The Mcindoe Centre

Holtye Road, East Grinstead, England, RH19 3EB

27th April 2020

I attended the McIndoe Centre in East Grinstead in January 2020 as a day patient, for corrective surgery to a little finger, which was suffering from an aggressive dupuytrens contracture. From the moment of my arrival, during the surgery and follow up care prior to discharge, I was treated with the utmost care and professionalism and I was made to feel personally looked after at every stage. Care was taken to ensure that my discharge was timely and that follow up care was carefully explained to me and my wife, who was to drive me home. I highly recommend the McIndoe Centre without reservation, based on my experience there.

22nd March 2020

Fantastic private hospital. Extremely professional. The care I received from all the doctors, nurses and staff was fantastic. Everyone was so kind. Special mention to Ellie and Dee but really the entire staff were exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend this hospital.

7th March 2020

I was first on the list to have my procedure I arrived at 12 and went straight into theatre , staff were welcoming and friendly , the hospital itself was immaculate I cannot fault it, I felt well looked after and enjoyed my stay, the food was lovely, staff were caring , a really top class hospital I’m so impressed I will be booking all my future appointments here. Cannot daily the amazing service I received. A special shout out to Ellie the Healthcare assistant, Clare the nurse and Irene who works in theatre - all brilliant ladies who really made my stay that bit better

14th January 2020

The team at the hospital were first class, they really looked after me and were very kind .

13th January 2020

It was a very good experience nice, within a lovely environment. The nursing staff and health care providers were lovely and helpful. The only flaw was that I felt the anaesthetist did not reassure me enough, as I was incredibly worried about being awake. However, I slept and remember absolutely nothing.. waking up when the plaster was on, so I wished I could have believed him.

13th December 2019

From arrival to departure I felt completely at ease. All of the hospital staff are professional and courteous, nothing is too much trouble. A friend of mine had a procedure 3 years ago and as a waiting friend was never once made to fell in the way which added to my decision to use this particular centre.

22nd November 2019

I've had many cosmetic procedures over the last few years at different hospitals so I have some good comparisons... the care I received at the McIndoe has definitely been the best so far. The staff were really, really lovely. The processes, from pre-op through to follow-ups, all felt really thorough and professional. Communication was great from beginning to end. I just felt generally well looked after and made to feel comfortable at all times - never an inconvenience. If I could suggest an improvement then the catering standard could be a little higher. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, I have just had better elsewhere.

28th October 2019

All staff were welcoming, supportive and kind in all that they did. They made an anxious patient at his ease and functioned very professionally as well.

24th September 2019

I attended The Mcindoe Centre for a surgical procedure and I must say all the staff were outstanding. They made me feel comfortable and at ease, they ensured that I was fully informed about what was going to happen, everyone was friendly and helpful. I couldn't have been in a better place.

29th August 2019

I have had a Corneo Plastic procedure to my right eye. It was carried out by a talented caring person Gok Ratnarajan who has great skill I was kept informed about the procedure as it progressed I am so happy with the results and so quickly making all the difference to my vision Its better than it was 30 years ago Gok heads a great team of people who are patient focused Thanks My only disappointment was i was last on a long list so had to wait rather a long time Its the outcome that is important and i give that 10 out of 10

{{category}} working at The Mcindoe Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Mcindoe Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb3qd