Mrs Emma Dodd

Chartered musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and Clinical pilates instructor

4th November 2019

Saw Emma professionally a year ago for lower back stenosis and spondilolythesis problems, according to an NHS Xray diagnosis.Remedial pilates for several months in Emma's classes which are useful and inspiring. However I went for an NHS funded root block injection at the Nuffield Hospital but need a repeat procedure. Emma's diagnoses and recovery/improved fitness plans are well founded and to be recommended. Emma's skilful Pilates classes at The Boxgrove are targeted per individual while still being carried out by all the pre booked small group. The Boxgrove is a very pleasant physiotherapy (and associated disciplines) centre with delightful friendly staff and excellent vibes. Highly recommnended.

24th October 2019

I have seen Emma a number of times over the last couple of years, for various problems, back, neck, shoulder & tennis elbow. Emma is very thorough & professional, friendly & understanding. She will advise on exercises to compliment treatment at home & will only advise further appointments if she or I feel it is necessary. The Boxgrove is a very friendly, relaxed & reassuring environment for treatment. I couldn't ecommend Emma highly enough.

24th October 2019

Emma has helped me enormously over the last couple of years after having my daughter and suffering a prolapsed disk. She has encouraged and explained throughout which has allowed me to improve my flexibility and get rid of most if not all of the back pain I had when I first met her. Emma’s knowledge is second to none and I would recommend her no matter what the problem was, I believe she would be able to help.

22nd October 2019

I cannot recommend Emma enough. I have had surgery this year on my shoulder followed by a hip replacement - She has been outstanding throughout - in the initial stages following surgery, then with 1:1 physio and setting me exercises and finally in the wider group pilates sessions where she has ensured that I have completed all the exercises correctly and to the best of my ability to continue my recovery to full fitness. She listens to what I have to say and is alway encouraging - an amazing support on the road to recovery.

22nd October 2019

Emma shows a high level of knowledge and understanding of the various problems I have had over the past few years. She listens to me and then works out her treatment for me Recovery from the injury is rapid Yes I would reccomend her as a physio

Nearest Physiotherapists