Mrs Alice Driver

6th April 2021

I have several problems, non serious, but put all together meant that I was in pain and losing mobility. I have had several treatments and more booked and will continue until I feel more mobile. The difference already is remarkable. I cannot recommend Alice more highly not just for her professional expertise but for the kind and supportive approach which has given me confidence to move more and learn new ways of gaining strength and mobility. Super impressed.

17th March 2021

I first came to Boxgrove and experienced Alice's work with a lower back injury; she was excellent and I came away much improved. Since then, a keen triathlete, I have had knee surgery for a torn meniscus and Alice has been my physio for rehab. She is always helpful and receptive to my own training goals. I can honestly say I have not experienced such excellent physio therapy care before and really feel that I am making great progress towards my fitness and sport goals thanks to Alice. I have never been better motivated to accomplish this and it is very much thanks to Alice and her ability to tailor my program and push me to achieve more-I'm very grateful.

3rd March 2021

Alice combines being a very knowledgeable and practical physiotherapist with a high level of empathy and understanding from the patient's perspective. She is very articulate, being able to describe exercises and movements clearly, using analogies and pictorial descriptions to good effect. Alice is flexible in her choice of exercises and teaching dependent on how I am. She is very personable with a good sense of humour. And her teaching and choice of exercises have worked for me to great effect as I now have more flexibility in key muscle groups than I have had for a long time!

3rd March 2021

I was struggling with all sorts of things - a very painful shoulder and knee, and a host of other problems that come with a very weak core. Also, from sitting down all day working on a laptop! Regular sessions with Alice have been a game-changer. My shoulder is sorted, my knee rarely plays up and I've slowly but steadily built up strength in my core. I can do exercises now that I wouldn't even attempt this time last year. I can't recommend Alice highly enough. Her knowledge and understanding of the body and how it works is incredible, probably partly due to her former training as a nurse. I'm always amazed at how many different ways she knows how to work one particular set of muscles, or build up strength in areas such as my core, without ever putting any undue strain on other areas, like my back or knees. She listens. And cares. And often researches particular issues inbetween our sessions, if things are not improving as we would like. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Nearest Physiotherapists