The Mcindoe Centre

Holtye Road, East Grinstead, England, RH19 3EB

30th July 2020

In February the 25th, 2020, I had a minor surgery at the Mcindoe centre. I was tested for RMSA as routine some days before, and resulted negative. I then took an MRSA test after less than a month, and resulted positive. Notably, I didn't travel and neither see anyone during those weeks, also due to the lockdown measures. There is no doubt I took MRSA at the Mcindoe. I called them to inform them, and also emailed them, and had no reply whatsoever - I knew they were going to be used for NHS procedures during the pandemic, so I felt it was important for them to know about it. I wouldn't trust the place as clean enough for surgical procedures, and also I was very disappointed by their lack of responsiveness following my email and call.

27th April 2020

I attended the McIndoe Centre in East Grinstead in January 2020 as a day patient, for corrective surgery to a little finger, which was suffering from an aggressive dupuytrens contracture. From the moment of my arrival, during the surgery and follow up care prior to discharge, I was treated with the utmost care and professionalism and I was made to feel personally looked after at every stage. Care was taken to ensure that my discharge was timely and that follow up care was carefully explained to me and my wife, who was to drive me home. I highly recommend the McIndoe Centre without reservation, based on my experience there.

22nd March 2020

Fantastic private hospital. Extremely professional. The care I received from all the doctors, nurses and staff was fantastic. Everyone was so kind. Special mention to Ellie and Dee but really the entire staff were exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend this hospital.

7th March 2020

I was first on the list to have my procedure I arrived at 12 and went straight into theatre , staff were welcoming and friendly , the hospital itself was immaculate I cannot fault it, I felt well looked after and enjoyed my stay, the food was lovely, staff were caring , a really top class hospital I’m so impressed I will be booking all my future appointments here. Cannot daily the amazing service I received. A special shout out to Ellie the Healthcare assistant, Clare the nurse and Irene who works in theatre - all brilliant ladies who really made my stay that bit better

{{category}} working at The Mcindoe Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Mcindoe Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb3qd