Dr Amy Mitchell

• Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

21st July 2018
Written by a carer at Southampton General Hospital

Dr Amy Mitchell has always had a talent for making our daughter Amelia feel special and well cared for. She will ask wonderful questions about her overall life and make her feel comfortable and able to share her stories, something that sadly during treatment was not an easy thing to do. We are very grateful for all her time and understanding and we will very much miss seeing her at Southampton hospital. Thank you.

31st May 2018
Written by a carer at Southampton General Hospital

We met Dr Amy on the worst day of our lives, June 2015, she had the task of having to tell us my Grandson has Lukeamia. Dr Amy has a lovely calming manner, she explained everything to us and helped us to try and be positive, she is always ready to listen and to reassure us, she treats everyone equally, We feel safe knowing that she is there, Dr Amy will always be a very special person to me.

13th May 2018
Written by a carer at Southampton General Hospital

Dr Amy is simply outstanding. Dr Amy leads a team in Southampton Hospital who excel in every aspect of patient oncology care. She goes above and beyond, always available to answer questions and concerns. Where Dr Amy Mitchell really stands out from the crowd is the way she is able to seamlessly link up and coordinate different hospital departments to minimise the stress to patients. If there is ever the opportunity to use a single general anaesthetic for multiple outcomes and procedures she will make it happen! Dr Amy saved our son's life and supported our entire family flawlessly.

3rd May 2018
Written by a carer at Southampton General Hospital

Dr Amy is a woderful caring and professional Doctor. My husband and I have always felt that she has listened and respected our concerns and given us the best possible advice for our son. We couldnt ask for a better Doctor supporting our son and us through this time.

29th April 2018
Written by a carer at Southampton General Hospital

Visits to the hospital with my 4 year old son diagnosed with Leukaemia is never going to be something to look forward to for either my son or me but Dr Mitchell's approach is both pleasant and professional making the experience a lot easier.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »