Mr Ramu Muniraju

Mr Ramu Muniraju is a Consultant Ophthalmologist at New Victoria Hospital. He began practicing general ophthalmology and cataract surgery since 1995 . He underwent fellowship training in medical Retina at King’s College Hospital and at the prestigious Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. Currently he is a substantive consultant at Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and clinical lead for Diabetic eye screening programme Surrey . He specialises in micro-incision cataract surgery under topical anaesthetic drops, Minor Eye Operations, Lasers, General Ophthalmology, Diabetic Eye Disease, Macular Degeneration and other Retinal conditions

• Ophthalmology

20th November 2019

Excellent care

25th October 2019

Mr Muniraju fully and sympathetically explained the proposed procedure for my bilateral cataract operations and was happy to discuss all my questions. It is now 5 weeks since I had the second cataract operation and I am absolutely delighted with the results on both my eyes. I cannot fault the care that I received from Mr Muniraju and all the staff that I encountered at Ashtead Hospital.

26th September 2019

I found being under the care of Mr Muniraju a very pleasant experience. He put me at ease and answered all questions asked. The surgical experience and result was amazing without any discomfort. I look forward to my other eye operation shortly. I strongly recommend this excellent surgeon.

22nd September 2019

The care the doctor provided for me was excellent

5th September 2019

It was a pleasure meeting MrMuniraju who gave me confidence in the small op he was going to carry out (cataracts) He was very informative, explaining everything thoroughly and although he gave me confidence he was also very gentle. He took his time, there was no rush, answering all my questions in detail. I would definitely recommend him to anybody else who needs this operation, in fact seeing my experience my husband is now going ahead with the same op.

Nearest Ophthalmologists