Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
29th June 2020

I was referred to Mr Sood at Spire Hartswood hospital. I had undergone previous foot surgery with a different consultant at a different hospital.This surgery wasn't healing which is how I came to meet Mr Sood.He examined my foot and explained what was needed in a completely understandable manner. He listened to all I had to say and I'm sure tailored his treatment accordingly. He visited me on the ward before and after my operation. He then instructed that a vaccum pump be used to assist healing.Over the following 10 weeks this bit of kit along with Mr Sood's supervision resulted in my wound finally healing. Every prediction that Mr Sood made came true and I feel I owe him so much. His confidence in the vac pump was proved accurate. Early on my journey one of the nurses stated that all consultants are excellent but her words were that Mr Sood is a genius.The outpatient nurses at Hartswood also deserve the utmost praise for their care and treatment.In fact every member of staff in that hospital are truly special. Just for the record-most of this treatment was during the world wide pandemic and lockdown!!

Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital
31st March 2020

I came to Mr Sood to discuss revision Rhinoplasty. Mr Sood explained everything in detail and all the risks that were involved. He was realistic with my expectations and was very detailed explaining everything that needed to be done. He was friendly, informative and very professional. The day of the surgery he ran through everything with me again and explained what he was going to be doing which put me at ease. After the operation he made a point to come and see me to see how I was feeling and explained that the operation had gone very well and was a success. This was a very difficult and complicated operation as my previous surgeon (at a well known chain of cosmetic surgeons) had seriously botched my nose and I suffered with breathing difficulties. It is now two months on and I am over the mood with how it looks. Mr Sood ensures that we meet for follow up appointments to ensure I am happy and to check I am healing well. Overall I am extremely happy.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
17th December 2019

MR MANU SOOD IS A VERY PLEASANT PERSON TO TALK TO AND TALKS IN A MANNER THAT YOU CAN EASY UNDERSTAND RELATING TO THE TREATMENT/OPERATION HE WILL PERFORM ON YOU. HE ALSO TALKED ABOUT THE PROBLEMS THAT COULD OCCUR BUT WAS CONFIDENT THAT THEY WERE A VERY RARE OCCURRENCE. HE INFORMED YOU ABOUT THE AFTER TREATMENT WITH THE HOSPITAL AND HIMSELF. THANK YOU MARIAN CRAWLEY.

• Plastic surgery