mrs-emma-dodd

Mrs Emma Dodd

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th March 2021

Emma was fantastic and has massively helped with my shoulder problem. She explained everything really clearly and helped me get a better understanding of how the whole body moves and has given me loads of great tips for keeping myself healthy and moving well.

25th February 2021

Emma guided me through my recovery after knee replacement. The exercises and stretches she put me through helped me to a remarkably rapid recovery. She has a very professional and also personable approach to physio therapy. I would thoroughly recommend her.

7th February 2021

This is the second time I have had the pleasure of visiting Emma in the last couple of years. This time for a nasty fall off my bicycle resulting in amongst other things a prolapsed disc and numbness in my leg. After several appointments I am once again back to my old self and back on my bicycle. Emma is the most thorough, thoughtful person I know and I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Thank you for everything you have done for me Emma it is greatly appreciated always.

1st February 2021

I would totally recommend Emma to anybody. She has been supportive and helpful all the way through my treatment. After my first session she came up with a plan which is working well. She is very kind and listens when I have a worry. Her skills are 5* and I was very happy to suggest she also looked at a problem my daughter has had for a while. She is a dancer and has regular physio, but Emma picked up on a lot more and suggested a slightly different approach, which is proving beneficial.

31st January 2021

It’s not good in your 80’s to fall and break a hip which 12 years previously had been replaced! At a 3 month review of the hip revision my surgeon suggested that by improving my core muscle strength I would become stronger and so be able to improve my walking, balance and overall body strength. Emma was suggested and after a thorough, professional assessment she suggested a forward plan. I have found some exercises and activities quite hard work, but with Emma’s encouragement and her positive and cheerful manner I feel I have achieved a great deal. In combination with the exercises I have been given to do at home, I feel more confident in walking and doing general every day activities. Emma, you've been a star!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »