Oaks Hospital

120 Mile End Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4 5XR

24th October 2018

Only yesterday I had my gall bladder removed and I can't commend the hospital enough. From start to finish the procedure was flawless. Starting with the outpatient nurses with the blood tests, the pre op and post op nursing staff, Mr Tutton the surgeon and the anestheist, everything was explained in a very reassuring and comforting way and made me very relaxed. The care and attention was outstanding even down to a member of the catering staff delivering my sandwich and tea when I wanted it and not when they wanted me to have it. I can't extend my appreciation enough. Also I wasn't a private patient, this was NHS. Thank you.

22nd October 2018

I was booked in for colenocaphy. Today I did the unpleasant prep which consisted of laxatives and fasting I attended my appointment.on time though I attended the surgion did not. The resection was apologetic but could give no idea of when ir if surgion was coming There were people who had been waiting before me. I decided to go home as I had hardly eaten in 48 hours not at all in 24. I feel really let down as both myself and my son had taken time of work for this.

3rd October 2018

16th April 2018

Al hospitals should run like this.

19th March 2017

This hospital must be cleaned to a higher standard, having many stays was not impressed. And why is horlicks now made with water, even NHS you can have it made with milk, maybe small thing but its the last drink and should have a choice, i was told no its water. Discusting! Cutbacks? The nurses on were occasionally really noisey, and sometimes i thought inconsiderate. I waited over an hour for help with mu stoma bag, maybe this is the way things are now, but i pay well over £200 per month for my self and husband, and the hospital needs a real shake up, lovely friendlu receptionest, and certain ladys who sevef meals also very friendly. On hoing to thearta the porters have no respect for bashing doors with the beds and after makor opp, i could have. Cried as bringing me back crashed not once but twice into the entrance of my room. Im moaning , yes . I could go on but someone please make private like used to be

{{category}} working at Oaks Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Oaks Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4oc