mrs-emma-dodd

Mrs Emma Dodd

16th October 2022

I was injured with 8 weeks to go before the London Marathon. Emma literally got me back on my feet - and I completed the Marathon! Thanks to Emma, Liney and The Boxgrove - a fantastic set up and excellent exercise plan. Highly recommended.

30th September 2022

Emma was amazing. Not only did she help me physically but also mentally, increasing my confidence and helping me improve my relationship with my knee! She always listened and has changed my life

20th September 2022

I had shockwave therapy on both of the heels of my feet as I had suffered from planter fasciitis for about 3 years. I was ready to try anything to get rid of the pain. I had 3 sessions with Emma, the pain didn’t actually subside for me until about 16 weeks after the treatment. I am now thrilled to say I am 90% pain free and hope for 100% over the next few weeks. I would recommend this treatment and Emma was great.

13th September 2022

I saw Emma for rehabilitation after a knee operation. In contrast to physiotherapists I had seen previously, Emma's sessions were much more practical and gave me the confidence I needed to repeat the exercises she prescribed at home. More recently I say Emma for a frozen shoulder for which the treatment consisted of deep tissue massage, shockwave therapy and a number of exercises to increase strength and promote range of motion. I was one of the first patients to use the shockwave therapy (ESWT) and this was administered sensitively and helped to accelerate the range of motion I was able to achieve. The equipment Emma used in the gym and the exercises she chose made each session challenging and fun and Emma knew just how far to push me to accelerate healing without excessive pain. I would have no hesitation recommending Emma (and the Boxgrove Clinic) for any sports injuries or general injuries and if I'm unlucky enough to injure myself again I will most definitely be back!

17th August 2022

Emma was very empathetic and understood the issues with my shoulder injury. Treatment was a little painful at first but her encouragement helped me to follow through and I am pleased to say I now have full function and no pain.

Chartered musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and Clinical pilates instructor