Mrs Jane Haydon

26th February 2021

I had been plagued by a post-running sore hip for a few weeks and had no joy with other physiotherapists. After booking with Jane, I am delighted to say that in only two sessions I was back to full strength. Not only did she take time to investigate the many possible causes, Jane also looked at my overall health and movement and treated me for my hip and all the associated tightness and strains. Jane is clever, charming, welcoming and a total genius at what she does, her combined expertise in physio and fascial manipulation is exceptional and has left me skipping with joy (physically and metaphorically). Thank you!

26th February 2021
Response from Mrs Jane Haydon

Thank you for your lovely review. I hope you remain skipping with joy for many more years! All the best, Jane

10th February 2021

I had badly pulled my back putting together an IKEA bed for my daughter. Jane was recommended to me. In my first appointment she went through my entire history to find out if any other issues could have affected this issue, too. I had had pain around my hips and lower back for around 15 years. Jane freed up my pulled back in the first session, meaning I could walk properly again! After 3 more sessions of fascial manipulation my hips/lower back are pain free and I can sleep better! Jane has magic hands ... I would recommend her to anyone!

10th February 2021
Response from Mrs Jane Haydon

Thank you for such a lovely review. Glad you are still feeling better. Best wishes, Jane

7th February 2021

I had several appointments with Jane due to suffering with long term migraines and also neck and back mobility. Through Jane’s Facial Manipulation techniques my neck and back are so very much better. Most amazing of all is that for the last 4 months I have been migraine free, something I thought I would never say. I would highly recommend Jane without hesitation, she is a warm kind and caring lady with an amazing ability. Thank you for everything.

7th February 2021
Response from Mrs Jane Haydon

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

18th September 2020

I would definitely recommend Jane Haydon as a physiotherapist but particularly with her expert knowledge on the fascia. I have had a tightness in my upper thoracic for many years which causes a cough and through her knowledge of the fascia, she has been able to release the stuck fascia and my symptoms have released. I have been to other practitioners in the past and no one has suggested it could be stuck fascia, so I am very grateful to have found Jane and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Jane is a physiotherapist with a masters degree in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and has over 25 years clinical experience. She has a special interest in fascia and is one of only two therapists in the UK fully qualified as a Fascial Manipulation Specialist after training in Italy at the world renown Stecco Institute.

Nearest Physiotherapists