The Mcindoe Centre

Holtye Road, East Grinstead, England, RH19 3EB

19th August 2016

I attended the McIndoe centre for cosmetic surgery. I had a one night stay and felt as if I were in a hotel. The staff were amazing. They answered my call within seconds and were so polite and welcoming. Nothing was too much to ask. Martha specifically was fabulous and so friendly. I experienced no pain and was monitored regularly. I couldn't ask for better care. It is a stark comparison to that received by the NHS. The food was outstanding and cannot be faulted. I was always fed and hydrated. The consultants were incredibly patient and considerate. Mr. MACKY who performed my surgery was great and I recommend him to everybody. He did a marvellous job. The consultant anesthesiologist who's name I cannot recall, was also very compassionate and in no rush answering all my questions enthusiastically. I am very lucky to have been cared for by such wonderful people. I high recommend it and will go back for all future care.

1st November 2015

Excellent, professional care provided at all times. I would highly recommend to anyone seeking first class treatment

13th February 2014

On all occasions I visited the Hospital I found that all the staff were helpful, explained all matters to me. I felt totally relaxed as staff put me at my ease and answered any questions I might have. I would definitely opt to go to the Hospital again and recommend its services.

11th February 2014

The surgery and hospital care experienced at the McIndoe Surgical Centre was second to none

10th February 2014

I found the staff attentive and friendly.

{{category}} working at The Mcindoe Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Mcindoe Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb3qd