horton-hospital

Horton Hospital

Oxford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, England, OX16 9AL

Written by a NHS patient
24th October 2021

One dr on and 40 minutes in between patients my appointment was at 4pm I arrived on time and still had to wait til gone 5pm he then comes in and calls a name of a person who isn’t here, no one came to check on me or the other patient except the cleaner asked if he could get me a drink of water, I’m not one to moan I know the Nhs is pushed to its limits but I feel so ill and feel I would have been seen quicker in a&e, not a good experience at all.

Safe
Written by a NHS patient
25th July 2021

There was not a time, in the few admissions I've had over the last 5-6 years, that I wasn't treated on an excellent manner. All the doctors, nurses and remaining staff were absolutely brilliant. A special word for the doctors, not only for their professionalism but also their human side. The 1st can be trained but the 2nd not. So it begs the question...has the NHS the right environment to educate staff? Definitely, because even when living in London I've felt well taken care of. Congratulations for your hard work, discipline, ethic and irreprehensible conduct and also, especially in the current epidemic context, we do really owe you! Many many thanks.

Safe

{{category}} working at Horton Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Horton Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4cy