Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Mandeville Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England, HP21 8AL

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st May 2019

Your nurses are absolute angels and are so comforting - I wish I could thank each and every one of them.

18th May 2019

Having become virtually comatose in ward 10, and the staff saying I was sleeping, I was lucky that my husband and my daughter insisted on second opinions. I then received a visit from an intensive care doctor who had me transported to the ICU. My care in the ICU (I am told by my family ) was exceptional. James, who looked after me was kind, considerate, caring, compassionate, and, was respectful of my gender and courteous to my family as well. If SMH has an all encompassing exemplar of what we should expect from nursing staff, it must be James. I would suggest that many nurses who just ' do a job ', could benefit greatly from some time spent in observing him in his duties. If I had a medal to offer, I would willingly pin it on his chest.

7th August 2018

This hospital is absolutely disgusting. They have done nothing but mistreat my mother since the day she first went into hospital for a broken knee. They have caused several hospital acquired problems that have left to her now only having a short while to live. They repeatedly gave her the wrong medication or dose and never made sure, even in this hot weather that she had a drink. We would often find her not able to reach the water or if she could the jug would be empty or the complete jug would be spilt all over her and as she could not get out of bed she was left to lie soaked on her bed. We had meeting after meeting with members of staff and were always told - 'oh well unfortunately your mum has fallen through the cracks'. This is not good enough - we have been fighting trying to get help for our mum but there are those in Stoke Mandeville who do not have someone to help them. This hospital is a disgrace and needs looking at.

3rd May 2018

I cannot fault this hospital it has been excellent in caring for me and my dad who was treated for many years with cancer, their treatment and care was outstanding write to end.

17th August 2017

After missing an appointment due to a berivment we called to say we could not make the appointment. We called back to be informed the we had missed the appointment and my son had been discharged. We tried to explain and was told to contact our GP And restart the 6 month process. Heartless approach from a caring establishment

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Stoke Mandeville Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Stoke Mandeville Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb44m