Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Mandeville Road, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England, HP21 8AL

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th August 2018

This hospital is absolutely disgusting. They have done nothing but mistreat my mother since the day she first went into hospital for a broken knee. They have caused several hospital acquired problems that have left to her now only having a short while to live. They repeatedly gave her the wrong medication or dose and never made sure, even in this hot weather that she had a drink. We would often find her not able to reach the water or if she could the jug would be empty or the complete jug would be spilt all over her and as she could not get out of bed she was left to lie soaked on her bed. We had meeting after meeting with members of staff and were always told - 'oh well unfortunately your mum has fallen through the cracks'. This is not good enough - we have been fighting trying to get help for our mum but there are those in Stoke Mandeville who do not have someone to help them. This hospital is a disgrace and needs looking at.

3rd May 2018

I cannot fault this hospital it has been excellent in caring for me and my dad who was treated for many years with cancer, their treatment and care was outstanding write to end.

17th August 2017

After missing an appointment due to a berivment we called to say we could not make the appointment. We called back to be informed the we had missed the appointment and my son had been discharged. We tried to explain and was told to contact our GP And restart the 6 month process. Heartless approach from a caring establishment

20th May 2017

There is a great support team at the cancer care unit from the receptionist and all the staff in room 10. The unit is very clean and staff always have time for you and very approachable.

2nd May 2017

I was an inpatient for 5 days at the end of my chemotherapy and I atteneded the chemo unit for4 months for chemo. the staff are wonderful, all of them. Kindness and care in ward 10. I would look at the food service though. the menu is extensive and at first glance, seems to cater for all. but I fiound it very difficult to order anything that did not have a sauce/mayonnaise or cheese. The salads were good but I had hoped that the chocken wrap would make a change but it was caked in melted cheese. that is my only complaint.

« 1 2 3 4 »