mr-mohammad-ahmad-3

Written by a private patient at Broomfield Hospital
1st April 2022

I unfortunately did not have a very good experience with this doctor don’t get me wrong he was very kind but he wasn’t very honest about the procedure I had which was a reduction genioplasty. I now have several problems with this procedure I had with mr Ahmed which may not be able to be corrected, he told me he does this procedure on a regular basis, but I now disbelief this. I am so upset and haven’t stop crying since the day I had this done it has completely ruined my life and I am struggling to cope with how it is

Mr Fateh Ahmad holds a substantive post as a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon at the world renowned St. Andrew’s Centre for Plastic Surgery and Burns, Chelmsford, Essex.
He graduated from Imperial College School of Medicine, London in 2000 and has undertaken plastic and cosmetic surgery training in London, East Grinstead, Chelmsford, Liverpool, Birmingham, Australia and New York. In addition to completing his Plastic Surgery training in the UK, Mr Ahmad has also completed accredited national and international fellowships in microvascular reconstruction as well as craniofacial surgery, all at world renowned centres of excellence.
Following his Doctorate in Medicine, for which he was awarded a Hunterian Professorship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Mr Ahmad has published several book chapters, numerous peer-reviewed publications and over 100 national and international presentations. He maintains a keen interest in training and education and sits on the council of the Plastic Surgery section of the Royal Society of Medicine.
Mr Ahmad believes in patient-centric care and tailors his advice accordingly. His experience in managing complex and high risk cases provides him with unique insight into patient safety. Working as part of a team within a strict governance framework forms the bedrock of his practice.
He is listed on the General Medical Council Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery, he is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, a member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and also a member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).

Nearest Plastic surgeons