suffering a prolapsed disk. She has encouraged and explained throughout which has allowed me to improve my flexibility and get rid of most if not all of the back pain I had when I first met her. Emma’s knowledge is second to none and I would recommend her no matter what the problem was, I believe she would be able to help.

« 1 2 3 4 »