manor-hospital

Moat Road, Walsall, England, WS2 9PS

1 2 3 4 5 80,463 reviews

Written by a NHS patient
19th March 2021

I had a routine mammogram on 8/1/21 and unfortunately it was ductal cancer I was seen at the manor hospital and operated in on 3/3/21 I cannot begin to thank mr Green and his team enough for the excellent speedy treatment I had during a pandemic when on the news you hear frightening reports of cancer patients having to wait at other hospitals for treatment I was given the all clear on the 18/3/21 with radiotherapy to follow and tablets I am so thankful for my life. The hospital is spotless and friendly and my husband was allowed into appointments and when I had a biopsy I can’t praise them enough

20th January 2021

My son was looked after on ward 21. As soon as we arrived we were looked after. We were placed in a room away from others to allow us to social distanced while we waited to be assessed. We were seen by a couple of doctors or then consulted with each other before deciding on a plan of action for my son, I was kept informed the whole time and everything was explained to me to help me understand their decisions. We were admitted onto ward and again we received a high level of care. The nurses ensured we were comfortable and explained any medications to me. The room I was in was very clean and regularly cleaned while I was there. Again, this was social distanced and the cleaners would avoid coming too close and ask if they needed to get to an area where I was. We were seen by numerous doctors as well as dermatologists and I was very pleased by how they all took time to explain things to me and ask my opinion on the matter too. The nurses, doctors, cleaners, porters and dermatologists all went out of there way and worked above and beyond. I felt well looked after and safe in the current covid situation. Thank you.

25th September 2020

I went into the Cardiac Intervention Suite at the hospital as a day patient for the fitting of a pacemaker and I am awarding 5 stars for all the Ward, the Theatre staff and the Surgeon Dr Hamaad They all were a true example of good and effective nursing. Kind, considerate , welcoming and efficient.

{{category}} working at Manor Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Manor Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ik