Oaks Hospital

120 Mile End Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5XR

6th March 2019

I had day surgery at The Oaks two days ago and I was very impressed with the whole experience. Friendly, professional staff who made me feel comfortable every step of the way. My room was clean and the facilities were great. I had a lovely nurse who looked after me before and after my operation, the anaesthetist and my consultant both came to visit pre-operation as well as afterward. I would highly recommend this hospital. I was being treated as an NHS patient.

24th October 2018

Only yesterday I had my gall bladder removed and I can't commend the hospital enough. From start to finish the procedure was flawless. Starting with the outpatient nurses with the blood tests, the pre op and post op nursing staff, Mr Tutton the surgeon and the anestheist, everything was explained in a very reassuring and comforting way and made me very relaxed. The care and attention was outstanding even down to a member of the catering staff delivering my sandwich and tea when I wanted it and not when they wanted me to have it. I can't extend my appreciation enough. Also I wasn't a private patient, this was NHS. Thank you.

22nd October 2018

I was booked in for colenocaphy. Today I did the unpleasant prep which consisted of laxatives and fasting I attended my appointment.on time though I attended the surgion did not. The resection was apologetic but could give no idea of when ir if surgion was coming There were people who had been waiting before me. I decided to go home as I had hardly eaten in 48 hours not at all in 24. I feel really let down as both myself and my son had taken time of work for this.

3rd October 2018

16th April 2018

Al hospitals should run like this.

{{category}} working at Oaks Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Oaks Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4oc