mrs-emma-dodd

Mrs Emma Dodd

19th November 2021

The best piece of advise i have received and followed form my father in-law was to visit the Box Grove Clinic to see if my shoulder injury could be treated and improve my physical ability again especially towards my golf game following an injury of which kept me awake at night in severe pain. Emma was genuinely intrigued about my injury and willing to share her obvious knowledge in helping me repair my shoulder and improve my quality of life. Every session was courteous to my needs, insightful for my new found knowledge of the human shoulder area and extremely professional. Any and every question i had was answered. The venue and staff throughout are first class, i cannot praise them enough for their help. I followed every instruction and also bought a balance wedge which is a superb piece of equipment especially when stretching the shoulder area. I will of course encourage anyone to use this clinic as i believe they offer a great service for a fair price.

20th October 2021

I have a double lumbar spine fusion which contributes to mechanical and muscular spasm, stiffness and ongoing pain in my pelvis, SI joints and lower back. Following cortisone injections into the joints, I was referred to the clinic by a spine consultant for physio and for treatment of fascia-tissue build up. From the start, Emma was sympathetic, developed a plan with me, and importantly gave me confidence that I could significantly improve my range of movement without pain. In addition to her hands-on experience and knowledge, she has a very positive attitude and helped me to get the best out of each appointment with her. Each week she helped me to make incremental physical progress with great tips on how to reduce the fear and anxiety about bending and moving more naturally. The combination of fascia tissue treatment and physio has made a big difference to my range of pain-free movement. I would happily recommend Emma as a first-class physio.

21st September 2021

Emma was very careful to assess me thoroughly and to provide me with a treatment plan. I followed this and am now fully recovered from my operation. I am participating in sporting activity and enjoying 8 mile walks on the Downs. So pleased!

21st September 2021

Emma tells you exactly what’s going on and is realistic about how long treatment and exercise will take. I cannot recommend her more highly, The Boxgrove is not my closest physio centre but it’s such a nice place to come - especially during the pandemic - that I prefer to drive further to have treatment here.

21st September 2021

Emma really helped me before and after my knee operation. She was very encouraging and gave me the belief that I could achieve all that she asked of me, gave me praise when I earned it and helped me through the exercises she set, to prepare me for my operation and also to recover fully after the op. She allayed any fears I had and took the time to explain what was happening and why each exercise was important. I would not have any hesitation in recommending her to anyone

Chartered musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and Clinical pilates instructor