mr-martin-jones

Written by a patient at The Mcindoe Centre
17th June 2020

I had a breast augmentation almost 10 years ago now by Martin Jones. I did lots of research and had met with around 7 other surgeons before meeting with Dr Jones. My mother worked in the private hospital where he practiced and said he came very highly recommended. I was very specific about not wanting the results to be obvious and that I was after a very natural look. From the moment I met him, I trusted him instantly and felt completely at ease that he would give me the results I wanted. He recommended much smaller implants than recommended by other surgeons, and I got the results I wanted. I know I would not have achieved the look I was going for, had I gone with another surgeon. I would recommend him time and time again.

Written by a member of staff at Spire Alexandra Hospital
22nd February 2018

I work with Martin as a colleague and he provides a sound opinion whenever I have asked. A very reliable colleague

Martin grew up as a child less than four miles away from the McIndoe Surgical Centre and went to school in East Grinstead. He studied at University College and Middlesex School of Medicine, where he gained a first class honours BSc in Anatomy and Neuroscience. He qualified as a doctor in 1993. Following his General Surgical training at St George’s Hospital, Tooting, he completed a research degree (MD) at the RAFT Institute for Plastic Surgical Research in 2000. He then started as a Plastic Surgery Registrar on the Pan Thames training scheme taking him to Mount Vernon Hospital, The Royal Free Hospital and the Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead. Martin then completed a Fellowship in Hand Surgery in Sydney Australia, the Aesthetic (cosmetic) Fellowship at the McIndoe Surgical Centre and a Microsurgical Fellowship at the Queen Victoria Hospital. He is on the specialist GMC register as an accredited Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and is a Consultant at the Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead. Martin prides himself on being a local man and believes it is extremely important to put his clients at ease from their very first meeting. His meticulous attention to detail combines his surgical passions with his artistic flair. He has specialist interests in Aesthetic and Reconstructive surgery. He is married with 2 children. Apart from being kept on his toes by his young family, his interests include drawing, photography, the classical guitar and snowboarding.

Nearest Plastic surgeons