Professor Alastair Sutcliffe

I am a Professor of General Paediatrics. My interests include young people, babies and acting as a primary care paediatrician for some families. I also speak some Turkish. I have 30 years experience and am often asked for second opinions. My golden rule is the Mother is always right (and sometimes us Dads!)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a carer at University College Hospital
17th November 2019

Professor A Sutcliffe the first time he saw my child I felt confident that he will sort out long lasting ongoing health problems that he had which he is doing it. We are very grateful that we have met him and cannot thank him enough for what he is doing for our son. He is a lovely human being and an excellent professional.

Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital
30th October 2019

Extremely qualified, kind and smart. It always felt an honour to get his advice. So good and funny with my son and daughter. We looked forward to our appointments.

Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital
30th October 2019

Prof Sutcliffe is one in a million. Not only is he an absolutely brilliant doctor, he is great for nervous parents and children. He always goes the extra mile and my three love to see him. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital
26th April 2019

I am extremely grateful to Dr. Sutcliffe. He made highly important researches on his field, which not only contributed to a better acknowledgment of this science, but to the wellbeing of patients. He clarified all my worries about my health as a woman in the most human way. I have a PhD, I am also a researcher, and I am usually not content with simplistic explanations about our bodies. He explained everything deeply and clear.

Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital
13th March 2019

Hi, My name is Quinn. I am 8 years old and I am grateful that Prof Sutcliffe is my doctor. I went to him for the first time 2 years ago when I fell and got a severe concussion. I was very scared and so were my parents, but he was so nice and helped me stay calm (and my Mommy). Now I go to him every time I need a doctor or a check up. I never want to go to another doctor. He talks to me like I am a big kid and even gives me great suggestions about life and growing up. My parents say he is "the best referral they have ever received." I saw him last week when I lost my voice. He told me to take this medicine for 3 days and I'd be better. He was right! He is so nice and he doesn't hurt at all when he gives shots either. Sheryl in his office is super nice and helpful too. Thanks Prof! You're cool! Quinn C.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »