Dr Phil Clayton

GP Partner at Meadowcroft Surgery, Aylesbury since 2003. I love to see families and people of all ages. I like to try to empower my patients to manage their own health as far as possible. I have an extra postgraduate qualification in Paediatrics and have over 12 years experience of seeing kids in the hospital environment. I currently do Paediatric Allergy clinics at Oxford University Hospital. I also do minor surgery and some joint injections.

• Paediatrics

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Meadowcroft Surgery

5 stars all round! Dr Clayton listens, is very efficient and involves patients in decisions and discussions about their health. My husband and I have both dealt with Dr Clayton in the past few months and are both impressed and very satisfied with the level of care we have received. Thank you

10th June 2017
Written by a patient at Meadowcroft Surgery

My experience of Dr Clayton is that he delivers an efficient compassionate service despite increased demands on his time . It can’t be easy to continue to do that in the current environment ,with the additional pressures on GPs to meet Government targets and obligations . He works in partnership with patients to achieve the best outcome possible .

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Meadowcroft Surgery

saw dr phil today with what I thought was unrelated symptoms mostly severe back pain within in minutes he had diagnosed the problem and not only did he prescribe pills to help but he really listened and asked my opinion thank you.

25th February 2016
Written by a carer at Meadowcroft Surgery

Dr P Clayton has been an absolute god send with my daughters health. He is the first GP my daughter has ever liked and he talks to her on her level and is caring. He is considerate and understanding towards my needs and worries as mother of a child with ongoing problems and I always feel he is committed to doing his best for her.

30th June 2015
Written by a patient at Meadowcroft Surgery

never too busy to listen, addresses concerns, is unfailingly polite and courteous. I would not hesitate for a nanosecond to recommend Dr Phil.

Nearest Paediatricians