Dr Hesham Abdalla

Hesham is a general paediatrician with a specialism in chest diseases including asthma. He has won national awards in patient-centred care and for healthcare quality. His is also a senior lecturer at Birmingham University in Management and Leadership.

• Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

4th August 2016
Written by a carer at Lordswood House

Dr Abdalla was very welcoming and discussed my son's case and and answered any questions that we had.

3rd August 2016
Written by a carer at Birmingham Children's Hospital

DR Abdalla listened to what I thought and was extremely helpful. When he was unsure of something that had been suggested to help my child he said that he would have to look in to it and get back to me. We did not feel rushed or like an inconvenience. He was also very good with my daughter and included her as best he could which was brilliant.

29th May 2013
Written by a carer at Manor Hospital

Dr Abdalla listened to my concerns as a parent and most of all took them seriously. I feel like we were all working together and he made my family feel welcomed. I felt at ease with Dr Abdalla and his attentiveness was reassuring, he involved my child in the consultation and his diagnosis was excellent and I am very pleased. Dr Abdalla really is wonderful and strives for excellence in the care of his patients not only during but also after consultation.

20th March 2013
Written by a carer at Manor Hospital

Dr Abdalla was very good. He listened to what my daughter and myself had to say about the history of the problem. He was very kind and gentle

27th February 2013
Written by a patient at Manor Hospital

This doctor actually took the time to listen to our problems and explained my sons condition and what he could see at the examination to show that he did in fact have respiratory problems (muscle definition etc). I was very impressed by this as i have spent the last 2 years fighting with healthcare professionals for my youngest son and still continue to do so. He did not judge us but treated Oliver accordingly and professionally.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »