Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

369 Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, England, SW10 9NH

17th August 2018

I had a Caesarian section here in June and I was so impressed with how wonderful, caring, professional and just brilliant all the staff were. From my first midwife appointment to the day of the surgery- every single staff member that helped me was just phenomenal and made me feel safe and cared for. Thank you so much!

23rd June 2018

Consultants would benefit from ethnic sensitivity training and it would greatly improve patient experience.

22nd June 2018

As a person of colour, I have found my consultant to have a consistently racist streak which concerns me profoundly. The hospital appears reticent to deal with issues that relate to the conduct of its consultants.

13th June 2018

My name is Javier Mancera Avellaneda, I would like to share my experience following kidney stones removal procedure performed by Doctor Hama Attar. I definitely recommend doctor Attar 100% because I have a positive experience from the first appointment to all the way trough my left kidney stones removal and recovery, at the beginning Doctor Attar answer in a very kind and professional manner all my questions and concerns regarding my kidneys problem and he make a plan in order to cure my pain and discomfort. It is strongly reassuring that my my kidney problems have been managed by the best doctor that I have ever been to. My profound gratitude to Doctor Hama Attar and the urological surgical team and nurses for the valuable help and kindness received during my pre operation, surgical procedure and recovery. Mi nombre es Javier Mancera Avellaneda y es mi deseo compartir mi experiencia despues de haber sido sometido a un procedimiento quirurgico realizado por el Doctor Hama Attar para eliminal calculos renales en mi rinion izquierdo. Definitivamente recomiendo al doctor Attar en un 100% por que he tenido una experiecia extermadamente positiva desde mi primera cita medica hasta todo el proceso de remover quirurgicamente los calculos renales de mi rinion, mi recuperacion ha sido excelente, al comienzo el Doctor Attar rspondio de una forma muy amable y profesional a todas mis dudas correspondientes a mi problema renal y el planeo y realizo de manera efectiva la cirujia para poder curar el dolor y molestia que tanto me venia aquejando. De buena manera es muy bueno saber que my problema renal ha sido manipulado por el mejor doctor que he conocido. Mi mas profunda gratitud por la valiosa ayuda y amabilidad Para el Doctor Hama Attar y todos los miembros del equipo de cirugia quienes tomaron parte durante mi procedimiento quirurgico y recuperacion.

19th April 2018

It is a very nice clean hospital.