professor-stuart-winter

Professor Stuart Winter

Written by a private patient at GenesisCare Oxford
24th April 2021

I would recommend Professor Winter without reservation. I am genuinely speaking a little sceptical of consultants, having had a bad experience in the past. But Professor Winter was wonderful. He carefully examined me to make sure that nothing was wrong with my throat, listened to my symptoms, and was most reassuring and clear in his diagnosis. I am extremely grateful to him for his help. I attended the Genesis clinic, by the way in Oxford, where Professor Winter practices as well as at the Manor hospital. This was also an impressive set up and I was well looked after there. Importantly (as medical secretaries make quite a difference in my experience), he is also extremely well supported by Kate, his PA.

Written by a NHS patient at The Churchill
8th March 2021

Professor Winter and his team were nothing but professional and exceptional from start to finish. From my first consultation, I was reassured that I was in the best hands possible to remove the post chemotherapy Teratoma in my neck. Following up my initial scans with further MRI scans to ensure that all avenues were covered, Professor Winter swiftly carried out my surgery. Pre surgery Professor Winter and his team were fantastic and that care continued post surgery also. Any questions and queries I had were always answered and nothing was too much bother. I couldn't recommend Professor Winter enough, a conscientious and trusting professional.

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
7th March 2021

Dr Winter performed the septoplasty and sinus surgery on me in January. The results fully met my expectations and I have only praise for the way I was treated since the initial consultation to the day I was discharged.

Written by a NHS patient at The Churchill
28th February 2021

I became a patient of Professor Winter at the Churchill Hospital after being diagnosed with a cancerous neck tumour. I very much appreciated his honest, no nonsense approach to my treatment. The care & after care I have received from the whole team has been outstanding.

Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
5th January 2021

I visited Oxford manor hospital as a private patient due to the length of time and the wide array of options I’ve had from doctors. Professor Winter was very attentive and professional. I was seen straight away with a camera procedure that professor winter performed and then for bloods. Back for a scan in no time and a result with medication and I’ve felt much better! First time in a year that I’ve had no pain! A huge thank you to professor winter..... what a credit to the hospital!.

Professor Stuart Winter was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Professor Stuart Winter is a Consultant Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Surgeon in Oxford and Associate Professor in the Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Oxford. He has an NHS consultant practice based at the John Radcliffe and Churchill Hospitals. He has a private practice based at the Manor Hospital and GensisCare. He has a specialist interest in tumours of the head and neck, both benign and malignant and is a member of the Oxford Head and Neck Multidisciplinary team. He also runs a specialist swallowing clinic in addition to these services he offers expertise in all aspects of General ENT including problems related to Snoring, Lumps in the Neck or Salivary Glands, Voice Disorders, and Sinus Disease.

Nearest Otolaryngologists