Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

369 Fulham Road, Chelsea, London, England, SW10 9NH

23rd November 2017

I can not believe how amazing that these wonderful doctors and nurses can work under such pressure. It was so busy, they were understaffed and waiting times were long. But we were treated very well and we are so grateful! Thank you

21st November 2017

No comment on the hospital

1st November 2017

I have seen a multitude of doctors at this hospital and can unequivocally state that all the staff from receptionists to senior consultants are absolutely exceptional. Nurses especially those in Oncology deserve particular praise or possibly sainthoods!

26th September 2017

very professional staff and more importantly, warm and friendly

19th September 2017

My son was treated recently for a nasty cut on his eyebrow. We went first to the West Middlesex who arranged for us to go the following morning to Chelsea & Westminster for stitching. It was the final day of a trip to the UK to see family and friends and I was supposed to be embarking on a 24 hour flight with the children that afternoon. The A&E department could not have been better. They arranged for a Plastic Surgeon, Mr Ankur Khajuria, to perform the procedure there rather than having to delay us further by transferring him to paediatrics. The care we received was amazing. My son was so well looked after from the moment we stepped through the door, and I was kept informed throughout. Mr Khajuria did a wonderful job, taking great care over the stitching. In fact, I think he will be left without a scar (which is actually a disappointment to my 5 year old boy!). Sadly I didn't get all the names of the people who looked after us, but Isobel was also lovely. I left feeling very grateful to the NHS and the people who had looked after us so well. It was a nasty cut and I was travelling alone with 2 children under 5. However, the team at Chelsea & Westminster reassured us and turned it into a very positive experience. Thank you.