mrs-emma-dodd

Mrs Emma Dodd

« 1 2 3 4 »

27th May 2021

I first saw Emma in Jan 2020 when I had trouble with my knee I thought due to BHS, I was seeing her weekly and then the lockdown came and fortunately she could carry on with the sessions on line. Afterwards she recorgnised I had further symptoms and recommended I saw various specialists, which I did. I then had to see a neurological physiotherapist and Emma diligently, efficiently and kindly saw that I was transferred to one. I am sorry I don't see Emma, but very grateful for her help. I would wholeheartedly recommend Emma. She is a profdessional who will see you through your rehabilitation.

6th May 2021

I was referred to Mrs Emma Dodd following a consultation with a knee specialist. His option was an overkill with remedial surgery or focused physiotherapy. The latter was preferred as the primary option. At that point I took daily pain medication and walking any distance was not possible. An initial consultation with Emma defined a programme of treatment aimed at strengthening the muscles and ligaments surrounding the knee. As the knee progressed it revealed weakness in other areas of the leg and hip leading to progressive revisions to the programme. Emma was immediately responsive to feedback with modifications or additions to exercises, always keen to listen and talk through an issue. At all times she was honest in her appraisal of how long it would take for "normality" to be achieved, in my case at least 6 months. Five months later I can walk 5 miles over rough terrain in comfort and am able to progress further. Pain medication is a thing of the past. Her knowledge and experience enables her to provide a reason and solution for every minor issue that may arise. Boxgrove is well equipped and the atmosphere one of quiet confidence and professionalism.

20th April 2021

The boxgrove is an outstanding centre, with excellent staff and equipment. It's a happy place. Mrs Emma Dodd. Following my total knee replacement, I was so grateful to be recommended to Emma. She worked on getting my knee to a level of bendability that has given me excellent movement and the way forward. Her expertise is truely outstanding and her personality has given me the drive to work hard on my daily home exercises. My recommendation can not be surpassed. Emma is an exceptional person and both myself and my husband would like to thank her ever so much. Christine and Chris.

13th April 2021

Emma has worked on my knee which was causing me alot of pain and discomfort. Emma was encouraging and the exercise programme Emma arranged for me which has helped and now I am pain free. We can recommend Emma to anyone who needs good care and attention.

31st March 2021

Professional, very knowledgeable – great service.

« 1 2 3 4 »