mr-robert-winterton

Mr Robert Winterton

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
3rd June 2020

I had a tummy tuck and could not have asked for anyone better to do it, Dr Winterton goes that extra mile to make sure you feel reassured and cared for. He has changed my life completely, I really wish I would have had it done sooner than I did. The care he gives you before and after your Operation is outstanding and you couldn't ask for anything more.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
3rd June 2020

Amazing surgeon who fulfils all the positive feedback I saw before I had the surgery. A true gentleman. Open and honest and a great listener. I cannot recommend Mr Winterton enough. My results are truly life changing and I am so pleased I did my research. He is down to earth and listens to you throughout the process. He is a rare plastic surgeon with empathy and he is a perfectionist. Thankyou so much for the care and results for my new tummy!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Robert Winterton was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery

Thank you for looking me up! I count myself very lucky to specialise in surgery that makes such a positive difference to people’s lives. With 17 years’ experience in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery, my expertise covers everything from tummy tucks to microsurgical limb reconstruction in children. So, whatever you are looking for, you can be confident you will be in safe hands.

Nearest Plastic surgeons