Mr Ramu Muniraju

Mr Ramu Muniraju is a Consultant Ophthalmologist at New Victoria Hospital. He began practicing general ophthalmology and cataract surgery since 1995 . He underwent fellowship training in medical Retina at King’s College Hospital and at the prestigious Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. Currently he is a substantive consultant at Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and clinical lead for Diabetic eye screening programme Surrey . He specialises in micro-incision cataract surgery under topical anaesthetic drops, Minor Eye Operations, Lasers, General Ophthalmology, Diabetic Eye Disease, Macular Degeneration and other Retinal conditions

• Ophthalmology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

24th October 2018
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I first met Mr Ramu Muniraju when my husband had his operations done. His operations were very successful. I was very happy when I was referred to him as I knew that I could trust him . He is a very kind and polite man and I felt very comfortable talking to him. On the day of my operation, he was very clear how the operation was going to be performed, although I read all the information before. Before the operation, the staff were very helpful and they re assured me. My operation went well and I had a good follow up. I would like to thank Mr R Muniraju and all the staff who were very caring and helpful to me on that day. Mrs M C Mahomed Assen

10th September 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital

Mr Muniraju gave me confidence from the beginning of the consultation about a cataract in my left eye. He was courteous, friendly and listened carefully. I was made to feel that I mattered. Everything that was going to happen was explained. On the day of the operation every detail was checked by staff who were kind and calming. The operation itself took far less time than I feared and was far less scary. My thanks to every one but to Mr Muniraju a special thank you for brightening my world.

27th June 2018
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

Mr Ramu Muniraju was very welcoming. He made me feel at ease answered all my questions and explained clearly how the procedure would be carried out. Would highly recommend him.

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

The doctor and his team made me feel very relaxed and comfortable before each of my two operations which were performed at Croydon Day Hospital.

15th May 2018
Written by a patient at Ashtead Hospital

I received excellent care and attention when attending Mr Muniraju’s clinic the first when the decision was made to do the cataract removal and the second when checking on how well everything had progressed, all delivered with calm, courtesy and time to explain and answer all queries. Most satisfactory and very reassuring.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »