Prof Simon Myers

• Plastic surgery

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

Prof Simon Myers operated on me for 3/4 body surface skin-grafting. His skill saved my life. His visits after I regained consciousness were the support that kept me strong. All his colleagues and his nurses regarded him as a superb surgeon. He is a professor now as well, and recognised as pre-eminent in plastic surgery. My wife is a GP. She observed his procedures and care with an experienced eye. She could not be higher in her praise. Simon Myers is one of the giants in plastic surgery. We are immensely fortunate to have him in the NHS. I have heard Simon's colleagues (Registrars, fellow Consultants and surgeons) speak of him in the highest terms; while the patients with me in my ward recognised a caring professional. A brilliant surgeon and teacher at the top of his game!

30th September 2016
Written by a carer at Broomfield Hospital

Mr Simon Myers is a terrible surgeon, left me in a awful way worse than before I had surgery. Please don't consider using this individual and sure this comment will be deleted like the rest of the bad reviews he has had. I also had a massive infection and was left to pay a further cost to rectify the problems that he caused as well as paying a second time for the surgery he performed, this was less than satisfactory. Waste of money and had a terrible impact on my health.

9th September 2009
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

Excellent care, excellent listener, these are what great Consultants are made of.

Nearest Plastic surgeons