« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

29th June 2022

The total experience from initial consultation to surgery could not be faulted in any way. Mr Sood filled me with confidence right from the start and arranged everything with minimal inconvenience to me arranging pre surgical ultrasounds and then the surgery itself. I had an unsightly lump in middle of my forehead and Mr Sood has completely removed and the result is astounding to me. I thought I would have a small scar but Mr Sood has blended and made it appear like an existing crease. Even in most positive expectations I could not not have predicted the outcome and no longer feel self conscious. I am a nervy patient but Mr Sood has a very pleasant manner and clearly explained everything about the procedure. Care at the hospital could not be faulted and the aftercare has been superb. I had minimal bruising as explained in the first week and some tightness but now after 3 weeks it is all normal and fine. I am so pleased with the outcome. Again I was nervous because of being seen but the skill of Mr Sood is beyond words. I would thoroughly recommend Mr Sood as a plastic surgeon.

22nd June 2022

Mr sood was very professional and approachable. I had a squamous cell carcinoma removed from my head and until now all is good.I would recommend him to any one who needs these type of operations

15th June 2022

In 2017 I had breast implant surgery from Mr Sood. Prior to the surgery I suffered with anxiety and depression, due to my body image. I had no confidence, I wouldn’t never hardly leave my house and my life was basically put on hold. After just my first consultation with Mr Sood, I already felt better. Mr Sood was extremely kind, caring, professional and made me feel at total ease. Mr Sood was very understanding and approachable. On the day of surgery Mr Sood came in to see me prior to going down to theatre (which he didn’t have to do). After my surgery Mr Sood left another hospital and came to check in on me in the evening (again he didn’t have to). I am extremely happy with the end result, my surgery looks natural and exactly how I wanted to look. Mr Sood provided amazing after care and ensured everything was heeling as it should. Mr Sood and his team were very approachable and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. The surgery has really helped my confidance and my life is completely different. I highly recommend Mr Sood and his team!

Written by a private patient at Springfield Hospital
6th June 2022

I recently had a malignant facial tumour removed by Mr Sood at the Springfield hospital in Chelmsford. Mr Sood was highly recommended to me by a close friend who has had facial plastic surgery with wonderful results. The tumour was just above my lip and under my nose. I was very worried about the scarring as I had been told by the NHS that my lip would no longer be symmetrical and I would be left with a scar above my lip. Four weeks after my surgery with Mr Sood you can’t even see that I have had surgery. My lip is still symmetrical and even though I had internal stitches and nine external stitches, I have no scarring that can be seen with the naked eye. Also I had the surgery whilst I was awake and felt no pain or discomfort during the procedure. I cannot recommend Mr Sood highly enough.

28th May 2022

Whilst in the excellent care of Mr Sood, I had a BCC removed from my face, as you can appreciate I was extremely nervous, however he put me at ease and reassured me at every step. I am so pleased with the results. I received excellent care from start to finish. I would heartily recommend Mr Sood.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Manu Sood was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Plastic surgery