Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
15th April 2021

In all honesty, I don’t usually take the time to write reviews. However, on this occasion, I feel that leaving a review of my own experience could help many others. I had contemplated on having a rhinoplasty for several years. The nose is such a prominent feature of the face and therefore I needed to find a highly experienced and skilled surgeon who could (and would) get it right for me. I came across Mr Sood (by chance), and I am so very glad that I did. I had an initial consultation with Mr Sood, he listened to my concerns and was both cautious/ realistic and explained to me what was achievable. In order to ensure that I had thoroughly understood the procedure, Mr Sood provided me with lots of information to read. Once I had made a decision to go ahead, I then met with Mr Sood for a second time. By now I felt that I was in safe hands. The surgery date was booked by Mr Sood’s team who are equally friendly, professional and easy to communicate with. On the day of the procedure, Mr Sood visited (before and after) to have a discussion and to make sure that everything was ok. We again discussed exactly what was going to be done. The procedure took a few hours and it was over before I knew it. Afterwards, I had expected a lot of pain and huge black eyes, however due to the level of care taken, I hardly had any bruising. Furthermore, the aftercare provided has been impeccable, Mr Sood’s standards are extremely high. Over the course of the year I had several follow up appointments for monitoring. In summary, Mr Sood is a genuine Master in his field of work, he is also polite, friendly, and professional at all times. I would recommend him to friends and family without a doubt. Mr Sood has reshaped my nose, which previously I had only dreamed of! I am pleased with the result. This has given me confidence and a whole new lease of life and I greatly thank him for this.

Written by a private patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
14th April 2021

Doctor Sood did a fantastic job with my son's ears. What a great specialist. The results are spectacular. He not only corrected my son's ears ,but made him so much more happy and confident as a person . You can not put a price on that. Highly recommended !!

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
29th June 2020

I was referred to Mr Sood at Spire Hartswood hospital. I had undergone previous foot surgery with a different consultant at a different hospital.This surgery wasn't healing which is how I came to meet Mr Sood.He examined my foot and explained what was needed in a completely understandable manner. He listened to all I had to say and I'm sure tailored his treatment accordingly. He visited me on the ward before and after my operation. He then instructed that a vaccum pump be used to assist healing.Over the following 10 weeks this bit of kit along with Mr Sood's supervision resulted in my wound finally healing. Every prediction that Mr Sood made came true and I feel I owe him so much. His confidence in the vac pump was proved accurate. Early on my journey one of the nurses stated that all consultants are excellent but her words were that Mr Sood is a genius.The outpatient nurses at Hartswood also deserve the utmost praise for their care and treatment.In fact every member of staff in that hospital are truly special. Just for the record-most of this treatment was during the world wide pandemic and lockdown!!

• Plastic surgery